Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,366

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#213988 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bluto the jarhead said, taking Frankie seriously since Frankie is handed him his third rate ass again.
Hey Bluto, I have gotten complaints I don't take offense at crude comments from the peanut gallery. Take notice I am officially taking offense at you. A crude poster.
So there Ticky. I just took offense for ya. Happy now?
~Whoop!~Whoop! YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!
Keep your hands off my ass you pervert. I told you I don't swing that way, go find Rocky or did they pull his plug again. Stand tall sailor!!
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#213989 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie, did you get the Pizzas delivered ??? snap to it boi
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213990 Sep 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh calm down Frankie boi have another snort, you gimp, I hope you have a designated driver for your wheel chair.
Pipe down jarhead. Got that latrine dug yet? Hurry the f up. I got the sh!ts today. OO-rah.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213991 Sep 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
Frankie, did you get the Pizzas delivered ??? snap to it boi
The pizza delivery guy quit and went to a doctor and asked about a brain transplant.

The Dr. said he could have a lawyers brain for $500, a doctors brain for $1000 or a Marines brain for $50,000.

The man asked why a Marine brain cost so much.

The Dr. replied, "Do you know how many Marine brains we have to go through to find a good one?"
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213992 Sep 2, 2013
It was a dark, stormy, night. Gustavo the jarheaded Marine was on his first assignment, and it was guard duty.

A General stepped out taking his dog for a walk. The nervous young dopey Private Gustavo snapped to attention, made a perfect salute, and snapped out "Sir, Good Evening, Sir!"

The General, out for some relaxation, returned the salute and said "Good evening Marine, nice night, isn't it?"

Well it wasn't a nice night, but the moronic Private Gustavo wasn't going to disagree with the General, so he saluted again and replied "Sir, Yes Sir!".

The General continued, "You know there's something about a stormy night that I find soothing, it's really relaxing. Don't you agree?"

The gay Private Gustavo didn't agree, but then the private was just a dopey private, and responded "Sir, Yes Sir!"

The General, pointing at the dog, "This is a Golden Retriever, the best type of dog to train."

The flaming Private Gustavo glanced at the dog, saluted yet again and said "Sir, Yes Sir!"

The General continued "I got this dog for my wife."

The wiseass Private Gustavo simply said "Good trade Sir!"
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213993 Sep 2, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop~Whoop! Ah good times.

Gus the jarheaded marine.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213994 Sep 2, 2013
Subject: MARINE ENTRANCE EXAM
Time Limit: 3 WKS
Name:___Gus Jarhead___

1. What language is spoken in France?

2. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social conditions -OR- give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.

3. Would you ask William Shakespeare to
___(a) build a bridge
___(b) sail the ocean
___(c) lead an army or
___(D) WRITE A PLAY!!!!

4. What religion is the Pope?(check only one)
___(a) Jewish
___(b) Catholic
___(c) Hindu
___(d) Polish
___(e) Agnostic

5. Metric conversion. How many feet is 0.0 meters?

6. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5?

7. How many commandments was Moses given?(approximately)

8. What are people in America's far north called?
___(a) Westerners
___(b) Southerners
___(c) Northerners

9. Spell: Bush, Carter, and Clinton
Bush:_________
Carter:_________
Clinton:_________

10. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five:

11. Where does rain come from?
___(a) Macy's
___(b) a 7-11
___(c) Canada
___(d) the sky

12. Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
___(a) yes
___(b) no

13. What are coat hangers used for?

14. The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem for what country?

15. Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium -OR- spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.

16. Where is the basement in a three story building located?

17. Which part of America produces the most oranges?
___(a) New York
___(b) Florida
___(c) Canada
___(d) Wisconsin

18. Advanced math. If you have three apples, how many apples do you have?

19. What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corporation) stand for?

20. The Cornell University tradition for efficiency began when (approximately)?
___(a) B.C.
___(b) A.D.

* You must correctly answer three or more questions to qualify

* If you are stuck on any questions, you may ask the monitor for help.
drinK the hiVe

Anonymous Proxy

#213995 Sep 2, 2013
If It Was Me And My Friend' Weren't Paying The Cable Bill - I'd Personally Just Cancel The Subscription And When They Asked Why There's No TV I Would Say "No One Paid The Bill."...

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/assets/130...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213997 Sep 2, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see, you failed right?
No. Low intelligence wasn't my problem. I failed the physical. My head wouldn't fit in the jar. If the Navy didn't take me I'd get drafted and be in the Army, a fate worse than death! Talk about dummies and losers.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213998 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK! High five!
"Luxury condo" (Cheesy noisy rent the land underneath apartment).
"Almost paid for" (Section 8 pays most of the rent).
And of course even if you own real houses with land like you and I, you never really own it they can take it away if you don't pay your property taxes just like a mortgage.
But it makes him feel special which is a big part of the luxury condo package that he bought hook line and sinker. He'll have fun dealing with all the other iceholes in the home"owners" association. Whoopee!!! But I'm proud of him anyway aren't you? YUK!YUK!YUK!
Gotta give the big doofus a hug for trying. Actually I think he still lives at home but his ma makes him pay rent. Sooo.. he probably has his meals cooked and his clothes cleaned by his 'maid'. Mommy maid. He's a chuckle for sure. How's it hangin f-man?
Pizzo

Monrovia, CA

#213999 Sep 2, 2013
Pizzo your not making much sense today!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214000 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have actually pissed my pants at funny stuff many times so far in my life and hope to do it many tomes more.
Just last week I was watching "Trailer Park Boys" and they were stealing meat from the supermarket and selling it out front in the parking lot and smoking dope in the getaway car with a big bong. You gotta see it! I actually pissed a little into my pants before I paused it and went to the head.
No wonder them gay bois keep talkin bout yur stinky panties.
Sameoldstuff

Cambridge, IL

#214001 Sep 2, 2013
Navy promotion test

1. You are having lunch with your new Admiral, talking about the decision paper you wrote. During the conversation, a blonde walks into the dining area and she is so stunning you draw your boss's attention to her. Having his complete attention, you give a vivid description of what you would do if you had her alone in a motel room. She walks over to the table and introduces herself as the Admiral's daughter. Your next move is:

a. Ask for her hand in marriage.
b. Pretend you've forgotten how to speak English.
c. Repeat the conversation to the daughter and hope for the best.

2. You have been tasked to present a briefing to the Admiral. The success of this presentation will mean increasing your authorized manpower slots by 125%. In the middle of the proposal the Admiral leans over to look at your report and spits in your coffee. You:

a. Tell him you prefer your coffee black.
b. Ask him about his recent root canal.
c. Take a leak in his "OUT" box.

3. You are presenting a briefing to a group of 0-6s in the plushest office you've ever seen. The hot enchilada casserole and egg salad sandwich you had for lunch reacts, creating a severe pressure. Your sphincter loses its control and you break wind in a most convincing manner, causing three water glasses to shatter and a Captain to pass out. What you should do next is:

a. Offer to come back next week when the smell has gone away.
b. Point out the Chief of Staff and accuse him of the offense.
c. Challenge anyone in the room to do better.

4. You are at a briefing when you suddenly are overcome with an uncontrollable desire to pick your nose. Remembering this is definitely a NO-NO, you:

a. Pretend to wave to someone across the room, and with one fluid motion, bury your finger into your nostril right up to the fourth joint.
b. Get everyone drunk and organize a nose-picking contest with a prize to the one who makes his nose bleed first.
c. Drop your notes on the floor, and when you bend over to pick them up, blow your nose on your sock.

5. You have just spent the evening with an IG inspector who kept you at the club drinking until lights out. You get home just in time to change and go to work. You stagger into the men's room and spend the next half hour vomiting. As you are washing up at the sink, you boss walks in, blows cigar smoke in your face and asks you to join him for drinks after work. You:

a. Look him straight in the eye and launch one last convulsive torrent at the front of his Class A uniform.
b. Nail him right in the crotch, banking on the hope he'll never recognize your green face.
c. Grasp his hand and pump it until he pees in his pants.
Anna spammed

Monrovia, CA

#214002 Sep 2, 2013
This will make a few of the crooked politically connected to Glendora, California underbosses bleed from both ends and think twice before tying to screw the residents again.

A New York City judge says J.P. Morgan Investment Management Inc. owes billionaire Leonid Blavatnik more than $42.5 million in connection to an investment account.

Didn't someone end up running that Ken Herman out of town? Give them a raise for that, I heard he was an evil little man anyway.

Are you going to try it again GARY?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214003 Sep 2, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>No wonder them gay bois keep talkin bout yur stinky panties.
You talk to them gay boys eh fruitloops? What else do they "say" about panties? Nevermind. I don't really want to know. Enjoy! Sex is fun. With whoever you like and in your case who can stand your stench for 20 seconds. YUK!YUK!YUK!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214004 Sep 2, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pay rent. We covered all this already, silly. Almost paid for meant I am almost finished paying off the mortgage that was used to buy the place. The land is owned, not leased. You seem really, really confused about homeownership concepts.
yuk yuk yuk! So you pay twice as much as for an appartment, but then you get some of it back if you sell 'your' place. So if you don't like the spa, or gym, or pool, can you not pay for it??? No? How often do you use the consierge?? Finally, who's name is on the 'property' title??? Bet it's not you.. We still love ya ya big goofy doofus. Talk to a lawyer first if you don't understand those things. yuk yuk
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214005 Sep 2, 2013
Commonpeeps took 2 hours to eat breakfast because when he read the orange juice label it said concentrate. Then he talked to his gay friends about Frankie's panties. GET A JOB commonpeeps.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214006 Sep 2, 2013
Pizzo wrote:
Pizzo your not making much sense today!
I always make sense, your confusion stems from the fact that you are insane.
How about that

Sacramento, CA

#214007 Sep 2, 2013
Am I the only spades player here, that picks nil when I have the Ace of spades?
#Thankspartnernicehand
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214008 Sep 2, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta give the big doofus a hug for trying. Actually I think he still lives at home but his ma makes him pay rent. Sooo.. he probably has his meals cooked and his clothes cleaned by his 'maid'. Mommy maid. He's a chuckle for sure. How's it hangin f-man?
They're hanging real low. One even lower than the other. If I could walk I'd trip on them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moderators why have i been shadow banned? (Jun '14) Fri Fracking Doodooda 4
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Feb 26 tera 112
Caltrain accident Feb 25 Mary J 1
VTA seems to think El Camino Real bus riders ar... (May '12) Feb 25 Jack Offmoore 14
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... Feb 25 Etsy 63
I m housewife need home based job Feb 24 Rajveer9033383005 11
Local painter records wedding memories on canvas (Mar '09) Feb 23 calebhart54 3

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News