Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201846 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#214016 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Subject: MARINE ENTRANCE EXAM
Time Limit: 3 WKS
Name:___Gus Jarhead___
1. What language is spoken in France?
2. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social conditions -OR- give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.
3. Would you ask William Shakespeare to
___(a) build a bridge
___(b) sail the ocean
___(c) lead an army or
___(D) WRITE A PLAY!!!!
4. What religion is the Pope?(check only one)
___(a) Jewish
___(b) Catholic
___(c) Hindu
___(d) Polish
___(e) Agnostic
5. Metric conversion. How many feet is 0.0 meters?
6. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5?
7. How many commandments was Moses given?(approximately)
8. What are people in America's far north called?
___(a) Westerners
___(b) Southerners
___(c) Northerners
9. Spell: Bush, Carter, and Clinton
Bush:_________
Carter:_________
Clinton:_________
10. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five:
11. Where does rain come from?
___(a) Macy's
___(b) a 7-11
___(c) Canada
___(d) the sky
12. Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
___(a) yes
___(b) no
13. What are coat hangers used for?
14. The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem for what country?
15. Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium -OR- spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.
16. Where is the basement in a three story building located?
17. Which part of America produces the most oranges?
___(a) New York
___(b) Florida
___(c) Canada
___(d) Wisconsin
18. Advanced math. If you have three apples, how many apples do you have?
19. What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corporation) stand for?
20. The Cornell University tradition for efficiency began when (approximately)?
___(a) B.C.
___(b) A.D.
* You must correctly answer three or more questions to qualify
* If you are stuck on any questions, you may ask the monitor for help.
Oh Frankie!... Do you swallow? Yes___ or No____
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#214017 Sep 2, 2013
By the way, Frankie is a girls name, any way; don't you have better things to do like oil the wheels on your chair!!! Ahahaha
Representative Comment Uh

Sonoma, CA

#214018 Sep 2, 2013
Thee is the reason we have got to blowe the syrians a message, as Colon said, but what if they dont get it because it blows up along with the misile and all the folks standing there waiting to get the message are blown up too and fooling around with injury and dying and dont pay any attention to a message that they probably werent CC'd on anyway. Now what are we going to do? Why, we gots to send a whole bunch of copies of the message on missiles and just hope that one of them is a dud and doesnt blow up and that message is the one gets read by somebody who can read and then also understands what it says enough to borrow a dime and call whoever the message is really for and that person is actually answering these calls and then even understands the screaming mimi on the other end of the call who has just been blowed up, or he calls collect and doesnt get approved, or passes on. Thank god we have leederz.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#214019 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Woops! "Association fees". Excuuuuuse me.
If you don't pay 'em you gotta leave. Just like rent. But call it whatever you want if it makes you feel good. It's irrelevant to marriage equality.
So are 99.9% of your comments. But have a nice day anyway.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214020 Sep 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom jumped in before I could finish it but go ahead and use it whe won't mind since she has seen and cleaned your ass before ... lol hahahah
She died in 1980. But if you like zombie tang, more power to you perv!
She smells like dead meat. Just like your boyfriends.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#214021 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Woops! "Association fees". Excuuuuuse me.
If you don't pay 'em you gotta leave. Just like rent. But call it whatever you want if it makes you feel good. It's irrelevant to marriage equality.
Yes, if you own a condo you pay homeowner's association fees. This covers maintenance and repairs on the building, insurance, utilities, the amenities, staff and all the services they provide. These are all things I want and pay for as part of living here. Just like if you own a single family home, you should set aside money for maintenance and repairs and need to pay for maintenance (roofing, landscaping, painting, plumbing, etc.) unless you do it all yourself. I would rather pay someone to take care of all that while I enjoy my ocean view. I hope you're having a lovely day.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214022 Sep 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why waste your time with this dumb stuff. Time to get new material you gimp
You're my new material. Time for you to get a job and quit mooching.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214023 Sep 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
By the way, Frankie is a girls name, any way; don't you have better things to do like oil the wheels on your chair!!! Ahahaha
Don't quit your day job.
Representative Comment Uh

Sonoma, CA

#214024 Sep 2, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
For those of your that are hanging on the fence as far as believing that there is or is not a God who Created this Beautiful World of Ours, I would like to challenge you to take a chance on something that my husband and I came across many years ago. First of all, if you are not a believer, have you ever given a thought to why am I here and where will I be going in the future after this life is gone. There is answers and proof if you will just take the time to check it out. Of course, there are those of us who are already believers in the Creator and His son Jesus, but many out there are just not sure. We believe that when God Created us that he must have had a plan for His Creation and His plan was for us to Love Him and Obey Him, well as many of you already know from Adam and Eve, that did not happen, but God did have another plan for your life, but you must believe that "HE IS" before you can have that kind of relationship with him.
Let me first talk about what my topic is today and it is "The Evidences of Christianity" which is a book written in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1829. Their were 2 men debating this subject. Alexander Campbell, President of Bethany College, Virginia who was a Christian and Robert Owen of New Lanark, Scotland who was a Atheist. I will refer to them later.
You must ask yourself this question "Either you believe that God Created the World or the World has always been." The scientist believe that the earth is between 7000 years old up to 14 billion years old, so say it was 14 billions years old, then where did the earth come from on that day of 14 billions years ago? I know this is a very challenging question to some of you, but just think about it.
This debate has to do with your 5 senses of which Alexander Campbell who was a genius tried his best to debate this issue. He said that it is impossible for anyone to conceive of a God creating this world unless the Creator communiated with mankind in the beginning. You will be in for a great surprise by reading this material of which I personnaly have a copy that I received over 50 years ago. My husband has used this material in alot of our Home Bible Studies. I have been trying to find copies, but been unsuccessful in doing so, but it is on the internet if you just look up these 2 men. This debate was done like a courtroom by having all conversation written down with each comment from each party. After the debate was over, they had people stand up in this assembly of people probably from every walk of life and asked them to stand for each party speaking. They said that those of you that are for Alexander Campbell in either already believing or are searching stand up, and only 3 people out of the whole assembly kept sitting. This is how convincing this man was and I challenge each one of you to check this out for it may change your life forever.
Thank scipture that you have joined us in recognizing that we must bomb the bejazers out of the syranians in order to send messgaes. Your faith in this time honored method of message sending is unstinting, unblinking and un something else that we both know, but I can't spell. Bless you for your support of this part of the plan; all we have left are the three other countries on God's list. Time is of the ripe essence, and so are you, dear one. Hoo-Gaw. Bless You.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214025 Sep 2, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
So are 99.9% of your comments. But have a nice day anyway.
100% of yours are. Nana nana nana! Have a shitty day anyway. YUK!YUK!YUK!

Don't make so much noise all the other apartments woops, ah, er "luxury condos" are complaining. They say you got no couth.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214026 Sep 2, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, if you own a condo you pay homeowner's association fees. This covers maintenance and repairs on the building, insurance, utilities, the amenities, staff and all the services they provide. These are all things I want and pay for as part of living here. Just like if you own a single family home, you should set aside money for maintenance and repairs and need to pay for maintenance (roofing, landscaping, painting, plumbing, etc.) unless you do it all yourself. I would rather pay someone to take care of all that while I enjoy my ocean view. I hope you're having a lovely day.
Real proud of you fruitloops.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#214027 Sep 2, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>I'll just use this as an example of how these anti-establishment, free thinkers, that just will not tolerate being told what or how to do anything are lying, blowhards.'Luxury condo',concierge,(public)pool, (public)gym, full time staff (motel 6 has full time staff) and gardeners. How much 'yard' do you have that gets maintained?? If I wanted to knock down my (fully owned by me not an association) house and start a potato garden, I could. I can go skip-and-be-naked on my property with no issues. You can't even paint a rainbow on your carport without an O.K. by your collective of 'homeowners '(yuk yuk). You can't put on an addition, add a garage, lift it and move it, you got a RENTAL you big goof. Your homelife you have no control yet you come on here and talk crap about how you don't do anything you're told to do. Live your 'controlled' existance in your 'luxury condo' dipshit. Evan a bum living in a card board box has more options than you. yuk yuk yuk goof!
I don't want to do any of those things. If I did, I would have purchased a single family home. We don't have carports, by the way. We have a multi-level parking structure with individually owned parking spaces. I like having the building run and maintained without having to do anything. We are allowed to extensively remodel the interiors of our units. Having a RENTAL means you pay rent and someone else owns the building. If you own a condo, this is not the case. You're very confused. Yes, there are rules when you live in close proximity with your neighbors. You get to read them before buying and decide if you are ok with them. Even with single family homes, there are rules. You have heard of building codes, I assume? City ordinances? County ordinances? Don't be silly. Have a nice day.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#214028 Sep 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
"FRANKIE IS A GIRLS NAME??!!!!!! What a chooch! Some famous Frankie's....Sinatra....Avalon ...Valli.....
Bom Boom

Monrovia, CA

#214029 Sep 2, 2013
20for25.com launched in August as the social media site 'for cops by cops.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214030 Sep 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
Go to Brooklyn or Philly and tell a few Frankies that. Boy would I like to see that!
Peanuts

Monrovia, CA

#214031 Sep 2, 2013
Gene Murabito is a very unhappy guy.

When his friends were called on the carpet he was unhappy.

When his attempt at running over Ed Brubaker failed he was unhappy.

When his friends fought suits and they lost he was unhappy.

When they lost money for council time and again and lost time and again he was unhappy.

Finally they got the message and went on with their lives, I guess.

Not Gene Murabito, because Gene is crazy, and bitter and consumed with hate for everyone he thinks ever did him or his council pals wrong.

There's something way wrong with the guy that to me can't be fixed.

His lies seen here every day shows that real clearly.

Nobody listens to you though Gene, you're talking to only you.

You have no credibility anywhere.

Glad you're unhappy every day Gene, nobody deserves it more my creepy little monkey Gene.

Alas a parody of the crazy antics that take place daily in Glendora, California. No wonder the place is up to it's neck in debt.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214032 Sep 2, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
"FRANKIE IS A GIRLS NAME??!!!!!! What a chooch! Some famous Frankie's....Sinatra....Avalon ...Valli.....
I don't think Gustavo is Italian or ever even watched the Sopranos. If I had to list all the Frankies I know in Brooklyn it would fill a page. Little Frankie, Big Frankie, regular Frankie, Fat Frankie. Frankie two times (says everything twice- "Nice day today, nice day." "I got a new Caddy. New caddy". "Boy I'm drunk. I'm drunk" Like that.)

I love Brooklyn. I live there part time. Few months a year. It's my home town. Born and raised. Brooklyn bred and buttered.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214033 Sep 2, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to do any of those things. If I did, I would have purchased a single family home. We don't have carports, by the way. We have a multi-level parking structure with individually owned parking spaces. I like having the building run and maintained without having to do anything. We are allowed to extensively remodel the interiors of our units. Having a RENTAL means you pay rent and someone else owns the building. If you own a condo, this is not the case. You're very confused. Yes, there are rules when you live in close proximity with your neighbors. You get to read them before buying and decide if you are ok with them. Even with single family homes, there are rules. You have heard of building codes, I assume? City ordinances? County ordinances? Don't be silly. Have a nice day.
Too funny! Calm down spice trooper, we bet your condo is very cool and fancy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214034 Sep 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
It doesn't have wheels.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214035 Sep 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Frankie!... Do you swallow? Yes___ or No____
Having a hard time making the decision and need my input? I'd say go for it Marine. Just your style. But you wouldn't catch any self respecting squid doing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bushnell & Assoc - Ronald G Bushnell CPA (Feb '11) 1 hr fringe 2
News Ruckus Stock Roars On School Wi-Fi, Cable TV 11 hr wirelesswatch 1
27year old man sexy looking for some kinky fun ... Thu JustCallMeFun 3
News Depression still a top problem in high schools Jul 29 johnjones125 3
News Abortion Harvesting Scandal: Aborted Baby Organ... Jul 29 soylent green is ... 1
News Former Santa Cruz mayor, husband, sued for sexu... Jul 22 anon 10
Does anyone know Jon Scottie Clarke......a prop... Jun '15 scottie clarke 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages