Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#213718 Sep 1, 2013
In the end,

Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.

A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mammy

Sonoma, CA

#213719 Sep 1, 2013
The Blessed Reverend say that them Syranians is coming over the border by the millions at night on rafts and trains and with ladders and we know they want to steal the gas and our pets and that we already got them old bombs which are paid for with hard cash and that we got to send a message like Colon said, and bom them to heck but they wont understand it and that if we dont bom them then nobody will understand anything now or later too and then they wont get it after either. Why be the greatest power if you dont send these here messages? We got to send these messages or we will pay way too dang much for a fill up and that once we get rid of social security, medicare and unemplyment benefits and foodstamps and minimum wage we can afford better bombs what to send these here messages with. praise God.
Wood Stock

Monrovia, CA

#213720 Sep 1, 2013
Wood Stocked up and ready to go for winter, sooner or later winter will come.

Like a boy scouts it always pays to be prepared.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213721 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you have trouble connecting dots when they are spelled out...
What prevents Israel from becoming a fully democratic country?
What is at the basis of the largest demographic change occurring right now in America?
Why is France (just one of many European countries), finally rising against immigration?
But it is more than just a falling birth rate, it is the loss of cultural identity when broken homes fail to pass on the heritage they represent.
It is why wiser SCOTUS rulings noted that marriage and family is foundational to the health of a society.
so still nothing even close to a fact on some society that ended and the stats on its prior wedding rates?

nothing at all to back up your pure bullshit?

let me show you my shocked face...:0

St. Croix valley

#213722 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And the same year DADT was eliminated, sexual assault in the military skyrocketed.
More men were assaulted than women.
Despite the fact that 98% of men are heterosexual, and only 2% at most are gay.
hmmm...you didnt think that one out well, did you?
more assaults were reported, you mean. often many of the victims were gay, and now they could actually rely on their own military to back them up, so they thought, it didn't turn out that way, though...

lots of sexual assaults in prison also, is almost everyone in prison gay?

ytou seem to be going way out of your way to paint homosexuals ina bad light, why is that? are you like the guys in the military that are hiding their latent homosexuality and thus take it out on the gay guys there?
Purist what

Monrovia, CA

#213723 Sep 1, 2013
The memorial was held today August 31, 2013 - for the two men that were murdered in Glendora, California everything was fine until Karen Davis showed up an spoke, like the JUDAS she is!

A majority felt her presence was uncalled for and unwarranted too! Since her fellow (city council member's and GPD) were responsible for harassment inflicted on to Glendora's homeless and less fortunate. In retrospect the action taken by the city amount to spitting on the less fortunate!

GPD wrote tickets on these people knowing all to well they couldn't pay any bail money and or attend on time a court action on their behalf. The the ticket went to a warrant, so the next time they were harassed by the GPD they were arrested and hauled away for 30 to 90 days in county jail.

And that's how the Glendora city council made being less fortunate "illegal" in the city of Glendora, California.

Karen Davis was part of the trashing crew from the city council that voted on the measure.

St. Croix valley

#213724 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
In the end,
a union so profound,
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.
nope, it can pretty much hit all of those...

you should get out into the real world more and you'd see that.

then you wouldn't have to rely on others' words that you think might possibly be correct...(with no credit for using them...)
Bad Water

Monrovia, CA

#213725 Sep 1, 2013
Any city water department's main purpose is to sell water to it's customer's no matter what's in water at all.

Have you heard the adage, let the buyer be ware?

This now applies to water being provided for consuming and or drinking.

Question, I bet the water department employees and city hall don't drink the stuff from the tap, bottled water is much safer in the long run.

St. Croix valley

#213726 Sep 1, 2013
Bad Water wrote:
Any city water department's main purpose is to sell water to it's customer's no matter what's in water at all.
Have you heard the adage, let the buyer be ware?
This now applies to water being provided for consuming and or drinking.
Question, I bet the water department employees and city hall don't drink the stuff from the tap, bottled water is much safer in the long run.
Do you realize the bottled water you buy could have been filled from the tap in that same city?

the city workers get paid the same regardless of how much water their citizens use...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213727 Sep 1, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not pay rent. I own a luxury high-rise condo with an ocean view, FYI. And in about another year, no mortgage. BTW, section 8 refers to government assistance on rental property, not privately owned condos. So educate yourself before you spout off.
WOW! I'm real proud of you fruitloops! Real proud! That proves whatever you are trying to say to me for sure!

YUK!YUK!YUK! What a dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213728 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And the same year DADT was eliminated, sexual assault in the military skyrocketed.
More men were assaulted than women.
Despite the fact that 98% of men are heterosexual, and only 2% at most are gay.
hmmm...you didnt think that one out well, did you?
What do you expect from woodtick, a moron who says incest and polygamy have a right to marry but only after they are legally married?

That's why I like these silly jackasses.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213729 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
MLK would roll over in his grave if he knew calling ss couples married was being aligned with the civil rights movement.
It angers a lot of black people.

But the icing on the moron cake is when they say the civil rights movement is analogous to the gay marriage movement but the movement for polygamy is not.

St. Croix valley

#213730 Sep 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect from woodtick, a moron who says incest and polygamy have a right to marry but only after they are legally married?
That's why I like these silly jackasses.
not only is that statement a clear and purposeful misrepresentation of what i said,(a baldfaced lie) it makes absolutely no sense.

St. Croix valley

#213731 Sep 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It angers a lot of black people.
But the icing on the moron cake is when they say the civil rights movement is analogous to the gay marriage movement but the movement for polygamy is not.
there's a movement for polygamy? where? when? by whom?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213732 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>they most certainly do, once they have a legal marriage.
I said "Fundamentalists have a substantial first amendment right to marry according to the dictates of their faith" and your response is above. Now you are saying I'm lying about your response. Priceless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213733 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>there's a movement for polygamy? where? when? by whom?
By polyamorists.

Are you now trying to say equal protection doesn't apply if there are not enough people being denied it? Priceless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213734 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not only is that statement a clear and purposeful misrepresentation of what i said,(a baldfaced lie) it makes absolutely no sense.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>they most certainly do, once they have a legal marriage.

St. Croix valley

#213735 Sep 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I said "Fundamentalists have a substantial first amendment right to marry according to the dictates of their faith" and your response is above. Now you are saying I'm lying about your response. Priceless.
just pointing out that religious cult ceremonies and legal marriage are two very separate things...

they have the right regardles of whether they ever get married at all.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213736 Sep 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just pointing out that religious cult ceremonies and legal marriage are two very separate things...
they have the right regardles of whether they ever get married at all.
Wha? Whatever. Glad you seem to support legalizing fundie type poly marriage. I do too.

Would you place a limit on the number of wives a Mormon man could marry? If so, how many and why?
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#213737 Sep 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
In the end,
a union so profound,
The bigoted twirl from this POS never stops..smirk from my a$$crack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 24 min Me O My O 7,969
US stocks start lower 1 hr Go Blue Forever 56
pro lifers are bigoted 4 hr Rotten Apples 3
Topix is Against the First Amendment 4 hr Rotten Apples 18
Apple CEO Cook Goes From Record Sales to IPhone... 4 hr Rotten Apples 4
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Wed do it here 16,011
How would you like to/be proposed? Tue Jimmy 2

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match

Palo Alto Jobs

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palo Alto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palo Alto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]