Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,254)

Showing posts 185,061 - 185,080 of200,207
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Boopadop

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Hah! It says it has a life, lawl. That's funny since you're one of the crazy obsessives who seems to practically live here. I wish you'd register so we could see how many thousands upon thousands of posts you're so obviously not wasting your oh so precious time with.

YUK! YUK! YUK!
You'll be back, feel free to take your time
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fck yourself.
May I repeat...
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, as usual.
Oh that got me!
Oh, that got me. yuk yuk yuk
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK! I'd rather be me than him too.
Like I told him, he wouldn't make fun of the fact that I cannot walk if I was gay. He'd be demanding that I get lots of free stuff from the big mean homophobic government. But since I'm not gay, he thinks it's funny that I can't walk much. If he were in my shoes, he'd cry.
Get a job, you illiterate gimp troll.
Nice! fruitloop. make fun of a guy with a physical issue and then call him names and tell him to get a job. You should take your own advice, he's already done his time paying taxes to support you welfare baby street fairies. yuk yuk yuk
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure your single-wide trailer is very comfortable. I will be in my mortgage free luxury condo when I retire. It is almost paid off and I'm probably less than half your age. Next.
His apartment on someone elses land, paying into a home owners ass. almost paid off, is better. Good one . yuk yuk yuk
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Mayball Tonight wrote:
Same sex? Is that like having the same old sex every day or every night?
I like that, could be.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol even if I could probe you wrong you wouldn't accept it. Your cult FORCED their lifestyle on America.
Freudian slip if I ever saw one. Innermost feelings revealed.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it difficult to see the logic of defending monogamous marriage as the historic norm when the laws of many states have already departed from the principle that it is heterosexual, monogamous marriage that is essential to social stability.
If heterosexuality is no longer legally, morally or socially relevant to marriage, why should monogamy continue to be so important?
Credit to: Polygamy in Canada: a case of double standards-
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/beli...
Outstanding! Well put as always.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Call it what you like, its water, flower, and eggs ( optional). So the damn Chinese beat ya by a thousand years or so.
Italians use flour.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding! Well put as always.
hardly well put as it just parrots the lie you have been called out so many times that SSM isn't monogamous.

in fact, the tradition of marriage includes polygamy in almost every culture. but that died out as society changed. no longer did a family have to have 10 kids or so to have a few to survive to help with the usually agrarian work of that society/family...

another example of where the 'tradition' of marriage just really isn't there, it is a social construct, and as such needs to change with the society that constructs it.(as you have been told many times but refuse to acknowledge as a true, irrefutable fact.

why is that, Petey?

why is it you never answer the question of why you repeat proven lies in your arguments? proven over and over again and you keep repeating them and i keep asking you why you do that but you cannot seem to man up and answer why you do it...sad...
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I'd love to banter with you fruitloops and retards all day. But unlike you silly jackasses, I have a life.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times! I'll be back.
"I came through and I shall return." -General Douglas MacArthur.
Have a nice nap!
Christian

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Roudy wrote:
There it is. It will now go to the next level in the Federal Court System. Eventually it will be decided in the US Supreme Court.So sit back,relax, have a cold beer and watch the war of words continue.This issue will not be decided at the ballot box or on these forums. The judges will decide it and we will abide.
I agree! Sit back and relax while you can! Your great president will back you all the way to get your votes but allow all of his muzzlim brothers in America to stone/kill every one of you! He will get you gone one way or the other AFTER he gets your votes. I bet you can't will their vote! I say open the gates! They are hungry for your dirty hearts and livers. Lol
Zoom

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

I thought the exterminator took care of these pesky posters?

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Christian wrote:
<quoted text> I agree! Sit back and relax while you can! Your great president will back you all the way to get your votes but allow all of his muzzlim brothers in America to stone/kill every one of you! He will get you gone one way or the other AFTER he gets your votes. I bet you can't will their vote! I say open the gates! They are hungry for your dirty hearts and livers. Lol
You are an odd one. Obama is a Christian, of course, but, yes, there are a great many Muslim American in this country, and most of them live here because they like it here, and have no problems living under the same laws that everyone else does.

Stonings are prohibited. I suppose, as you show, stupidity is not.
Zoom

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Round robin, dog pile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Call it what you like, its water, flower, and eggs ( optional). So the damn Chinese beat ya by a thousand years or so.
"flower"? Too funny! What's that the recipe for fruitloop pasta?

YUK!YUK!YUK! Jizzy. What a dope!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, when it has been proven you cannot make a logical argument it would be a good time to run...
Your biggest problem with that lie is you haven't proven sh!t, except that you are a hypocrite.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Boopadop wrote:
Hah! It says it has a life, lawl. That's funny since you're one of the crazy obsessives who seems to practically live here. I wish you'd register so we could see how many thousands upon thousands of posts you're so obviously not wasting your oh so precious time with.
YUK! YUK! YUK!
You'll be back, feel free to take your time
I suggest you sh!t in one hand, and wish in the other and find out which hand fills up faster. Please report back with the results.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>His apartment on someone elses land, paying into a home owners ass. almost paid off, is better. Good one . yuk yuk yuk
Yeah, kookaa's "luxury condo" (cheesy apartment) that's "almost paid for" (section 8 rent subsidy on our dime).

I own a house on each coast, real houses with land and sh!t and a I have a vacation cabin on leased land. No mortgages. But no one's house is ever really "paid for" with the moochers having their hands out for property taxes which if you don't pay they take your house just like a mortgage.

I have no mortgage but I have to pay kookaa's rent. You can't win.

By the way I paid for my houses without the married tax breaks. Being single I pay for the tax breaks for the married whiners like kookaa. And now there's a whole new group of moochers getting tax breaks for me to subsidize while they whine I'm a big meany bigot.

Whoop!~Whoop! BBQ time!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Zoom wrote:
I thought the exterminator took care of these pesky posters?
Don't try to think. You can't pull it off credibly. You are a loonie. A whack job. Nut. Loose cog.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Azusa weirdo!
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"probe" him wrong? Freudian slip. Too funny!
Prove, stupid. Even one of Jerrys kids could figure that one out. You are dummner than I thought you homo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 185,061 - 185,080 of200,207
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palo Alto Discussions

Search the Palo Alto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
East Palo Alto man sentenced to 13 years prison... 14 hr mrs eli 3
Managing Director 14 hr mrs eli 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 23 hr Punk a s Murabito 4,834
Soon everyone will be an electric company Tue Windy Butt 14
Millions of gallons of water leaking into Bay: ... Tue Obambe Dumbshhitt 4
Sunnyvale utility rates to increase beginning J... Jul 6 Happy Dayz 25
Review: Vencoa Inc (Jul '12) Jul 5 jainy2 54
•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000