Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#213381 Aug 30, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
When God Created the world, he made a perfect world. Man has changed the world through sin, not God, but God through His Mercy loved His Creation that he had planned way ahead of time that he may have to send His Son Jesus down to earth to save His Creation. God through the Holy Spirit is the ONLY ONE that has a permanent healing. I know some people personally that went for some help in a psychiatric clinic and all 3 committed suicide and they were on the drugs that the clinic gave them. When the Holy Spirit gives you healing, you are healed!! I have experiencd this myself with some family members who I know were healed by God through His Son Jesus. You are denying the Power Of God and the Power of His Resurrection. I would seriously consider asking God through the Holy Spirit to guide you. If you are caught up in any sin and do not confess that sin, then God will not hear your prayers. You have to be very serious and follow Christ. I am not talking about things that we might do that do not please God (First Corinthians Chapter 3), but sins of the flesh or things that are lustful (Galatians Chapter 5). Alot of people are being deceived by Satan and think that they can accomplish just about anything without God in their lives, but without God, you really are being deceived and your accomplishments add up to nothing, for God gave us knowledge to use His Power to accomplish things and he gets the full Glory and one of His accomplishments is HEALING FOREVER!!
Also, remember the adversary the devil, is like a roaring lion, who walketh about seeking whom he may devour. You have to be aware all the time of anything that he might put in your path daily that would turn you from God, for the devil if very trickey and we will have to cast him away continually until the end of our lives. He is not interested in ones that do not believe in Christ, but he is interested in the ones who say they are Christian and then he goes in for the kill.
you really need to learn that God is in control, not you. you really need to feel the peace that God & Jesus offer. it's apparant that you do not, despire proclaiming yourself quite loudly that you are a Christian.

good luck.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213382 Aug 30, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you do not care what anyone says, but God does and someday you will have to face your Creator whether you like it or not and what will you tell him? It will be to late then, for today is the day of Salvation for you do not know if you will be here tomorrow. We only have one life and if you refuse Christ, you will be crying out like in the days of Noah, when he was building the ark and when it starting raining and flooding, people were crying and screaming to into the ark, and like God through Jesus said in the end and I quote: "I NEVER KNEW YOU".
I will tell him God, why did you make me so horny and make women look so good? But I don't think God holds it against us that we are sexual beings, he having made us this way.

I think He may even give points for a sense of humor and a good sex life. We just don't know. So be happy and have fun!~Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213384 Aug 30, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
You are misquoting what I said like usual, we eat the meat of the Word of God. You just have not idea what you are doing or saying and I truly feel sorry for all of you that reject God's Word and that talk the way you do, for God through His Spirit has told me where you will all be that reject Christ and I certainly would not want to be in your shoes. You still have time to Study to show yourself approved unto God, for a workman needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the Word of Truth.
Whenver I get off this forum for the evening, I am in prayer through the Holy Spirit for all of you that reject Christ. I pray that someone will come your way and you will accept God's message of Salvation. Nothing is so bad that God in His Mercy can turn anyone around to be what he intended you to be in the first place and that is Holy and live a Holy Life.
Calm down, just having a little fun. "...eat the meat" Too funny!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213385 Aug 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK! I'd rather be me than him too.
Like I told him, he wouldn't make fun of the fact that I cannot walk if I was gay. He'd be demanding that I get lots of free stuff from the big mean homophobic government. But since I'm not gay, he thinks it's funny that I can't walk much. If he were in my shoes, he'd cry.
That must be the defective 'entitlement' gene them fruitloops get when they're test tube raised.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213386 Aug 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tell him God, why did you make me so horny and make women look so good? But I don't think God holds it against us that we are sexual beings, he having made us this way.
I think He may even give points for a sense of humor and a good sex life. We just don't know. So be happy and have fun!~Whoop!
I'd do a sit down with him, he with his wine and me with a cold beer.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213388 Aug 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, just having a little fun. "...eat the meat" Too funny!
Some people just don't get it. I don't see you rejecting any words written here. Like a dinner plate, if you don't like the meat, put more gravy on it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213389 Aug 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your kind of place, you should move there.
You don't agree with freedom or equality or justice, you certainly don't belong here.
Compare Putin's popularity to Obama's popularity. Please look at the numbers. Then compare them to Obama's. Thank you.

Please look at Putin's popularity around the world compared to Obama's popularity around the world please look up the numbers. Thank you.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markadomanis/2013...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213390 Aug 30, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>As with most Fundies, they worship da Bible and not god
And Jizzy worships the toilet bowl on Sunday mornings. And a bowl of spaghetti that can fly the rest of the week.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213391 Aug 30, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>If god did not want us to have oral sex why did he make Vaj-j's look like hairy taco's?
You sure hacked up that joke. Geez.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213393 Aug 30, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>If god did not want us to have oral sex why did he make Vaj-j's look like hairy taco's?
'Splains why jizzy likes the meaty pickle.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213395 Aug 30, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>'Splains why jizzy likes the meaty pickle.
LMAO!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213396 Aug 30, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Watch it gramps, His noodle can and will deny you access to the beer volcano. Do you want to take that kind of chance?
Tell his noodle to go f* himself.
debsuelyn

Sacramento, CA

#213397 Aug 30, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
you really need to learn that God is in control, not you. you really need to feel the peace that God & Jesus offer. it's apparant that you do not, despire proclaiming yourself quite loudly that you are a Christian.
good luck.
If I was you and if you are a lesbian, I would certainly give up my sin before I quote anything that Jesus said, because the Bible warns that if we have sin in our lives, God will NOT hear our prayers. We do not practice any sin that is defined in Scripture. We have read some of your Scripts and you cannot say that you are a example of Christianity, although I am not the judge in the end because God is the only judge, but you must give up your sin before the end or you will not be saved and that is Scriptural in many places. Work on someone else and not me, for I am in God's Word everyday and living what God would have me live and as far as my family, we all worship together as One in Christ. None of us are practicing sin as sin is defined in Scripture and I am confident that God hears my prayers and believe me, I have been praying for this forum for sometime.
debsuelyn

Sacramento, CA

#213398 Aug 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were a Christian, God would help you with those lustful thoughts, for when you have those thoughts and have Christ in your life, he will help you to overcome those thoughts and become what he intended for you to be when he created the world. He said to become Holy as he is Holy for we are bought with a price and that price was His Son who died for anyone who would believe in His Name Jesus (Yeshua) and obey His Commandments.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213399 Aug 30, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were a Christian, God would help you with those lustful thoughts, for when you have those thoughts and have Christ in your life, he will help you to overcome those thoughts and become what he intended for you to be when he created the world. He said to become Holy as he is Holy for we are bought with a price and that price was His Son who died for anyone who would believe in His Name Jesus (Yeshua) and obey His Commandments.
Be gentile F-man, don't scare this one off like you did Huh, we need diversity here. Less meat, more gravy.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#213402 Aug 30, 2013
"The worse part about this destruction of self-esteem is that it's on the subconscious level. A person will not feel anything during the act. And the pleasure derived from the act will override the logic necessary to correct the behavior. In addition, there is a delay between the act of anal intercourse and the reduction of self-esteem of the person" says Angelo.

"If you were to put all gay men together in a big warehouse and place the 'bottoms' on the left and the 'tops' on the right, you'd start seeing negative consequences of the anal sex play out in real life for the bottoms such as: disrespect for their general health, failure at work, failure in love and relationships." says Angelo
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213404 Aug 30, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>WTF ya freak, why are you obsessed with gay men and anal sex? Damn son, go get laid!
Once again, this is your chance to show us straight folk how dumb we are about gay man sex by explaining how you F**K with out using the * hole. Cuz this boy jus' don't get it.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213405 Aug 30, 2013
Oh, I will accept your personal experiences but please leave out the dirty details.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213406 Aug 30, 2013
Him > other him < . Swordfight >< . Turn around > *. Oops missed, can't get the > and the * lined up just right.-*, nope too tiny still not right.---)* waaay too big.%> *%, with tea bags. Man,woman *%-- >* see, that works.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213407 Aug 30, 2013
I neeed a beer .... or two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rouse Properties Executes Three H&M Leases at K... 13 hr kev 1
Complaints Against Google+ 22 hr Ditto 93
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Mon harry singh 374
Ben smith Nov 22 old friend 1
10000 acres real estate land for sale (May '09) Nov 21 Wally West 2
Surenos gang member gets new trial date (Aug '08) Nov 8 jeff6 281
Smaller Palo Alto council? Voters lean toward '... Nov 5 georgebush10115 1

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match