Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201844 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213431 Aug 30, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, as usual.
Oh that got me!
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213432 Aug 30, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>You slimy immature fruitcake spunk bucket! He may have a unfortunat physical disability, but you have self impose mental and sexual handicap. I'd rather be him 10 times over that you loud mouth queer sissy boi.
Go fck yourself.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213433 Aug 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK! I'd rather be me than him too.
Like I told him, he wouldn't make fun of the fact that I cannot walk if I was gay. He'd be demanding that I get lots of free stuff from the big mean homophobic government. But since I'm not gay, he thinks it's funny that I can't walk much. If he were in my shoes, he'd cry.
Get a job, you illiterate gimp troll.
FoxTail

Monrovia, CA

#213434 Aug 30, 2013
Hope you get foxtails stickers in your socks.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213435 Aug 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Chinese is a race, if I'm not Chinese I couldn't read for ever and become one. Is it fair to compare a race to a belief? Are you saying the Word of God is a waste of time unless a person becomes a Christian and filled with the Spirit of God? I disagree, many people that are not Christians read the Bible and then decide to Become a Christian. I agree that once they are filled with the HG that they are better to understand it.
Chinese is not a race, it is a nationality. Chinese people belong to the Mongoloid race. You can learn more with a simple Google search.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213436 Aug 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Jizzy. Your already atrocious spelling gets even worse when you get upset like that. And the thing is, spell check is so easy to use. Guess not if you're a moron.
And yet you made an error when attempting to spell the word "stop". Wow.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#213437 Aug 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care but it's hard to believe gay men don't do butt sex. It's not true, they do. Just calling bullsh!t. That's what I do. Sure the truth hurts but own it.
Some do. Some don't. Some heterosexuals do. Some don't.

It has no bearing only any marriages license, unless you can provide proof otherwise.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#213438 Aug 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is a HUGE disorder
Not according to ANY mainstream medical association, but bigotry is, based as it is on irrational thoughts and obsessive hatreds and fear.
You can get help, but you have to take the first step.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#213439 Aug 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first sentence is a point blank lie. Especially since I delineate major distinctions in my post.
Your second is a whine based on a false victim claim.
Your third sentence is so stupid, you contradict your own claim by making a distinction.
SS couples are half a marriage based on the facts I state.
Your post represents the degree of denial it takes to attempt imposing a impostor relationship on marriage.
Oh yes... I forgot... Your major distinctions... Venus and Mars... Your pathetic little poem is the biggest load I've come across in years. Opposite-gender relationships are so "unique" and "distinct" that only several billion people on the planet become involved in them each year. I had no idea they were so sacred.(sarcasm)

You say that you offer facts... You don't offer facts, you offer canned snippets that you're too stupid to realize should embarrass you.

You trot them out so regularly nobody even knows what they mean anymore. They're like a word that you repeat over and over again until it becomes a meaningless sound.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213440 Aug 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like to overcome, I just like to come.
Problem is, you can't, gimpyboi. That's why you're so mad.
Viva Las Vagas

Monrovia, CA

#213441 Aug 30, 2013
Pink-Head Bill O'Reilly has apologized for incorrectly stating that no Republicans were invited to participate in a ceremony this week.

Which marked the 50th anniversary of the human March on Washington for civil rights and Martin Luther King Jr.'s first spoke about "I Have a Dream" speech.

Billy Bong smoking stunted idiot, O'Reilly is a runt above whale dropping's.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#213442 Aug 30, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you do not care what anyone says, but God does and someday you will have to face your Creator whether you like it or not and what will you tell him? It will be to late then, for today is the day of Salvation for you do not know if you will be here tomorrow. We only have one life and if you refuse Christ, you will be crying out like in the days of Noah, when he was building the ark and when it starting raining and flooding, people were crying and screaming to into the ark, and like God through Jesus said in the end and I quote: "I NEVER KNEW YOU".
Hey Suzanne,

I invited you to come to Knoxville so that you could carry out your so-called Christian duties and kill me. But you never got back to me.

What should I make of your lack of a response? Do you not believe that you are commanded to execute homosexual men?

Let me know and I'll take you and your husband of 50 years out on the town before you dispatch me. We'll avoid any barbecue restaurants because they serve pork. And I KNOW that you don't have pork. We'll also skip Red Lobster for the same reason.

By the way, I'd prefer not to be bludgeoned to death by rocks. I know that was pretty big back in the day, but maybe you and your husband of 50 years can think up a painless way to off me. After all Leviticus doesn't say that you have to make me suffer (wink). I hear carbon monoxide is a pretty painless way to go. Maybe I can find us a garage. I know I have a hose around the house somewhere. You guys can just duct tape it to the tailpipe of my car and run it through the driver's side window.

When you're through, I recommend a trip to Dollywood; maybe catch a UT Football game... You know, make a little vacation of it. Heck, if you play your cards right, you might even be able to write the entire trip off as a religious ceremony.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213443 Aug 30, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is, you can't, gimpyboi. That's why you're so mad.
I'm sorry about that. It was just that you are so repulsive. Never happened with a woman.
The Machine

Monrovia, CA

#213444 Aug 30, 2013
Sign-spinners.

Those people who gyrate on sidewalks to get your attention for businesses that battled heat, wind, rain and cold.

Now they face a new threat; machines.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213445 Aug 30, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fck yourself.
Oh that got him! Such wit.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213446 Aug 30, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job, you illiterate gimp troll.
Don't need one. Very comfortably retired. Like you'll never be.
Warped Republicans

Monrovia, CA

#213448 Aug 30, 2013
A group of crazy Republican legislators have brought the first lawsuit to try to block gay marriage in the state of New Mexico.

Now that six counties have began issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples in August 2013.

Who cares unless you peep into bedroom window's like Republicans seem to be ding?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213449 Aug 30, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you made an error when attempting to spell the word "stop". Wow.
WOW! Is that all you've got on me? A typo? Too funny! Your desperation is showing.

I have no doubt I'll make another typo or a spelling or grammar mistake in the future. Keep your eye peeled! Treasure it! Use it for all it's worth! It's all you'll ever have. You're a dope.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#213450 Aug 30, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>No way ratbastard, you ripped of the Chinese!
Nice try, stupido. Hey Frankie, do you see what this chooch wrote? Chinese....what

http://www.pasta.go.it/origin.htm

The Origins of pasta

Pasta is the most prestigious member of the rich and varied Italian culinary family. From time unknown, this simple dough of water and powdered wheat has been appeasing the taste buds of Italy. And today, pasta has found its way to the global palate in various forms. However, the origins of pasts remain entangled in its luscious strings.

Many food connoisseurs trace the origin of pasta in the pages of Greek mythology. It is believed that the Greek word " laganon " indicated a wide and flat sheet of pasta dough cut into stripes. In succeeding centuries the existence of pasta was found in Roman cookery as " lagane ". The first recorded evidence of Roman connection to pasta appears in 1st century A.D. in the writings of Apicio, titled " de re coquinaria ", when he narrates the use of " the yielding lagane to enclose timbales and pie stuffing ". However, one thing is for sure that the hands that first kneaded the dough for pasta was not a Chinese. The romanticism surrounding the myth that Marco Polo brought pasta to the Italian shores on his way back from China is pacified by the fact that it found mention long before the explorer's arrival. It is believed to be around 1279 A.D., when an inheritance draft stated that a certain person has bequeathed " a small basket full of macaroni ", widely acclaimed as the " dry " pasta.

The landscape of Naples remained witness to a gastronomic revolution in 17th century leaving a savouring legacy for rich appetite. Around this time, along with other things, the tangy flavour of tomato arrived from the New World, bringing in a welcome break from the regular taste of sweet and sour. Tomato seemed to be destined to meet with pasta and together they changed the world gourmet forever.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#213451 Aug 30, 2013
Warped Republicans wrote:
A group of crazy Republican legislators have brought the first lawsuit to try to block gay marriage in the state of New Mexico.
Now that six counties have began issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples in August 2013.
Who cares unless you peep into bedroom window's like Republicans seem to be ding?
What?...... There are people opposed to the rainbow revisionist view of marriage? Who would've think it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bushnell & Assoc - Ronald G Bushnell CPA (Feb '11) Sat fringe 2
News Ruckus Stock Roars On School Wi-Fi, Cable TV Jul 31 wirelesswatch 1
News Former Santa Cruz mayor, husband, sued for sexu... Jul 22 anon 10
Does anyone know Jon Scottie Clarke......a prop... Jun '15 scottie clarke 1
News Talking with ... One of the nation's leading di... Jun '15 newsfail 2
It's a Justice County and don't you forget it. ... Jun '15 Gang Stalking 1
News Aircraft noise activists seek ear of FAA via FA... Jun '15 Agents of Corruption 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages