Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201860 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

K streets

Covina, CA

#213410 Aug 30, 2013
Clean sweep, that's what happens when the posts are removed
Sling shot

Covina, CA

#213412 Aug 30, 2013
Tough times are ahead for sane poster's it appears selective posts are left in place the once that are foul mouthed and KKK racists as is the SGVTribune newspaper. Supporter's if not the GPD or the Glendora Media squad have wormed their way in to open posting media outlets.

Virus launch programs are most likely the cause.
droid

Perris, CA

#213413 Aug 30, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>If god did not want us to have oral sex why did he make Vaj-j's look like hairy taco's?
Shits you just ruined taco Tuesday!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213414 Aug 30, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were a Christian, God would help you with those lustful thoughts, for when you have those thoughts and have Christ in your life, he will help you to overcome those thoughts and become what he intended for you to be when he created the world. He said to become Holy as he is Holy for we are bought with a price and that price was His Son who died for anyone who would believe in His Name Jesus (Yeshua) and obey His Commandments.
I don't like to overcome, I just like to come.
debsuelyn

Placerville, CA

#213415 Aug 30, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Simple question, on needs a yes or no.
Do you sin?
For your information Mr.SameoldStuff, No we do not practice sin as sin is defined in Scripture. We live a very sheltered lifestyle and have been for most of our marriage. We all have sins in our lives before we become Christians and once we accept Christ, then as Jesus told the woman at the well "go and sin no more". He did not tell us to keep sinning. There are people out there that are Christians who fall from Grace at times, but like King David, he committed adultry and then had the womans husband killed in battle. He was punished severely by God and God had his baby son die for his sin, so it is not worth trying to disobey our Creator when he leaves the Holy Spirit to help us anyway. More Christians need to rely more on the Holy Spirit to help them from being tempted by Satan for it is his job to turn us away from God. We do not want Satan to win this battle, for we want God to get the Glory by leaving us His Spirit if we would just follow Him daily. I would suggest that if you believe that you can go on sinning after your committment, you had better read again. We are not perfect by all means, for everyone has their everyday problems that we may get mad or say something that we are sorry for, but that is a emotion like Jesus when he threw the tables over in the Temple, but we cannot sin as sin is defined in Scripture. Read Galatians chapter 5 and you will see what it says about the sins of the flesh or fruits of the spirit, then it will give you a good idea what sin means.

By the way, we are not Holier than Thou, for we are sinners that have been saved by Grace and God's Perfect Love for all of us. You will never know what you are missing by not having this relationship with our Creator because you will have happiness and peace that you never knew existed.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213416 Aug 30, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Seeing that I am a straight man, why oh why should you care how or why Gay men screw, what business is it of yours? How many Gay men who post here, or for that matter any gay men asked if you pull out early and stick it in your old ladies mouth?
Because someone insisted gay men don't do butt sex. We are just curious where you insert it then, besides the mouth. Enlighten us Jizzy.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213419 Aug 30, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>>Seeing that I am a straight man, why oh why should you care how or why Gay men screw, what business is it of yours? How many Gay men who post here, or for that matter any gay men asked if you pull out early and stick it in your old ladies mouth?
I don't care but it's hard to believe gay men don't do butt sex. It's not true, they do. Just calling bullsh!t. That's what I do. Sure the truth hurts but own it.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213420 Aug 30, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus H Christ, I asked a simple damn question. DO you sin? Its yes or no!
Uh-oh! Hissy fit! Jizzy-fit! YUK!YUK!YUK!

Relax fruitloops. You can pretend she does and get yourself off. No need to pester the nice lady.
Gustavo

North Hollywood, CA

#213423 Aug 30, 2013
Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>Gustavo! It sounds like you wishes for him to stop, because the pressure of truth is getting to you. Have no fear, we are hear to help you face reality. Pigs do have pig tails.
Gustavo, didn't you go down with the Titanic? You know, sinking like gay activism.
You have heard that an APA president has announced that the APA has no evidence to support homosexuality and that they are no longer a scientific organization following the Leona Tyler principle but a gay activist group trying to write political correctness policy.
WTF did you just say ??? lol
Gustavo

North Hollywood, CA

#213424 Aug 30, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could post without name calling, but I choose not to with fucktards like yourself Pedro.
<quoted text>
You mistake disdain for anger. Don't worry about it hon, that's typical of fundies like yourself!
<quoted text>
You seem to be under the impression that I'm a pedophile and alcoholic. Neither would be true. But don't let facts get in the way of you just making up shyt. That's what you fundies are best at!
<quoted text>
Since I didn't state either opinion you credited me with, who cares?
<quoted text>

Because that would be incest and incest is illegal.
<quoted text>
If you don't want the real reasons, then don't ask the question dumbass.
<quoted text>
I bet you say that everytime you rape your mother.
<quoted text>
Oh, Peitro, you schtick is tired.
<quoted text>
Me being a homosexual makes me neither. Damn you are stupid.
<quoted text>
The APA has a website, you can google it yourself. It will reflect their current views, not the views you like from 1965. Sucks for you Pedro.
<quoted text>
Here, let me help you.
Q: Is homosexuality a mental disorder.
A: No.
Comment: most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation.
http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/sexual-orientat...
Where are your studies that dispute this Pedro?
Homosexuality is a HUGE disorder
Gustavo

North Hollywood, CA

#213425 Aug 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Bluto, and stop with the little pigtailed girl fantasy you perv.
You are a stone HOMO, and like the Ho says you don't have a good argument as to why you are a homo other than the fact you came out defective at birth ... lol dummy
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213426 Aug 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is a HUGE disorder
Calm down Bluto. Talk about "huge" with Jonah in private. PM him. Geez.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213427 Aug 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stone HOMO, and like the Ho says you don't have a good argument as to why you are a homo other than the fact you came out defective at birth ... lol dummy
You don't have a good argument for existing. GET A JOB!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213428 Aug 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF did you just say ??? lol
He said thanks for the BJ you gave him. lol
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213429 Aug 30, 2013
Gustavo, Jizzy and Jonah1 went onto a bar. The bartender said "we just closed".
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213430 Aug 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can deny it but that would be another fail in the long list of failures that is your dopey life. You would not make fun of my disability if I was gay.
Wrong, as usual.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213431 Aug 30, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, as usual.
Oh that got me!
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213432 Aug 30, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>You slimy immature fruitcake spunk bucket! He may have a unfortunat physical disability, but you have self impose mental and sexual handicap. I'd rather be him 10 times over that you loud mouth queer sissy boi.
Go fck yourself.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213433 Aug 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK! I'd rather be me than him too.
Like I told him, he wouldn't make fun of the fact that I cannot walk if I was gay. He'd be demanding that I get lots of free stuff from the big mean homophobic government. But since I'm not gay, he thinks it's funny that I can't walk much. If he were in my shoes, he'd cry.
Get a job, you illiterate gimp troll.
FoxTail

Covina, CA

#213434 Aug 30, 2013
Hope you get foxtails stickers in your socks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Male Privilege Sun It is True 4
Review: Senior Helpers Sun rej1988 2
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) May 20 Style Points 76
Possession May 20 Luci 2
Real Estate Classes -- New Now Forming at CSM May 19 College of San Mateo 1
News Suspect in fatal shooting at Fremont wedding id... (Feb '08) May 13 Lisa 5
News Caltrain Reveals All-time High Annual Ridership... May 11 Ella 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages