Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208863 Aug 11, 2013
Yo, Frankie, don't mention that bladder drool Miller Lite, which is a sponsor of Folsom Street.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208864 Aug 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You quickly do. But that's OK, if you and yours weren't here, the thread would be no fun for me. And vice versa. You need to think these things through.
Imagine if it was just you kumbaya jackasses kvetching. Sound like a chicken coop. Trying to out-wonderful eachother.
It could go like this:
Poster 1: "Prop 8 has been overturned. Isn't that wonderful?"
Poster 2: "Yes, I think it's simply fabulous."
Poster 1: "Yes, I do, too."
Poster 2: "..........uncomfortable pause)....I think it's really keen."
Poster 1: "Me too."
Poster 2: "..........It sure is swell."
Poster 1: "Yes, it certainly is."
Poster 2: "..........uncomfortable pause)..... That's fantastic."
Poster 1: "Yes, I think so, too."
Poster 2: "Me too. Want to sing Kumbaya?"
Poster 1: "Yes, let's sing that together."
Poster 2: "OK. That's really cool of us. They overturned Prop 8."
Poster 1: "Yes they did. I think that's absolutely fabulous."
Poster 2: "...But, I already said that."
Poster 1: "Yes, but I agree with you."
Poster 2: "(Sighs)....I miss Frankie, Pietro, Laughing Man, Kimare, Rock, and all of the others. They were really fun. Without them, this thread has gotten really gay."
Poster 1: "But, they overturned Prop 8. I think that's really fantastic."
Poster 2: ".......I gotta go. This thread sucks anymore."
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208865 Aug 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>"Once a dumbazz, always a dumbazz."
Me
You're on the road to right! Acknowledgement of a problem is always a great first step to recovery.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208866 Aug 11, 2013
Dork posting hole wrote:
Topless sunbathers flock to London's parks as temperatures soar.
Is it true that only "dorks" post on this dead topic?
I have to know if MENSA has contacted you yet.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208867 Aug 11, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
It could go like this:
Poster 2: "(Sighs)....I miss Frankie, Pietro, Laughing Man, Kimare, Rock, and all of the others. They were really fun. Without them, this thread has gotten really gay."
LAFF!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208868 Aug 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Sup Baby Girl. Don't let Frankie bother you. He is a lonley old fart, that cant get it up annymore.
More with the Ebonics? This shouts "I am illiterate!"
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208869 Aug 11, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Salud Sir Rock of Hudson. Well said!!
Thank you, but I am afraid that I am casting pearls at swine.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208870 Aug 11, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
More with the Ebonics? This shouts "I am illiterate!"
I noticed that too. It considers sounding like a knee-grow more important than showing a grasp of basic English skills.

uneducated Poofter wrote:
<quoted text>Sup Baby Girl. Don't let Frankie bother you. He is a lonley old fart, that cant get it up annymore.
suzanne henderson

Shingle Springs, CA

#208871 Aug 11, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is again, the holier-than-thou "I'm better than you because I believe in fairy tales", and yet again it drops the "me gots mahseff a huzzbind". Why does it keep trying so hard at cheesy character development? Is it a failed Hollyweird scripter?
It is just amazing how you make something out of nothing. Because I do not happen to like beer doesn't mean that I am against someone that drinks beer!! My parents were at all the baseball games that they could go to and took me with them when I was a child, that does not mean that baseball is wrong and also because I am not a red neck mean that they are bad, for I just happen to love to listen to Jeff Foxworthy and his testimony about his Faith in Christ on the internet is just amazing. He is the greatest comedian on TV. So, Mr. laughman, you are wrong again, for you try and pick everybody apart and that it what it seems that you enjoy. So Mr. laughman, go for it if that is all you know how to do, but I have a question for you "DO YOU EVER GO FISHING?" I hope you have a fun day.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208872 Aug 11, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
It could go like this:
Bravo!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208873 Aug 11, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just amazing how you make something out of nothing. Because I do not happen to like beer doesn't mean that I am against someone that drinks beer!! My parents were at all the baseball games that they could go to and took me with them when I was a child, that does not mean that baseball is wrong and also because I am not a red neck mean that they are bad, for I just happen to love to listen to Jeff Foxworthy and his testimony about his Faith in Christ on the internet is just amazing. He is the greatest comedian on TV. So, Mr. laughman, you are wrong again, for you try and pick everybody apart and that it what it seems that you enjoy. So Mr. laughman, go for it if that is all you know how to do, but I have a question for you "DO YOU EVER GO FISHING?" I hope you have a fun day.
Ron White's way funnier than Jeff Foxworthy. Because he drinks! Never trust a man who doesn't. In vino et veritas.
Kusacks

Covina, CA

#208874 Aug 11, 2013
Just take back to Russia buddy.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208875 Aug 11, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that too. It considers sounding like a knee-grow more important than showing a grasp of basic English skills.
uneducated Poofter wrote:
Makes me cringe in sympathetic embarrassment when Jizzy-Poof does that. He offends everyone from the KKK to the NAACP with his bad ebonics schtick. He be a dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208876 Aug 11, 2013
suzanne henderson

Shingle Springs, CA

#208878 Aug 11, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that?! The finger waving sun worshipers are still waging Prohibition.
No no no NO!
Mr. Laughman, there you go again calling me a Church lady, My husband and I have not attended a Church establisment for 20 years. We have our own fellowship, but it is a Bible Study in our home or in a home owners association building with no money involved, for we do it freely. I do not really know if you really know what the word church means (called out in greek), so why don't you look up my site of the forum under "Do you really know what the word Church means? You just may learn something. Because you are trying to belittle me and others, in my opinion, as I said yesterday, you must be a very miserable person. You have nothing better to do than to try and hurt others, but I am a very strong person, no matter what my age is and so is my husband. We are both fighters for morals and virtures in this country and I write letters on alot of forums, but never encountered such wickedness. I can handle it because I have God to protect me from this evil. You cannot offend me if that is what your trying to do, I take it as a joke and joking around like you is not intellent at all. If you search your heart, there probably is some good in you, so why not try and use the good in you in your conversations and maybe people would respond to you better. Have a Great Day.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#208879 Aug 11, 2013
Asch Paradigm_ wrote:
<quoted text>I would ask what the 13th Amendment has to do with gays since it simply freed the slaves. Useless, because neither the 1st,13th or 14th Amendment have anything to do with homosexuals. The 14th Amendment simply buffered and gave the newly freed slaves rights and protection. Your hatred of blacks is duly noted.
Ohmygosh! Someone must have actually read the Constitution before blathering out. Good job.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#208880 Aug 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much information.
Yup,'splains a lot.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208881 Aug 11, 2013
laughing man wrote:
Yo, Frankie, don't mention that bladder drool Miller Lite, which is a sponsor of Folsom Street.
Some clown left a few cans of that belly wash at my house. I used it to steam hot dogs. Ruined them.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208882 Aug 11, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
<quoted text> So, Mr. laughman, you are wrong again, for you try and pick everybody apart
Your hypocrisy is showing, D.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208883 Aug 11, 2013
Kusacks wrote:
Just take back to Russia buddy.
You possess the language skills of der poofter. How interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Seeing Trees Funding ISIS??? May 23 Cowboy 1
Help finding old acquaintance? May 21 Barros 2
Keyhole Limphet Hemocyanin May 7 70 yo and truckin 1
N. Korea reactor endangers 100 million people May 1 Cowboy 1
Danger of Iranís secret nuclear program May 1 Cowboy 1
News Despite progress, Californiaa s teaching force ... Apr 29 Barros 1
Suckelburg needs jailed Apr '18 Ellen 1

Palo Alto Jobs

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages