Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
178,861 - 178,880 of 200,586 Comments Last updated 45 min ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206297 Aug 1, 2013
Jizzy is having another bad hair day today.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206298 Aug 1, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
What say, sport? For you, I'd travel... I'll get a run out there, what do you say?
Meet him somewhere outside his hometown, Methdesto (Modesto). Trust me, you don't want to spend much time there. That place almost killed me once. Little head doing all the thinking.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206299 Aug 1, 2013
Hairdresser by day.

Proctologist by night.

Is there ANYthing that Brucie can't do?
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#206300 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are letting down your father then Jizzy. Your posts could be much better. Even though you are a dope and it's kind of hopeless, you really should try harder for your old man!
Why are you against marriage equality?
So you fell down the well and hurt your head. That explains a lot.

God Bless the hurt heads in this world, God Bless you Frankie.
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#206301 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post Jiz! "typing a responce" indeed. A very dopey response!
Awww poor fella, you never have gotten over falling down that well. Hey blame your dad, had he been home and not turning tricks at the truck stop, he would have had time to look after you.

God Bless you and your dad.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206302 Aug 1, 2013
Mash those smilies, shitferbrains! Millions of polyp bangers are depending on you!!!!
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#206303 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Meet him somewhere outside his hometown, Methdesto (Modesto). Trust me, you don't want to spend much time there. That place almost killed me once. Little head doing all the thinking.
Is that where you learned how to speek Viet Cong? LMAO @ you.
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#206304 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful! Big D will have some veterans with the lower half of their bodies blown off come and beat you up! He knows an army of them willing to do it!
Does lying come natural to you?

God Bless Natural liars.
Up lips

Monrovia, CA

#206305 Aug 1, 2013
Big moth's by day and big mouth's by night, haven't you had you upper lip sewn shut yet?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#206306 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not complaining about you insulting me, I'm complaining about you disrespecting disabled veterans. Duh. You and Big D with the dickless veteran schtick.
Do you know how much time I spend in the VA hospital? And how many veterans, doctors and nurses I am friends with and talk to in waiting rooms? Please go there sometime. Tell them, "well you chose it sucker. Tough sh!t. Cheer up. You can still get gay married though!"
Did you or did you not choose to go to war?

If you were drafted, then you could chosen to apply to be considered a conscientious objector. But since you're an agnostic, that probably wouldn't have gotten you very far.

You could have done like some people--sought refuge in Canada or some other location.

You could have simply said, "No, I'm not going. I don't believe in war. I'm not going to voluntarily put myself in harm's way. I'm not going to pull a trigger and kill someone." You probably would have been put in prison.

But at every step of the way, you had a choice. You took a risk.

You're lucky to have gotten out with your life. Many didn't--on both sides of the war.

By the way, have I said anything about "dickless veterans"? I'm pretty sure I haven't.

I just don't understand how someone who has options--some aren't pleasant--can allow themselves to be forced to go to war. And I REALLY don't understand why someone would voluntarily go to war or join the military.

"Thou shalt not kill" is one of the "Big Ten" to us Christians.

Christ clearly told us to "turn the other cheek". He told us to love our neighbors as we love ourselves.

It baffles me as to how Christians can justify war--any war.

I understand you don't believe in God. That's fine. But you picked up a weapon and chose to fight against an "enemy"--people that your government told you was the "enemy".

Now you suffer because of your actions.

I don't wish for you to be in pain. But what else could you have expected? You knew that there were risks when you hopped a plane and fought in war.

I can respect you for many things. But I won't respect you because you were a warrior.

Brass

Monrovia, CA

#206307 Aug 1, 2013
If it were as big as a fire nozzle or hose it wouldn't satisfy you loud mouth's at all.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206308 Aug 1, 2013
Brass wrote:
If it were as big as a fire nozzle or hose it wouldn't satisfy you loud mouth's at all.
Don't do anything rash, Emo.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#206309 Aug 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
"Dog Put Down After Eating Paralyzed Man's Testicle"
Posted: Jul 30, 2013 6:59 PM EDT
By KSLA Staff
TRUMANN, AR (KSLA)- An Arkansas man, who is paralyzed from the waist down, is being treated at St. Bernards Regional Medical Center after a stray dog he picked up reportedly ate one of his testicles.
The man, who was not identified in the police report, told Trumann police that he woke up to a "burning pain in his mid-section. "He told the responding officer that he sleeps in the nude and when he woke up, he noticed the dog between his legs. He said there was blood on the dog's muzzle and front paws. When he investigated further, he noticed the dog had eaten one of his testicles.
The dog was a stray that the man had taken in about three weeks prior to the incident. Until this, he said the dog had been "completely docile while it had been in his home."
The dog, which is described as small, white, and fluffy, was taken to the Trumann Animal Clinic where it was euthanized. The dog's head was sent to the Arkansas Department of Health to be tested for rabies.
http://www.ksla.com/story/22971832/dog-put-do...
----------
So, since this man may be unable to reproduce, should he be allowed to enter into a marriage?
Would it make a difference if his future wife had a hysterectomy--making them, as Kimare calls gay couples "mutually sterile"?
What does paralized testicle taste like vj?
ronald

Arlington, TX

#206310 Aug 1, 2013
Judge William Adams, Aransas Counts
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206311 Aug 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were drafted, then you could chosen to apply to be considered a conscientious objector. But since you're an agnostic, that probably wouldn't have gotten you very far.
You could have done like some people--sought refuge in Canada or some other location.
You could have simply said, "No, I'm not going. I don't believe in war. I'm not going to voluntarily put myself in harm's way. I'm not going to pull a trigger and kill someone." You probably would have been put in prison.
You're lucky to have gotten out with your life. Many didn't--on both sides of the war.
By the way, have I said anything about "dickless veterans"? I'm pretty sure I haven't.
I just don't understand how someone who has options--some aren't pleasant--can allow themselves to be forced to go to war. And I REALLY don't understand why someone would voluntarily go to war or join the military.
Christ clearly told us to "turn the other cheek". He told us to love our neighbors as we love ourselves.
I understand you don't believe in God. That's fine. But you picked up a weapon and chose to fight against an "enemy"--people that your government told you was the "enemy".
I don't wish for you to be in pain. But what else could you have expected? You knew that there were risks when you hopped a plane and fought in war.
I can respect you for many things. But I won't respect you because you were a warrior.
Try to understand I am not whining for myself. I am fine. I do not regret one day in the military. It enabled me to go to college and get a MS geology. And a great career and secure retirement.

Try to understand I am outraged at your attitude about brave men and women with horrible injuries they suffered protecting your sorry ass.

They didn't volunteer to get maimed. They volunteered to protect your rights so among other things, you would be free to be gay.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206312 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>Does lying come natural to you?
God Bless Natural liars.
Nope. How about yourself?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206313 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that where you learned how to speek Viet Cong? LMAO @ you.
There is no language called Viet Cong you moron.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206314 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>Awww poor fella, you never have gotten over falling down that well. Hey blame your dad, had he been home and not turning tricks at the truck stop, he would have had time to look after you.
God Bless you and your dad.
Never fell down a well. Did it hurt?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206315 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>So you fell down the well and hurt your head. That explains a lot.
God Bless the hurt heads in this world, God Bless you Frankie.
Another great post Jiz. You're awesome.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206316 Aug 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, "don't ask, don't tell" wasn't something that you were against, then. Any coward, such as you, could have gotten out of service by admitting to being gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apple, Google antitrust hiring accord rejected 3 hr Hawks Rock 9
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 3 hr Hawks Rock 27
Beam me up Scottie 3 hr guest 123
Complaints Against Google+ 3 hr Family Man 81
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr Macko mono 5,000
Neil Young files for divorce from Pegi Young 18 hr Lightning Linda 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 20 hr Tank ever 7,926
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palo Alto People Search