Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206275 Aug 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly how am I disrespecting veterans? Seriously... What have I said that has been disrespectful?
Are you upset that I don't buy into the "God Bless America" crap that so many do?
I don't think that God blesses America any more than He blesses any other country.
I think our country has probably killed more people in the past century than any other country on the planet. Maybe Hitler's Nazis killed more, but I'd have to do a ton of research just to see. But in the end, it doesn't really matter, because we've got millions of gallons of blood on our hands.
In Iraq and Afghanistan we rained bombs down on houses made of mud--blowing away men, women, and children. And then we say "oops--collateral damage". We threw two nuclear bombs at Japan--killing and maiming hundreds of thousands of innocent people.
I don't agree with these policies. I don't support the industrial military complex.
I would die before I took a life or joined the armed forces.
But that's just me. I'm entitled to my opinion. Sorry if you find that insulting.
You seem to be able to dish out insults, but you fall to pieces if someone does the same to you.
The first sentence of your cute little rant- "How am I disrespecting..."

The last sentence of your rant- "You seem to be able to dish out insults, but you fall to pieces if someone does the same to you."

So which is it fruitcake?

No matter what your politics you should respect the brave men and women who protect your sorry ass. Many of them are lesbians and gays. Your attitude of "they chose it" is despicable. They chose to risk their lives for you. They didn't choose to become maimed.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#206276 Aug 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not heard anyone say nationwide other than you, It is recognized federally, every legally married same sex couple is also recognized federally.
You are trying to distort what others have said, shows you know you have lost
Does every single state recognize same sex marriage?

P.S. have you had time to read all those court citations yet?
Mikeys Mom

Schenectady, NY

#206277 Aug 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
That all you got ass clown? And whose sock puppet are you? More of Frankie's? POS
You stop that right now! You respect your leaders! Mr. Rizzo is a veteran. Mind your manners!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#206278 Aug 1, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that's like calling a veggie patty a "burger". Well if there are male lesbians........
<quoted text>
But not valid nationwide.
LOL You should ask that POS Kimare that question, she says she's one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206279 Aug 1, 2013
Ronald wrote:
Like other decent non-Homosexual men of good=will - the vast majority of whom do not use tobacco products or drink soda pop in containers that contain more than 16 ounces - I love my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, my fellow dog lovers, and yes, even the homosexual and non-Homosexual Africans.
Even so, ever since the Government's corrupt legal system forced the Boy Scouts to accept little Homosexual boys and Men's clubs to accept women, there has been no way for the non-Homosexual white man to express his masculinity "away from the crowd".*(so to speak)* Now there is.
Nationwide, non-Homosexual White men are rushing to Government licensed beer joints to openly flaunt their sexuality by openly drinking Stolichnaya and other fine Russian vodka products.
Ronald
Ronald.

Za zdorovje! Say hello to your honey too. Arf!

Frankie Rizzo.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206280 Aug 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know several same sex couples that call each other husband and wife.
But that is beside the point, you are wrong, same sex marriage is legal and recognized whether you like it or not
Recognized by what, shitferbrains?

C'mon, let's see some of that staggering intellectual firepower in action. You've been holding back.

Imbecile.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206281 Aug 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
That all you got ass clown? And whose sock puppet are you? More of Frankie's? POS
Holy Mother of God!!!!

A shit cultist, a certified mental defective, too damned stupid to know where its widdle pee-pee shouldn't go, calls someone an "assclown"?!?

*snicker*
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206282 Aug 1, 2013
Mikeys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You stop that right now! You respect your leaders! Mr. Rizzo is a veteran. Mind your manners!
Thanks Mikey's mom. Maybe Mikey needs a time out. But of course you know best.
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#206285 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet I don't. Bet you're not gonna tell us what it is. Bet it's dumb.
Umm why should I tell you? Hell I don't even let people like you in, let alone talk to ya.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206286 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>Umm why should I tell you? Hell I don't even let people like you in, let alone talk to ya.
Translation: "I'm embarrassed about my lame ass menial low paying job."

Aw c'mon Jizzy. Bank security guard?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206287 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>Umm why should I tell you? Hell I don't even let people like you in, let alone talk to ya.
You're talking to me here dummy. YUK!YUK!YUK!

That's why I like you Jizzy. You're such a dope.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#206288 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The first sentence of your cute little rant- "How am I disrespecting..."
The last sentence of your rant- "You seem to be able to dish out insults, but you fall to pieces if someone does the same to you."
So which is it fruitcake?
No matter what your politics you should respect the brave men and women who protect your sorry ass. Many of them are lesbians and gays. Your attitude of "they chose it" is despicable. They chose to risk their lives for you. They didn't choose to become maimed.
When I called you "roller man" (or something like that--can't remember)--that's the insult that I'm talking about. You've called me various names over the past several months. You even call me fruitcake in this response. You don't think that's insulting to me?

My opinions about the military are not an insult. An insult is something said with the purpose of hurting someone.

My opinions are my opinions. Speech--even if it is something that you find despicable--is protected in this country.

Plus, I'm hardly the only person to hold these opinions. Passivity and nonviolence are long-held Christian beliefs.
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#206289 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: "I'm embarrassed about my lame ass menial low paying job."
Aw c'mon Jizzy. Bank security guard?
Frank, I own my business. I don't suck the Government teat like you do.

God Bless Teat suckers.

Oh and one more thing whats wrong with bank guards, don't they measure up to Frankie's standards? What a putz. My father told me long ago, it does not matter what you do, just do it better than everyone else. Gawwd Frank you sure are a bigot.

God Bless Bigot Teat suckers.
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#206290 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking to me here dummy. YUK!YUK!YUK!
That's why I like you Jizzy. You're such a dope.
No I am typing a responce, we have never " talked" what a putz

God Bless the Putz's in the world.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206291 Aug 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
When I called you "roller man" (or something like that--can't remember)--that's the insult that I'm talking about. You've called me various names over the past several months. You even call me fruitcake in this response. You don't think that's insulting to me?
My opinions about the military are not an insult. An insult is something said with the purpose of hurting someone.
My opinions are my opinions. Speech--even if it is something that you find despicable--is protected in this country.
Plus, I'm hardly the only person to hold these opinions. Passivity and nonviolence are long-held Christian beliefs.
I'm not complaining about you insulting me, I'm complaining about you disrespecting disabled veterans. Duh. You and Big D with the dickless veteran schtick.

Do you know how much time I spend in the VA hospital? And how many veterans, doctors and nurses I am friends with and talk to in waiting rooms? Please go there sometime. Tell them, "well you chose it sucker. Tough sh!t. Cheer up. You can still get gay married though!"
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206292 Aug 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not, and I suspect after that discussion he would be eating through a straw.
What does this post mean, exactly, D? Going to use violence to enforce your views? We need to meet somewhere, just you and I....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206293 Aug 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
NO I am talking about Vets because I happen to know quite a few, some married women that had cancer and had it removed that made them sterile. Or half a dozen other reasons they could not have children
I know to Kimare says they are just not married because they are sterile
Bullcrap, and I would like to introduce Kimare to these Vets who would have something to say to him.
Likely make him sterile if he kept belittling their marriages
What say, sport? For you, I'd travel... I'll get a run out there, what do you say?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206294 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>Frank, I own my business. I don't suck the Government teat like you do.
God Bless Teat suckers.
Oh and one more thing whats wrong with bank guards, don't they measure up to Frankie's standards? What a putz. My father told me long ago, it does not matter what you do, just do it better than everyone else. Gawwd Frank you sure are a bigot.
God Bless Bigot Teat suckers.
Well you are letting down your father then Jizzy. Your posts could be much better. Even though you are a dope and it's kind of hopeless, you really should try harder for your old man!

Why are you against marriage equality?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206295 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>No I am typing a responce, we have never " talked" what a putz
God Bless the Putz's in the world.
Great post Jiz! "typing a responce" indeed. A very dopey response!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206296 Aug 1, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this post mean, exactly, D? Going to use violence to enforce your views? We need to meet somewhere, just you and I....
Be careful! Big D will have some veterans with the lower half of their bodies blown off come and beat you up! He knows an army of them willing to do it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which cheap and legit site to buy fifa 15 coins? 10 hr alex 3
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 10 hr hsktommox 34
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Wed yes call me 09864... 376
'Hybrid' store displays new plans (Jun '07) Tue Silver Blade 4
Review: Calvary Chapel (Apr '09) Dec 21 WhyWait 36
Police chase on Sunday early morning thru EPA Dec 21 D mann 1
Police Blotter: Porch package snatcher arrested... Dec 21 One way or another 5

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palo Alto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palo Alto