Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201807 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206205 Aug 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes one to know one...Now where are all those puppets agreeing with you?
You just admitted you are a liar. What a dope.

So we have established that fact. Let's continue!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206206 Aug 1, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people think that Joanie is full of baloney? Show of hands!!!!!
Aye.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#206207 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the first and greatest commandment.
When violated, death in all it's forms exists;
Genesis 2:16-17 (NJB)
16 Then Yahweh God gave the man this command,‘You are free to eat of all the trees in the garden.
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you are not to eat; for, the day you eat of that, you are doomed to die.'
Psalm 72 is a powerful and interesting prophecy of the promised reign of Christ.
Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will on Earth
Psalm 72 is a Psalm for our time.
The prayer of a father for his son's reign.
And at the same time, the heart of God for the Messianic King of kings.
A justice where the greatest looks out for the least.
A justice so perfect, so encompassing
that even the earth responds with unrestrained fruitfulness.
A justice so contagious, so powerful,
it overpowers all enemies without weapons of war.
A justice so amazing it unites all mankind in perfect peace.
His Kingdom comes.
His will on earth as it is in heaven.
Let our voices pray so,
And our hearts long for.
Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.

If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.

Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way.

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Will you succeed? Yes you will indeed!
(98 and 3-4 percent guaranteed.)

I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.

An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go....

Step with care and great tact
And remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft
And never mix up your right foot with your left.

Young cat, if you keep your eyes open enough, oh, the stuff you would learn! The most wonderful stuff!

-Dr. Seuss

Do let us know when fantasy time is over, ok Greggy?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206208 Aug 1, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good!
Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way.
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
Will you succeed? Yes you will indeed!
(98 and 3-4 percent guaranteed.)
I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent.
A person's a person, no matter how small.
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go....
Step with care and great tact
And remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft
And never mix up your right foot with your left.
Young cat, if you keep your eyes open enough, oh, the stuff you would learn! The most wonderful stuff!
-Dr. Seuss
Do let us know when fantasy time is over, ok Greggy?
Oy vey.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#206209 Aug 1, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
That can't be possible! Are you quite certain that your marriage license didn't spontaneously erupt into flames? ;-)
LOL, no it is just fine :)

And my wife and I are still doing well, all my children are married and their marriages are doing well.

Still trying to uncover this irreparable harm to marriage, I can’t seem to find it.( neither could their high paid team of lawyers trying to defend prop 8 )
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#206210 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You just admitted you are a liar. What a dope.
So we have established that fact. Let's continue!
Your childishness and assholery betrays you. I've admitted nothing moron..Let's NOT continue with YOU.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#206211 Aug 1, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they're called husband and wife, and their relationship is legally valid in all 50 states.
How many times do we need to keep telling you this, I know some folks have learning disabilities but yours is phenomenal
As long as that moron keeps using the word "Sterile" I will continue to remind him. That has absolutely no business whatsoever in a discussion about marriage, not a requirement, not an indication of "how married" someone is, and anyone belittling others that cannot have children, I have a small army of veterans that will be happy to come over to their place and have that discussion with them.

I know the fact, he does not seem to be aware of any facts
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206212 Aug 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
...I have a small army of veterans that will be happy to come over to their place and have that discussion with them...
That's a lie. And it's a despicable thing to say. And keep saying.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#206213 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie. And it's a despicable thing to say. And keep saying.
No it is not, and I suspect after that discussion he would be eating through a straw.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206214 Aug 1, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people think that Joanie is full of baloney? Show of hands!!!!!
I do!
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#206215 Aug 1, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
I presume you're one of the adults in the house. Don't want your kids watching something, don't let them. Honestly, the airwaves are loaded with garbage. An endless supply of channels with 24 hours of white noise. Make them go outside and play some baseball or ride a bike.
The grandkids do just that, they have excelled to the highest level in their choice of sport. When they do watch TV they watch sports or the history chanel. This is all due to the careful guidence as they developed. Again, they grew up playing sports,not playing with dolls or hanging onto mommys apron strings like most Homos did. So you just go watch your new dred on society show and be sure to have your kids with you so they can become as confused as your are. Your bigest challenge of the day is what color blouse to wear today, or if you are a female what kind of cigar to smoke today.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206216 Aug 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not, and I suspect after that discussion he would be eating through a straw.
Or you might be. For repeatedly using a terrible disability to make your angry points.

There are very few veterans with their d!cks blown off and the few that exist aren't gonna go beat someone up for you.

Geez dude.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206217 Aug 1, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I do!
Well, that's three votes that Joanie is full of baloney and no votes that he's not.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206218 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's three votes that Joanie is full of baloney and no votes that he's not.
Joanie would have to reveal itself as the various stains® if it votes.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#206219 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you might be. For repeatedly using a terrible disability to make your angry points.
There are very few veterans with their d!cks blown off and the few that exist aren't gonna go beat someone up for you.
Geez dude.
I am not belittling people who happen to be sterile you ignorant moron, I am letting this religious idiot know his place. It is not to stand in judgment over others.

He is not in a position to belittle others marriages, just who does he think he is?

The veterans I know stick up for one another, it would be a lot of them
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#206220 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you might be. For repeatedly using a terrible disability to make your angry points.
There are very few veterans with their d!cks blown off and the few that exist aren't gonna go beat someone up for you.
Geez dude.
FRANKLY did you get your Johnson blown in the war or a truck stop mens room?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206221 Aug 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not belittling people who happen to be sterile you ignorant moron, I am letting this religious idiot know his place. It is not to stand in judgment over others.
He is not in a position to belittle others marriages, just who does he think he is?
The veterans I know stick up for one another, it would be a lot of them
You keep bringing up veterans "with the lower half of their bodies blown off, unable to have kids" and it's in very poor taste and disrespectful to say the very least. I call bullsh!t that you know even one like that who you could call for the time of day.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206222 Aug 1, 2013
POOFTER wrote:
<quoted text>FRANKLY did you get your Johnson blown in the war or a truck stop mens room?
Always with the juvenile stupidity yet a shit cultist(!!) wants respect.

*HAR!*
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206223 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>FRANKLY did you get your Johnson blown in the war or a truck stop mens room?
Neither. I still have mine and it works fine. Where'd you get yours blown off?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206224 Aug 1, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Joanie would have to reveal itself as the various stains® if it votes.
Well then unless a judge nullifies the vote it is an established fact that Joanie is full of baloney. The voters have spoken and a judge has not overturned their vote. Yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone into kinky taboo fantasy? 9 hr Vickietv slut 1
News Apple's Ahrendts emerges as top-paid U.S. woman... Tue Max 1
News Surenos gang member gets new trial date (Aug '08) Mon microadsl 284
Crystal Rows research reviews Mon microadsl 2
http://www.daleelmanzel.com Mon microadsl 1
Mountain View Music Thread May 3 Musikologist 1
knickers May 2 SarahSarahsarah 3
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]