Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201864 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206046 Jul 31, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
A place with which you are INTIMATELY familiar. LOL
No. Not LOL. Sad. Very sad. You are really very silly, aren't you? Are you older than 12, say, maybe 12 1/2?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206047 Jul 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing about you is that you seem to know so much about the gay subculture; especially as it relates to men. Well, that's not entirely accurate. You know about gay subculture circa 1980.
This begs the question; do you have a little sugar in your tank?
There's something very curious about you.
Fairly angry, allegedly straight man who comes to this site in order to bash gays.
You're trying to work through some kind of issue. I suspect that you have a characteristic that you don't like. You have an attraction to men. And you hate it. So you come here and bash gays as a means of self-punishment.
You offer little, if anything to the actual conversation that goes on here.
I think it's time you come clean.
I'm not trying to insult you. God knows that if you are gay or bisexual, I don't find that to be a flaw.
I do think your anger and negativity indicates some kind of inner turmoil.
I recommend that you seek some kind of therapy to figure this stuff out.
Just my opinion...
Why do you have to bve so insulting? You and I both know what an insult it is, to imply that someone is gay....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206048 Jul 31, 2013
Lemmonings wrote:
Holly roller's please turn to your right and jump off the nearest cliff.
Show em how it's done.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206049 Jul 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
When I first came to this forum, the only photo I saw on your account was a picture of Chuck Norris--or somebody.
And I'm not sure what a "greybox account" is. Maybe you can explain it to me.
That picture was me.
Greybox? Are you really that simple?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206050 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You admitted nothing about the differences. You made an ad homoan troll attack because you could not argue the differences.
That's all that the corporate tool is good for.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206051 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution at one time did nto say anything about slavery but times changed....JUST LIKE THEY WILL ON SAME SEX MARRIAGE..State bans are againt civil rights....FACT. Your side always fights againt what is right and always loses...Your side fougt for slavery...LOST your side fought againt womens rights YOU LOST your side fought againt civil rights in 60,s YORU SIDE LOST... Your side also lost during WW2 when we crushed the Nazi pigs..
That's seriously sad. My family did more to wipe out the Nazis than yours ever could have. My grandfather was Chief Liason Officer for British Forces. He was, literally, the "go-between" for the British Government and the Egyptian Government.
Next time, Dilbert, try to know what you are talking about.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#206052 Jul 31, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>Thats a death threat.
Depends if you are laying face down or face up. So that would depend on you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206053 Jul 31, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Not LOL. Sad. Very sad. You are really very silly, aren't you? Are you older than 12, say, maybe 12 1/2?
Someone yanked guest's chain today, he'll calm down soon.

VV is kinda subdued today, shorter posts. Only 500 words each just as boring and dumb as always.

Some one rattled Big D's cage he's been pontificating down at us all day.

Jizzy occasionally interjected his idiocy and accused me of the usual crimes like posting. Or existing.

All in all a slow day.
Dismayed

Anaheim, CA

#206054 Jul 31, 2013
This is so disappointing. Our country is going down the toilet. I am called a homophobe for upholding my christian beliefs and for voting for what I believe in. I will not ever support gays or lesbians due to my own personal beliefs so don't hate me for fighting for what I believe in. You are fighting for what you believe in too yet, you hate anyone who does not support your choice. Are we supposed to approve anything and everything anyone wants? Should we just have an anything goes society. NO RULES, NO CONSEQUENCES??? Really????
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206055 Jul 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Depends if you are laying face down or face up. So that would depend on you.
Jizzy is such a moron he's always trying to get some dirt on me and failing. It backfires. Too funny.

Even if I did say "Go kill yourself" it's not a death threat. You'd have to be a moron like Jizzy to kill yourself if someone told you to.

And yes, you can soak your head face up and not drown. Jizzy is so funny. He'd do it face down.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206057 Jul 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that you think this nonsensical bit of made up clap trap means anything to anyone other than yourself!!!! LOL!!!
"Mutually sterile" LOL!!!!
"duplicate gendered" LOL!!!!
"half of marriage" LOL!!!!
You're so f*cking stupid!!!!
Speaking of pieces of paper, did you get one of them there diplomas from wherever you "studied"??!!!! LOL!!!! You might keep it handy in case you run out of toilet paper one day!!!!
Smile jackass!
He used some of that paper to wipe the "you" off his butt. Remember?
Then, he flushed you down the "guest"?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206058 Jul 31, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Irving’s Laws of homosexual “debate”:
Rule One:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is “in the closet”.
Rule Two A:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is a “bigot” and/or a “homophobe” and/or a “racist” and/or a “hater”.
Rule Two B:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably create out of whole cloth that there are “many” non-existent “studies” which will back up it’s claims that opponents are “closeted bigoted racist haters”, legitimate and unbiased studies which cannot and will not be sourced by the homosexual claimant when pressed.
Irving’s Razor:
Anyone who has taken a position in any debate, whether about homosexuality or race relations or the price of tea in China, is by definition a bigot, therefore the use of the word “bigot” by homosexuals doubles their irrelevance in a debate.
Irving's Rule of "Racism":
Color of skin ALWAYS matters more than its thickness.
Buckley paraphrased:
To paraphrase William F. Buckley, libtards claim to be the champions of diverse points of view, but are actually shocked and driven to mindless adolescent rage when they discover that there truly are other points of view.
Bound to be the best post of the day!!
Bravo!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206059 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
When on the losing side of a debate a homophobe will ignore reality and say they are still not married, even though they are recognized by law.
They generally close their eyes, stick their fingers in their ears and say "la la la la" as loud as they can
When on the losing side of an argument, Big D will say a lot of nothing. As his corporate masters wish him to.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206060 Jul 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!! SS couples can be married. The state has already said so. And it's the state, not your little religious cult, that officiates marriage. The state trumps your opinion and they trump your imaginary authority!!!! Sucks to be a dolt like you!!
<quoted text>
LOL!! So now you speak for Christ?!!! LOL!!!! Your hubris is HILARIOUS!!!!
Sod off you stupid, ridiculous troll!!! You're pathetic!!! And I say that as I giggle hilariously at you insignificance!!!!!
You, also, suffer from emotional issues. It's apparent.
Lommom

Monrovia, CA

#206061 Jul 31, 2013
We are not at 200,000 yet but keep posting your dribble anyway, PS it's free!

A free toilet hole donut for all you poster's.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206062 Jul 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!! SS couples can be married. The state has already said so. And it's the state, not your little religious cult, that officiates marriage. The state trumps your opinion and they trump your imaginary authority!!!! Sucks to be a dolt like you!!
<quoted text>
LOL!! So now you speak for Christ?!!! LOL!!!! Your hubris is HILARIOUS!!!!
Sod off you stupid, ridiculous troll!!! You're pathetic!!! And I say that as I giggle hilariously at you insignificance!!!!!
Sensible people will not accept a piece of paper that disputes what we all know.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206063 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Same sex marriage is about civil rights and freedom//I know you Nazi fascist religious turds ahte that so why not move to Iran you would fit in there hitler boy..
A very childish post. I give it a "D-".
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206064 Jul 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't answer questions, he simply avoids them and then asks the same stock three over and over as if they have never been addressed before.
Most of us simply scroll over his posts because he isn't worth the time. His intent isn't discussion, it's about attention.
Another fine example of how you lie. another response to another greybox post. Even though you posted that you do not read them. Don't bother to respond. I know you just read this.
And, that's all that counts.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206065 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from the queen of stupid and the princess of failure. Priceless.
You shouldn't pick on childre....never mind. Have at it.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206066 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What are your balls doing in his court stud?
Frank! The "Own-Meister"!
Owning all of the fools.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heard Christian Garza KO'd Zeke Garcia 3 hr TKO 2
Andy Capp's Tavern 1972-1975 (Nov '12) 12 hr Steve Byers 6
Review: Cheap Movers In Redwood City Aug 31 nita singler 1
topix forum misused (May '09) Aug 28 Billy Rawhide 2
massive chinese furniture web-site and relative... Aug 27 jimheeren 1
News Advances Against Chronic Pain (Sep '12) Aug 26 Ambct617 20
News What's Vanessa Diffenbaugh reading? Aug 19 moodylarry 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages