Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,898)

Showing posts 177,941 - 177,960 of200,318
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost feel sorry for them, the bigots are becoming the social outcasts, their talk is a firing offence in most workplace, their belief banned from our schools, their children suspended for repeating what their parents say.
They are getting desperate
'Almost' is the operative word..If they were actually ignorant and uninformed I wouldn't be so vicious, but these trolls know better and are a total embarrassment to the elderly of this country.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
And, at the close, he says that I fell into his trap..
Rage Boi is sooooo much fun. I can almost see the hemorrhoids popping out of her neck.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww..Now that's not very nice of you Pappy. You want me to show kindness, acceptance and tolerance to you after all the name calling, bigotry, hatred and downright nastiness that you and your 'tag team' have shown on here? Well, I'm not Jezus but how's this, I won't rip you a new one for being so sickening and arrogant, this time..
I understand. If it made you think, and you realized that there is little difference between what you accuse us of, and what you are doing, then perhaps we might be starting to communicate.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost feel sorry for them, the bigots are becoming the social outcasts, their talk is a firing offence in most workplace, their belief banned from our schools, their children suspended for repeating what their parents say.
They are getting desperate
No, D, wrong (again). I don't work where you work. I can speak freely. You cannot. I can post freely. You cannot. You are owned. I am not. I am no outcast. Big Brother is not watching my every post.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the APA has been totally infiltrated by the sphincter surfers, I suppose a busload of shrinks analyzing such Orwellian idiocy is out of the question?
Aww Pappy,'sphincter surfers'? Little mind think that up or did you learn it from TV? How about 'pucker puss'? Love your attitude of 'It's all them and not me'. Keep it up POS, you're only looking like the bigoted asstroll that we know you are..BTW how's a$$hair count? Still too fat too bend over or did the wheelchair get in the way?
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand. If it made you think, and you realized that there is little difference between what you accuse us of, and what you are doing, then perhaps we might be starting to communicate.
I don't mind communicating but the bigotry, belittling, generalizations and name calling has got to stop.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
'Almost' is the operative word..If they were actually ignorant and uninformed I wouldn't be so vicious, but these trolls know better and are a total embarrassment to the elderly of this country.
You see yourself as "vicious"? LOL
Now, That's rich.
Yer hardly vicious, "odious" is more the word that I had in mind...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind communicating but the bigotry, belittling, generalizations and name calling has got to stop.
That's where the REAL fun is...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
To be truly "vicious", you'd have to go and paint a rainbow on someones ,ailbox. Now, THAT would be truly cold-blooded and calculating...
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Mikey the Daddy's grrrrl"]<quoted text>
Aww Pappy,'sphincter surfers'? Little mind think that up or did you learn it from TV? How about 'pucker puss'? Love your attitude of 'It's all them and not me'. Keep it up POS, you're only looking like the bigoted asstroll that we know you are..BTW how's a$$hair count? Still too fat too bend over or did the wheelchair get in the way?[/QUOTE]

Keep going, rainbow stain. You're on a roll.

*snicker*
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Mikey Stain wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy polyp wrangling, shitferbrains! Did you actually say that?!?
A crowd

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Why not laugh everyone else does!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh... Six posts in under an hour. Like I said before, "There's something that 1800mg of Lithium would fix."
Have a beer, Jethro. You're coming undone.
You post the most words here probably by a factor of ten. And then you say others need lithium because they post too much. Priceless!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Me? Nope... I've been watching a movie on my computer.
Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need fixing. Thanks.
"guest" whimpered, broken.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are the coward. I am smart enough to know it is stupid to use your real name when posting online. Apparently you just aren't that bright. Sorry, I can't help you with that.
Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such address. What was the point of posting that? I just proves what a ridiculous troll you are. Thank you for making that point for all to see. How embarrassing for you.
"guest" said, embarrassed.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not hiding. I am being smart. You claim to not be hiding, yet you won't post your address? Perhaps you are just too stupid to know that you contradicted yourself. You don't know anything about me so how do you know whether I am a man? I could be a woman. I could be a child. I could be an alien. You have no way of knowing.
And you hate that, don't you?
Smile
Or you could be a moron. You hate that don't you? Chuckle.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but what you don't realize is that you are simply exploiting yourself. You fell right into the trap. Thanks.
Fail. Thanks!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you having fun trolling? You certainly aren't making any sense, so hopefully it is at least entertaining for you.
He moronically taunted, trolling and not making any sense himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 177,941 - 177,960 of200,318
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palo Alto Discussions

Search the Palo Alto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 15 hr Sparky A2 7,833
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 15 hr Ronald 2,251
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA Mon Viet Nam Vet 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Racjei 4,885
San Lorenzo man pleads not guilty to beating (Apr '09) Jul 18 annonymous 46
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 11 This topics peaked 15,911
Review: Vencoa Inc (Jul '12) Jul 5 jainy2 54
•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palo Alto People Search