Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,930

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204756 Jul 25, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, someone's hit the bottle early today.
Try drinking some water, it'll do you some good, liar...
"I don't read graybox postst..."
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204757 Jul 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
As you are trying desperately to distract people from the fact that same sex couples are legally married, and recognized at both the state and federal level despite the efforts of your mistake of a religion.
"desperately"? OMG, what a drama queen you are...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204758 Jul 25, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how fun, let's steal a play from Kimare's play-book....
"Where did I ever say that?"
While we're at it, why do you still assume that marriage is a function of reproduction?
You must be running out of material, now...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204759 Jul 25, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you're confused, you forgot, or you're under the influence.
What are you doing, sidestepping?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204760 Jul 25, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Kindly show me where I "desecrated" kids, or shut the hell up.
I anxiously await your dodge.
..Says the coward who will not even answer my request for his name, when he throws out the private info of others, so carelessly...
Come back when you've grown a pair of balls....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204761 Jul 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you here? Please answer that question. I realize it may be difficult to answer HONESTLY, but please do so.
He's here, because he wants to be. Is that too confusing .....for you?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204762 Jul 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you are desperately trying to distract from the fact that you have serious issues in your own life. People sometimes do that when they are struggling with who or what they are.
It also appears that you have no real contributions in here, as all you do is throw out cheap one-liners, and those only come occasionally. Why, if I may ask, are YOU here?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204763 Jul 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot, meet kettle. You never discuss anything. You only launch silly insults because you are bored with your life and have nothing to offer.
Physician, heal thyself.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204764 Jul 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Guest whimpered childishly, bored with his life and having nothing to offer.
Get some schtick son.
Now, THAT would be something..
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204765 Jul 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
People agreeing with your opinions does not make them facts.
However, people agreeing with his facts annoys you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204766 Jul 25, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text> I have a job. You get one ya dead beat.
Sure, but that kind of job doesn't count.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204767 Jul 25, 2013
readOweep wrote:
I was hoping the two part glue would have shut you up Frankie.
Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.
Be polite.
Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
Send us your feedback.
This is BULL since the moderator lets his sick buddies post racist c r a p on the board all the time.
Whines ReadOweep, about being censored...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204768 Jul 25, 2013
readOweep wrote:
I was hoping the two part glue would have shut you up Frankie.
Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.
Be polite.
Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
Send us your feedback.
This is BULL since the moderator lets his sick buddies post racist c r a p on the board all the time.
I'm the racist, and I'm no buddy of any moderator.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#204769 Jul 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If marriage didn't measure up, why are you trying to impose an imposter relationship on it instead of establishing your own identity?
Your counter is only an idiotic exposure of the inner sense of inadequacy that homosexuality struggles with.
I keep trying to get you to see that self acceptance can only be established from a fearless honesty from within.
No, giggles... You don't get it. YOUR marriage doesn't live up to our standards. See, if you look at all of the time, effort, and money we've spent on getting the rights and protections that you take for granted, then you'll clearly see that you fall short of how we define marriage.

I think if YOU take a good look at your OWN inadequate marriage, maybe you'll see that the LGBT community has brought back a little bit of class and respect to the institution.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204770 Jul 25, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
"desperately"? OMG, what a drama queen you are...
Big D is painfully melodramatic.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204771 Jul 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my point. You responded exactly as predicted.
Actually, you were predicted, long ago...

http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-internet-ar...

See example #1 "Winning by losing" it's all you...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204772 Jul 25, 2013
-SNAFU- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed my good sir! Bingo,and welcome California the 13th state to pass marriage equality. Isn't it about time this thread came down? I mean the question has been settled once and for all. Finished.Over.Done,forever.... .;)
No, it hasn't. WTF drugs are you on? Nothing was settled. The SCOTUS took the only way out. They declared that they have no jurisdiction to make any decisions. Are you simple?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204773 Jul 25, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, let it be known that he refuses to meet with me. I suspect that if he met me, he would have a much more difficult time saying the stuff he says on this forum. His anonymity, such as it is, provides him with a shield.
Either that or he's afraid to meet me.
I am a pacifist. He has no reason what so ever to fear me.
Sitting down face to face, over a cup of coffee or glass of wine might help us understand one another better.
But he refuses.
Pity...
1) I thought that you were "250 lbs of mean and angry fa**ot".
2) Do you live in the same town?
3) His anonymity has been compromised, by one of your lot, and you've not told your boy to stop doing that.. For shame.
justhefacts

Philadelphia, PA

#204774 Jul 25, 2013
More facts wrote:
<quoted text>You are spot on. Fact is, the feminism, no need for a man movement of the 60s is what started the rebellion and homosexual movement. Once these woman raised boys with no penis, they became butch girls or feme gay men. It is all about women hating themselves.
Women are beautiful, whether pregnant, barefoot, or in the boardroom. TYhe feminist women devalued wives and mothers and therefore destroyed much of our greatest natural resource, mothers and homes.
Im justhefacts because Im a researcher and numbers guy. Try this one out how Lib women’s movement in the 60s effect today’s T.V. adds.

Spend a night paper and penceil. Look at every add when they make the Non Hispanic male look stupid and the females look smart.

Also look when a Female looks stupid the male is also included.

The look at the how the Blacks look smart and the whites are made too look stupid. You will NOT see ONE add where they make the Blacks male look stupid alone if there’s a white male in it not looking stupid.

Hears the kicker. We have a Mulatto President.

Blacks are 13% of U.S. pop
Hispanics is 15% of the U.S. pop.

BUT almost every add has a blacks in it but NO Hispanics. So much for DEMS Equality B/S Dems purposely emit the Hispanic in T.V. adds because dems trying to push Amnesty and doesent want the common man to think about this

Add breakdown
Blacks 99%
Whites 99%
Hispanics ZIP on the east coast.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204775 Jul 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
Time for SCOTUS to do away with UNCONSTITUTIONAL same sex marriage bans and just make it legal nation wide...HATE AND BIGOTRY CANT BE LAW.
So, you're saying that it's just time for SCOTUS to do away with the Constitution? You f**king nozzle. If they do away with the Constitution, they eliminate their own license to make any sort of decisions about anything. You DO realize, don't you, that the Constitution prevents them from making this sort of unilateral decision, don't you? Or, are you oblivious to the way our country works? You f**king nozzle...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 1 hr Janis 2,262
Not all legal immigrants allowed to work 1 hr dirtbag1958 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr just a post 5,064
Topix is Against the First Amendment 11 hr A Thought 7
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sat OP ed again 15,987
Camden, TN. Topix Moderator (Aug '13) Sat ladybee 16
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Sat ConcernedMom 106
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••