Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,392

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203203 Jul 17, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, this would apply to you. Here, let's read your first sentence, shall we?......
<quoted text>
Since absolutely NO ONE is trying to equate "couples" with "marriage" (you know, since that would be comparing "people" to an "institution") you've simply exposed the depravity of your position.
<quoted text>
No law is trying to. No law exists that tries to equate couples with an institution. No one would be stupid enough to try and introduce such a law. In fact, the only one stupid enough to pretend that such a "comparison" is being attempted....is you.
<quoted text>
Marriage is the same thing it was 10 years ago before gays could marry. It hasn't changed. The only thing that is dumbed down is you. You're a moronic toad.
<quoted text>
Please gurl, the only one hissing around here is you bitch. Now you stomp your feet some more, get that big pout on your face and start pounding that keyboard some more!!!
Smile.
Really, choad-guzzler? "Marriage is the same thing it was 10 years ago before gays could marry." Really?
Try this: "Marriage is the same thing it was 10 years ago before gays could marry, aside from the fact that any old coupling can now qualify." There, that's better... You silly bitch.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203204 Jul 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the point, the point is you want the power to decide who can raise children and who cannot.... if you have that power, then so do we, and you won’t like that one little bit.
I personally am not for that kind of “big government”
You'd have lost out, too.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203205 Jul 17, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ca-gov/TH6FC...
Rose T-H wrote:
<quoted text>
If the shoe fit......wear it, if it don't than ignore it!!!
Sloganeering fuckwits have done nothing for their cause. We look at you as pimple coated schoolchildren looking for a place to fit in. There's no gene causing you turd burglars to exaggerate a fake female voice with a lisp. You do it because you choose to, because you want to be noticed, because you deep down WANT to be laughed at and ridiculed.
Juveniles who sloganeer have long ago taken the power away from their words. Now you and the porcine manface and the rest sound like some old coots in their '70's saying "groovy" over and over and over and over in a nursing home.
You look like fools.
Good post.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203206 Jul 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno. They're even angrier than usual today. Maybe Richard Simmons went straight or something.
Boy, they'd be gutted.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203207 Jul 17, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes the State gets it right! But I would never wish to visit American pew warming bigots onto foreign countires, except maybe Saudi Arabia where they would all be beheaded for believing in the wrong God. It would serve them right.
Yes, that's very nice. Go back to playing in the feces...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203208 Jul 17, 2013
July142013 wrote:
Uncle Teddy Nugent (Official AH) sees Zimmerman as a modern American hero.
•showed "the fundamental responsibility of a neighbor who cares."
•did "nothing... improper."
•had "potentially life threatening wounds."
•and "represents the purest form of self-defense there is."
And that Martin was a "standard thug" and had "an obvious racist chip on his shoulder."
Nugent for President! I agree with you!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#203209 Jul 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I work with a very nice lady in a same sex marriage with twins, biologically hers as well.
She has commented to me that her wife also wants to, but right now they have their hands full with the twins.:)
Nice people
So nice that they deleted the children's father, twice.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203210 Jul 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
--Just tired of seeing you and others using children in order to promote anti-homosexual sentiment.
--If you cared about children at all, you'd be thrilled that there are tens of thousands of gay and lesbians willing to take them into their home and provide them with the love and support that they need so that they can grow up to be adults.
But you're not. You're an ignorant jerk who believes that gays are disordered and incapable of such things.
If we're disordered, maybe we should all file for Social Security Disability benefits and live on the dole.
--Yes, you do throw them under the bus. You use them to try to block same-sex marriage. Kids have nothing to do with marriage. You won't find children listed on a marriage certificate application or license. You don't hear them being mentioned at wedding ceremonies.
You use them to advance a hateful, fear-based agenda that has no basis in science.
--Maybe you should direct your "gods" question to Kimare, who constantly zeros in on children and the "remarkable" (sarcasm) belief that only heterosexual couples procreate.
--I guarantee that I know gay men who are better fathers to their biological or adopted children than most straight men. The statistic that I read indicates that there are some 20,000,000 kids in the US who do not have a father present in the home.
You guys are such good role models.
--Are you so "gay paranoid" that you see gay undertones into anything a gay man says to you? Or maybe you're one of those guys who thinks that every gay man wants to take you to bed.
It's been my experience that straight guys who believe such horseshit are usually uglier than a mud fence--nobody would have anything to do with them.
Your personality alone makes you so hideous that no gay man (or probably straight woman) would give you the time of day.
--Such bluster from a mental midget... As they say down here, "Anytime you feel froggy; jump on down to Knoxville."
What's all this? Justification for throwing the kids under the bus.
No, biotch, you come up here!
"Gay fathers who are..."? You mean the ones who ran out on the women that they impregnated?
"If we're.....Live on the dole." Reaching for more free money, I see ...
I'm glad to have youe your assurance that gay men won't have me.
Odd, but that's mightily coincedental.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203211 Jul 17, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it does, whether you alter and take my post out of context or not..No, I really hope you're not gay. I wouldn't wish an arrogant piece of sh*t like you on any one, well maybe that asstroll Frankie. BTW no implication of anything, but go ahead be miserable.
No, it doesn't. That's a fine example of poor grammar.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203212 Jul 17, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, not in general..just you POS.
Aww. Yes, in general. You suck.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203213 Jul 17, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when fundies use big words like "perpetrating"! They love words that sound sinister!!! Such a tired routine!!
You've exposed nothing you moronic cur. All you do is cite non-existent research (that's called "lying", an act your god despises), obsess over other people's sex (creepy), denigrate adoptive parents (that's called sowing discord, an act your god despises), and pretend that mutual procreation has some sort of value as it relates to marriage.
As noted previously, you've exposed nothing, other than your bigotry. In other words, you've fulfilled every stereotype of a fundamentalist Christian.
Smile be-atch.
Quiet, Birdbath. You don't like the big words? Romper Room not taught you about those? Your side is real big on quoting propaganda. We ain't havin' it, Quiffbert. You can't even use "obsess" properly. We are not "obsessing" over anything. We are refusing to grant a patent of validity, based upon sexual predilection.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203214 Jul 17, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then you should check more often. I'm a homosexual man, and I have two children, both biological and I have never been part of a hetero sexual couple. Ever.
Gay people aren't sterile. Not all children are created through sex. How and when children are made is still completely irrelevant, not to mention none of your f*cking business. But don't let facts stop you from your fundie-twirling. The more you talk about procreation, the funnier your desperation is everyone reading your bullshyt.
The only one making idiotic assertions is you c*nt. As always.
(I can't wait! Now this agitative, piece-of-shyt coward will respond by attempting to denigrate my family and my children. Christian fundies are such lovely people!)
What'd you do? Find a drunk woman and decide to taint the bloodline?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203215 Jul 17, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband and my children are genetically linked to both of us.
Was their a reason for your intimately creepy question? Does it make a difference to the state and the state's recognition? Or is it simply that you think it somehow "stings" us homosexuals when you pretend this issue has relevance? Let me assure you it doesn't hurt us in any way. It simply reveals what a petty person you are.
Oh, and Ricky, since I already said they were biologically mine, that should be an indicator that they have my DNA. Is there a reason you continually display your stupidity?
Boi, you're all f**ked up in the head. If you don't want to discuss your predations, then don't bring it up, biotch.
Fleabagger Watch

UK

#203216 Jul 17, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it doesn't. That's a fine example of poor grammar.
I still think it's a laugh riot, the "bigot" ditto machine that screams "piece of shit".

Orwell was right...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203217 Jul 17, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, as in the biological mother. Jeesus you are so damn stupid.
<quoted text>
No shyt Sherlock! Interaction doesn't require sex as stupid KiMare stated. And I was gay the entire time.
<quoted text>
Right after you don't assume that it is relevant to children.
<quoted text>
yawn. Translation: I want to pretend something exists but I have nothing to support it so I'll just call it "unspoken at times".
You fundies are ridiculous. This is why I typically skip over your posts. Just a bunch of "might", "what if", "could be" nonsense.
<quoted text>
Yawn. Your concern for my children's connections is touching.
<quoted text>
Facts? You mean like the fact that procreation isn't a requirement of marriage, and that gay people aren't sterile? Those kind of facts?
You're ridiculous.
So, you just make babies for the fun of it?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203218 Jul 17, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What does Polygamy have to do with same sex marriage???
If we have to explain it, you won't understand it.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203219 Jul 17, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>"creepy"? I didn't bring it up in the first place and was curious about how that can happen. Did I say it makes a difference to the state and the state's recognition? I was simply asking, sorry if asking something gets you so bent. I never questioned or meant to write that it was in doubt not your DNA, I was curious how 2 gays guys DNA could be linked on a child. Sorry if I don't keep up on how to make a baby without the normal methods. Let's hear your next outburst...NEXT! hey dude, cut back on the coffee. You sound wired.
That was the easy part. They blew wads on the poor tykes back, and rubbed it in ...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203220 Jul 17, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually what you stated was this:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/san-diego/TH6FC2NT...
From there I demonstrated how ridiculously mentally defective you are.
You didn't know that?
By pointing out how 2 men or 2 women can conceive? That was especially clever of you....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203221 Jul 17, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, creepy. I brought up being a biological father. From there you wanted to know medical information pertaining to my children and my husband. Yes, that's creepy.
<quoted text>
I brought it up to demonstrate how stupid KiMare is. You see, unlike most of you morons, I like to use specifics in order to support my statements.
If you are curious how sperm and eggs lead to fertilization, you might enroll in a night class on biology, or try a library.
<quoted text>
Who said 2 gays[sic] guys DNA was linked on the child? No one.
<quoted text>
You don't keep up on much of anything. That's evident from your posts.
Translated: "I made a nonsensical claim and was asked to provide an explanation. This I cannot do, as I was talking out of my ass."
sheesh

Columbiana, AL

#203222 Jul 17, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
George Z. was only protecting his residence, that is why he followed Trayvon. This was a private, gated community and Trayvons parents did NOT reside there family and friends made it up. Fact is Trayvon became violent when asked a simple question. Instead of answering in a civil manner he bacame very agitated instead of just answering the question, Trayvon was so agiteated that he got into Georges face and hit him with a left hook, the rest is self defense on Georges part, too bad for Trayvon, this is one caper he failed at it was just a matter of time. This is just the way young black boys handle their business and this is why there is so much violence around. Their motto is: put the blame some where esle. Bottom line is that the jury tried extreamly hare to find something George did wrong, and after 16 hrs of deliberation they couldn't end of story. Oh it is hilarious that Trayvons parents and friends were positive that Trayvon did no wrong as if they were there the entire time , just like yourself you were there right? you sound like you have been in trouble with the cops before you idiot. Go FK yourself.
Yet another mangled assault on language by an ignorant buffoon.

OH, my mistake, it wasn't his father's home. It was his father's fiance's rented home. He had every right to be in that gated community as he was there as a guest.

Martin was never anywhere near Zimmerman's home, so Zimmerman wasn't protecting his home.

Martin, petty thief, casual pot smoker. Dead.
Zimmerman, woman beater, drunkard cop assaulting, judge's spoiled undisciplined son turned killer. Free as a bird. I suspect this won't be his last brush with the law. He's been getting away with stuff for too long. He'll be back. Mark my words. You can go cheer for him too. Maybe even waste some of your hard earned money on his defense fund like some other tools. Oh, BTW, he did tick off the judge when he wasn't honest about this at the bail hearing.

I can see where that would make someone like you jump for joy.

I'm glad you stooped to the lowest common denominator. Nope, not been in trouble with the law unless you consider an occasional speeding ticket to be a sign of a hardened criminal. In fact I have testified regularly on behalf of the state in animal cruelty cases. You, OTOH, are an illiterate buffoon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Complaints Against Google+ (Jul '14) 10 hr andrewharas 100
Long Beacha s middle class, then ... and now Sun Lucy 4
Moderators why have i been shadow banned? (Jun '14) Feb 27 Fracking Doodooda 4
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Feb 26 tera 112
Caltrain accident Feb 25 Mary J 1
VTA seems to think El Camino Real bus riders ar... (May '12) Feb 25 Jack Offmoore 14
I m housewife need home based job Feb 24 Rajveer9033383005 11

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:02 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:02PM