Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202973 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What a morazz, when we look into polygamy we find child abuse and welfare fraud.
AGAIN, the welfare "fraud" is caused by the government considering any more than one wife a single mother and thus entitled to welfare. It wouldn't happen if poly were legal. In other words, the welfare "fraud" is caused by bigots like you, not polygamists.

AGAIN, we are talking about adults when we are talking about marriage, it's understood. Does any moron use child abuse against SSM? You shouldn't use it against poly marriage either even though you are a moron.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202974 Jul 16, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Colon Diving is an abomination and a crime against humanity and you are deceived.
"O Great GLAAD Rag, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived...." (St. Stain 12 column 34)
"He is moronic. Jizzy is too." Frankie 2:15
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202977 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree that if man has more than one wife, and children by all of his wives they all should be on welfare. Well that's really going to add a hardship to local and state governments. Same sex marriage does not do that.
Is that what I said moron? No. I didn't say "I agree that if man has more than one wife, and children by all of his wives they all should be on welfare." Why are you such a lying moron?

I said the reason you perceive welfare abuse is the fault of polygamy being illegal. Only one wife is allowed, any others are single mothers and thus entitled to benefits. I know it's hard for you to understand that because I've said it four times now and you still don't get it. But try.

Anyway, perceived or real, welfare abuse is not a reason to deny equal protection. And cost is certainly not a reason to deny equal protection for SSM or polygamy. Try again.

P.S. You do realize you are arguing against marriage equality I hope.
sheesh

Warrior, AL

#202978 Jul 16, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
To be fair, none of us were there. GZ had marks on the back of his head, not the deceased. And GZ didn't have any shady background pop up during trial. I grieve for the parents of TM. Regardless of circumstances. Many with shady pasts embrace great futures, this one will never have the chance. Lesson? Don't fight, unless a life is at stake. Might be one's own...
Zimmerman had been told, by police, to stand down. If he'd stayed in his car we wouldn't have been discussing this. Martin would have been left to his own devices and his future would have unfolded as it should have. I understand the stand your ground approach. Even as an individual with liberal leanings I don't accept the notion that if some nobhead enters my house to steal stuff I am require to roll over belly up and leave if possible. EF that. Enter my home uninvited at your own risk.

However, Zimmerman wasn't defending his home/car/tent/shoebox, he was on neighborhood watch in his car. His duty, IMHO, is to alert the law to suspicious behavior, which he did. He then, against police directive, stuck his nose in where it didn't belong. What happened next is known only by two people, one is dead. Letting Zimmerman off scot free sends the wrong message. But hey ho, that is Florida law in effect. Maybe they'll have a look at the regs involved in neighborhood watch.

It appears Zimmerman does have a history too. It has also come to light that Zimmerman has three prior arrests that were closed, domestic violence, resisting arrest without violence, and resisting arrest with violence (both actually did involve violence). All closed out with no explanation. His father is a retired judge. Am I jumping to conclusions? Of course I am. But not without experience. We've got a trouble making lad around my parts that has no criminal record. He does, however, have a fair few victims. Like Zimmerman, his pop wears a black robe.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202979 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie, no matter how much you beg, cry and pled, I will not date you. Dude you really have to move on. I have a wife, and as I told you I DO NOT DO FUGLY. In your head rent free.
I have never asked you to date me. Stop lying.

You're just mad because I hurt your feelings, so now you are implying I am gay as if that's a bad thing.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#202981 Jul 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's a discussion forum. That's what it's for. Duh.
And polygamy is perfectly on topic in any discussion of marriage equality.
*nod*
the fludgayts are opun!!!
http://download.lardlad.com/sounds/season11/m...
frig my lifes!
sheesh

Warrior, AL

#202982 Jul 16, 2013
Ooops, big hiccup here, didn't think the first one got through.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#202983 Jul 16, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman had been told, by police, to stand down. If he'd stayed in his car we wouldn't have been discussing this. Martin would have been left to his own devices and his future would have unfolded as it should have. I understand the stand your ground approach. Even as an individual with liberal leanings I don't accept the notion that if some nobhead enters my house to steal stuff I am require to roll over belly up and leave if possible. EF that. Enter my home uninvited at your own risk.
However, Zimmerman wasn't defending his home/car/tent/shoebox, he was on neighborhood watch in his car. His duty, IMHO, is to alert the law to suspicious behavior, which he did. He then, against police directive, stuck his nose in where it didn't belong. What happened next is known only by two people, one is dead. Letting Zimmerman off scot free sends the wrong message. But hey ho, that is Florida law in effect. Maybe they'll have a look at the regs involved in neighborhood watch.
It appears Zimmerman does have a history too. It has also come to light that Zimmerman has three prior arrests that were closed, domestic violence, resisting arrest without violence, and resisting arrest with violence (both actually did involve violence). All closed out with no explanation. His father is a retired judge. Am I jumping to conclusions? Of course I am. But not without experience. We've got a trouble making lad around my parts that has no criminal record. He does, however, have a fair few victims. Like Zimmerman, his pop wears a black robe.
If Travon Martin didn't tresspass into a gated community he may still be alive today, unless he chose to rob a liquor store, he is a bad little boy with a rap sheet. If you are going to deffend him know the facts so you don't look as stupid as he does or did
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#202984 Jul 16, 2013
I see the stupid joto is back. when i was on top of your momomy last night, she told me that you are the one playing on her computer, changing the locations of posters. You can not hide from Gustavo my friend because your mommy tell me everything . . . hehe lol pendejo
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#202985 Jul 16, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
All the little thugs you see running wild in the steets causing havic dont't care about what hapended to Trayvon, it's just an excuse to rais hell. If Trayvon were alive today he would be running with them. RIP Travon
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#202986 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO, two count em, two morons named Frankie Rizzo. The breed like rats.
Will the real Frankie Rizzo please bend over! your BF Hudson has something "Rock" Hard for you!!! LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202987 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Yep
Dishonesty and lies are all you've got. We get it. No need to *peacock your low character and lack of any coherent argument.

*borrowed from Joanie Baloney's melodramatic prose.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#202991 Jul 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! You know who else makes it their business to protect children you old biddy?
American Academy of Pediatrics
American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
American Psychiatric Association
American Psychological Association
American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
American Psychoanalytic Association
National Association of Social Workers
Child Welfare League of America
North American Council on Adoptable Children
Canadian Psychological Association
These EXPERTS all agree that children raised by sexual minority parents with those raised by otherwise comparable heterosexual parents have not found any differences in mental health or social adjustment.
These EXPERTS have stated that differences have not been found in parenting ability between lesbian mothers and heterosexual mothers.
These EXPERTS have stated that gay fathers are fewer in number but aren't any less fit or able as parents than heterosexual men.
So lets see. We have the actual peer reviewed research and testimonials from ten organizations specializing in the health and welfare of children, or we have the made up bunk of a fundamentalist Christian c*nt who has proven repeatedly to be intentionally deceitful, a liar, and a sanctimonious bitch. I wonder which side is right??!!!!!
Smile cur.
There isn't sufficient numbers, of children raised from birth to adulthood by SSCs, male or female, who stayed together the entire time, to truly make a valid comparison. That's not to imply gay can't b good parent.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#202992 Jul 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait for it. This is the bigot's way of setting up a completely mis-representation of what was previous stated. Another example of this tired fundie routine is, "so what you are really saying...".
This allows the fundie to then go off on a tirade based upon something that they made up rather than what was actually stated.
<quoted text>
Actually anyone with half an IQ would realize that it would have to be "of my spouse". The fact that you are confused and think it could be either "me" or "him" shows how ridiculously stupid you are.
<quoted text>
If she was a surrogate, it wasn't her child now was it pumpkin? Honestly, don't you get tired of showing off how stupid you are?
<quoted text>
No dear, we're a full family. Not a damn thing you can do about it. Well, other than childishly post like you are doing. Your pathetic attempts to goad demonstrate your true character. You're a complete c*nt who doesn't mind showing off that fact.
Smile dear.
<quoted text>
I'm sure the children already understand, since they were told and are now practically adults. But please, don't let facts get in the way of continuing your sanctimonious condescension! Watching fundamentalist Christians show off how truly vile they are makes me giddy!!
<quoted text>
Well, being the busy bodied fundie that you are, you do tend to find the stupidest things to be interesting. It's like watching a turkey get excited over something shiny.
<quoted text>
No hon, I realize that c*nts like yourself find it reprehensible. I don't concern myself with what c*nts think.
But thank you hon, for demonstrating to anyone reading this thread what vile people fundamentalist Christians are. Bigots for Jesus!! Smile be-atch!
Actually, you are playing dumb and trying to covering your ass.

You can gay twirl it all you want, but real couples and families agree with me. Your manufactured family is a despicable abuse of children.

Moreover, you used a woman to pretend your partner and you had a child. A perverted twist of nature at the expense of a child's parent.

I'm amazed you can look those kids in the eye.
F isnt good

Monrovia, CA

#202993 Jul 16, 2013
Dang if it isn't the molasses

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#202994 Jul 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they were not both accurate. I easily demonstrated that. I did so knowing that by admitting to being a father I could then anticipate your intentionally hateful posts about my family.
Thank you so much for not letting me down. Opening the door for ugly people like yourself to show off in all their splendor how truly hateful they are makes me giddy!!
Never think for a moment that fundamentalist Christians won't always show off how truly ugly they are if given the opportunity!
Smile.
Yeah, they both are.

Even if it takes a gay pretending to be hetero to have a child.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202995 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Lets look at your post mmmmk?
The real Frank Rizzo, is a dead cop and the ex mayor of Philly.
But nooooooow, you claim that another Frank Rizzo is a whiner and plagiarizer, and impersonating you.
It just does not get any better than that. You cant make this sh!t up.
You just did.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202996 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>You want me love you long time GI
Translation- I lost. I have no argument against Frankie's position so now I am going to resort to being the stupid lying troll I am and hope that covers those facts up.

Glad to help. Now you're going to post "are you mad?"

Get an argument or give it up fool.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202997 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>I did not know that trespassing in a gated community carried a death sentence.
You get violent, sometimes it ends up you get dead. You'd better think about that before you get violent. It's a simple concept really.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203002 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What a putz.
Great argument you have there, loser. "What a putz" Priceless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for some girls in miami Tue Brazillover 1
Ron Obenchain Psycho Stalker!!! 55 years old Tue NeverAgain 1
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) Tue Kay 128
Beam me up Scottie Oct 20 guest 12
Is this intergration or segregation Whatever ha... Oct 18 Love it or Leave it 1
Palo Alto Hosts 'Smart' City Partner From Austr... Oct 15 Sick of paying fo... 1
Musk's Tesla D Intrigue Stokes Rally in Mobiley... Oct 7 amineunited 2

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match

Palo Alto Jobs

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palo Alto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palo Alto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]