Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Polyp Cam

UK

#202899 Jul 16, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
Good statements as to why our society is going to hell (darn, for you religious bigots let me rephrase that) is becoming morally disfunctional. Once again, for you religious bigots look up the definition of morals, it is neither decided by religion nor legal standards, it is decided by society. We live in a 'society', your personal pleasures do not mean crap! Look up the definition of homosexual, people who enjoy sex with another of the same sex. Being homo means nothing more that enjoying having sex with another (we'll assume another human) of the same sex. The definition says nothing about love, family, social or intellectual interaction, child rearing (not rear-ending) for personal gratification, or any thing other that sex with another of the same sex. So basically, if you are not bum banging or bush munching or any other 'sexual gratification' with another of the same sex you basically are not homosexual. I can love my car, or love my mother or father, or love my kids, or my cat or dog etc. that love does not make me homo, if I bang any one of them, then I am a sexual degenerate. Now I am sure all you homos will try and change the definition of homosexual now like you try to change the ' true and original' definition of marriage, that is how you cope with reality by not accepting it. You are messed up! Your reasons are to try and convince everyone you are o.k. just so you will feel better about yourselves. If you were o.k. with your true selves you wouldn't care about what others thought about you. But you don't, and probably never will.
Did anyone actually read that gay unformatted AOL crap?
In the Q

Monrovia, CA

#202901 Jul 16, 2013
Next poster the last one was a complete idiot.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#202902 Jul 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, creepy. I brought up being a biological father. From there you wanted to know medical information pertaining to my children and my husband. Yes, that's creepy.
Show me the post where I'm wanting to know medical information pertaining your children? I simply wanted to know how 2 gay guys can have both their DNA on a child. I don't want to know anything about the kids. Why you so scared bro? "My husband and my children are genetically linked to both of us." Can you explain that?
Polyp Cam

UK

#202903 Jul 16, 2013
In the Q wrote:
Next poster the last one was a complete idiot.
It's a shame that more of us don't take you seriously.
laughing man

UK

#202904 Jul 16, 2013
Holy damn! I've just seen that shitferbrains Al Sharpton, and he's definitely got AIDS. He looks like a walking cadaver.

I'm laughing at that race baiting extortionist. What went around came around.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#202906 Jul 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually what you stated was this:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/san-diego/TH6FC2NT...
From there I demonstrated how ridiculously mentally defective you are.
You didn't know that?
I made both statements in regards to different points.

They are both accurate.

Idiot.
The Original Fry Cook

UK

#202907 Jul 16, 2013
Let's see if the diehard liberal shitstains with crushing white guilt can reconcile this:

JEANTEL WARNED ZIMMERMAN COULD BE GAY RAPIST
TRAYVON: NOT THAT KIND OF WAY
Tue Jul 16 2013 11:55:00 ET

Last night Trayvon Martin's friend Rachel Jeantel gave CNN her first interview since testifying in the George Zimmerman murder trial.

Jeantel opened up and let loose on the murder case that gripped that nation.

She explained to CNN's Piers Morgan how she warned her childhood friend that Zimmerman -- could be a gay rapist!

MORGAN: You felt that there was no doubt in your mind from what Trayvon was telling you on the phone about the creepy ass cracka and so on, that he absolutely believed that George Zimmerman, this man, you didn't know who he was at the time, but this man, was pursuing him?

JEANTEL: Yes.

MORGAN: And he was freaked out by it?

JEANTEL: Yes. Definitely after I say may be a rapist, for every boy, for every man, every -- who's not that kind of way, seeing a grown man following them, would they be creep out?

She continued:

"And people need to understand, he didn't want that creepy ass cracker going to his father or girlfriend's house to go get -- mind you, his little brother was there. You know -- now, mind you, I told you -- I told Trayvon it might have been a rapist."
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202908 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>In what state can you find polygamy legal? The question is this Frank, who are the people arguing for polygamy and on what base.
Jizzy, are you are saying that polygamy should be illegal because it's illegal?

Jizzy, the question is why do you wish to keep polygamy illegal? It's a simple question really Jizzy. The answer is not "because it's illegal" Stop being such a moron Jizzy.

Jizzy, the people arguing for it are polyamorists and the "base" is marriage equality Jizzy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202909 Jul 16, 2013
Jizzy. Too funny! I like it when he posts his dopey stuff all mad at Frankie and sh!t.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#202911 Jul 16, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the post where I'm wanting to know medical information pertaining your children? I simply wanted to know how 2 gay guys can have both their DNA on a child. I don't want to know anything about the kids. Why you so scared bro? "My husband and my children are genetically linked to both of us." Can you explain that?
It possibly means a female relative of his partner's is the biological mother, that would make the brother of the mother, the child's uncle.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202913 Jul 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I made both statements in regards to different points.
They are both accurate.
Idiot.
Joanie Baloney is having another bad hair day.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202914 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Please give a link, or a web page for those who wish that polygamy become legal.
Are they requesting it due to religious reasons?
Why do we hate loving adults just because they want to live and marry as a threesome?

On what rational basis do we pick the arbitrary number Two when other (allegedly) arbitrary distinctions have been declared the enemy of decency? Polygamy has a historical and social acceptance in many cultures which far surpasses gay marriage, a very recent phenomenon.

Why should the children of polygamous relationships have to live in shame and be subjected to discrimination, to paraphrase Justice Kennedy?

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/polygamy...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#202915 Jul 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we hate loving adults just because they want to live and marry as a threesome?
On what rational basis do we pick the arbitrary number Two when other (allegedly) arbitrary distinctions have been declared the enemy of decency? Polygamy has a historical and social acceptance in many cultures which far surpasses gay marriage, a very recent phenomenon.
Why should the children of polygamous relationships have to live in shame and be subjected to discrimination, to paraphrase Justice Kennedy?
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/polygamy...
Why do people bitch and complain about it when they are not personally willing to lift a finger, get any signatures, or actually work toward making what they constantly wine and cry about happen?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202916 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Please give a link, or a web page for those who wish that polygamy become legal.
Religion has no place in a discussion of marriage equality Jizzy. Get your mind off of that. Take it to the fundie threads.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2011/06/on-what-...

http://www.gaypolygamist.com/

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#202917 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/double...

http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com/p/polya...

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#202919 Jul 16, 2013
ho lee sheet!

frig my lifes!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202920 Jul 16, 2013

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#202921 Jul 16, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
It possibly means a female relative of his partner's is the biological mother, that would make the brother of the mother, the child's uncle.
Could be, I was just curious and he took it personal. But yet he brings it up. I guess that shut him up for awhile.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#202922 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
There seem to be 4 camps

Those that want it for religious reasons
Those that want it for a way to collect extra government support checks
Those that want it as an excuse to molest children
Those that could care less about it but bring it up on forums that are about same sex marriage as a diversion.

None of those 4 reasons bode well for the idea, when folks get past those 4 reasons, then something might happen, but as long as those are the 4 camps, it will go nowhere.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202923 Jul 16, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
Jizzy could easily find links supporting polygamy if he wasn't such a moron and learned how to use a search engine. He's just playing dumb, which comes naturally for him, he just acts normally!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 8 min RiccardoFire 7,966
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr do it here 16,011
Topix is Against the First Amendment 16 hr Jimmy 15
How would you like to/be proposed? 16 hr Jimmy 2
Apple CEO Cook Goes From Record Sales to IPhone... Mon Independent 3
pro lifers are bigoted Mon Independent 2
US stocks start lower Sun William Knight 54

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Jobs

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palo Alto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palo Alto

Personal Finance