Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,755)

Showing posts 175,081 - 175,100 of200,244
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The comparison is an attack on the higher comprehensive skill of turkeys and is uncalled for.
More ad hominem dopiness from the peanut gallery.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great argument you've got there.
She thlapped me thilly, thertainly!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a fun little article about the SB's. Homosexuality is a no-no, but strip poker with little boys is A-OK.
http://www.abpnews.com/ministry/people/item/8...
By the way, it didn't take you long to have your registered profile banned. Way to go, Beavis.
Don't be proud of censorship of free speech.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
Jonah Balogna appears, and so does the idiotic smilie mashing. Coincidence?
And where's Reverend Rosie?
Jealous much?

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's your argument. That's what you said. Polygamy shouldn't be w allowed because the laws against it aren't the same as those against SSM. Even though Prop 8 prohibited polygamy too.
No, that isn't what I said. Not even close. NO WHERE did I state polygamy shouldn't be allowed. Didn't even come close to stating that.

Now, I'm done talking about your imaginary polys, pretty much for the reasons I drew out before in my statement (it was not an argument - not everything is an argument you twit, no matter how hard you try and make it so).
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that isn't what I said. Not even close. NO WHERE did I state polygamy shouldn't be allowed. Didn't even come close to stating that.
Now, I'm done talking about your imaginary polys, pretty much for the reasons I drew out before in my statement (it was not an argument - not everything is an argument you twit, no matter how hard you try and make it so).
Please. Can we finally cut through your bullsh!t? Should polygamy be allowed or not?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You implied polygamy shouldn't be allowed because it is "more than one marriage."
No you imbecile, I did not imply that. You just simply keep pretending it's in there when it isn't because your an argumentative nitwit.
Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
But we can quickly end this.
It's hilarious that you think it isn't ended already. You are the only one carrying on Tizzy.
Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you support polygamy or not? Easy! No spin. Yes or no?
I don't feel one way or the other about it. I don't support it and I don't not support it. What I do support is anyone that thinks they want to be a polygamist, and thinks they are currently discriminated against to be able to present their case to our government, and I hope that they are able to present their case without a bunch of religious whack-a-doos making up and spreading lies about them.

Don't worry Tizzy. I'm quite sure that you won't comprehend anything at all from this post and will simply pretend you read something that wasn't there. It seems to be all you know how to do turkey.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The comparison is an attack on the higher comprehensive skill of turkeys and is uncalled for.
You are right. My apologies to turkeys everywhere. Even the gay and poly ones.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me the post number where I said HPV is exclusively a gay virus.
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Sure dear, right after you provide the post where you think that I accused you of saying that.

When you do that, I will respond, and it will be my last response to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Fearless Contrarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Try as you will, but you will never succeed in suppressing the truth about the LGBT movementís harmful crusade to promote high-risk homosexual behavior to our nationís children.
There's no such thing as "homosexual behavior". And no one wants your ugly children.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure dear, right after you provide the post where you think that I accused you of saying that.
When you do that, I will respond, and it will be my last response to you.
I didn't say HPV was exclusively a gay problem. Right. Glad we got that straightened out.

But as far as HPV, why do you argue so adamantly that it's not a gay problem? It's a problem we all share why do you try to spin it otherwise?

Yeah sure, You didn't do that, sure. Anyone can look back ad see you did though.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No you imbecile, I did not imply that. You just simply keep pretending it's in there when it isn't because your an argumentative nitwit.
<quoted text>
It's hilarious that you think it isn't ended already. You are the only one carrying on Tizzy.
<quoted text>
I don't feel one way or the other about it. I don't support it and I don't not support it. What I do support is anyone that thinks they want to be a polygamist, and thinks they are currently discriminated against to be able to present their case to our government, and I hope that they are able to present their case without a bunch of religious whack-a-doos making up and spreading lies about them.
Don't worry Tizzy. I'm quite sure that you won't comprehend anything at all from this post and will simply pretend you read something that wasn't there. It seems to be all you know how to do turkey.
The lady doth protest too much methinks.

Your feelings about polygamy are much the same as some people's feelings about SSM. You call those people bigots.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>
Jonah1 said, carrying on and failing to end it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as "homosexual behavior". And no one wants your ugly children.
Sure there is such a thing, moron. Two men having sex is homosexual behavior.

Ugly is irrelevant ad hominem. Ugly children is mean irrelevant ad hominem.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Try as you will, but you will never succeed in suppressing the truth about the LGBT movementís harmful crusade to promote high-risk homosexual behavior to our nationís children.
Even if that were true ( which it most certainly is not ) I would take gay "promotion" over hateful religious promotion for my children.

My children donít happen to be gay, although they have now and have always had many gay friends, and they are certainly not affected by your religion.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much?
Jealous? How stupid can someone be?

No, WAIT!!!! Aren't you the Brainiac who won't explain to us why people are of a higher Caste if they'll sign up to Booger Wonderland?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if that were true ( which it most certainly is not ) I would take gay "promotion" over hateful religious promotion for my children.
My children donít happen to be gay, although they have now and have always had many gay friends, and they are certainly not affected by your religion.
Your children have or have had many gay friends in Modesto? Come on now, how many is "many"? Are you fibbing again Big D?
Stupidity Watch

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as "homosexual behavior".
You and the Rusty Pubals have to be the same imbecile.
Fearless Contrarian

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Big Dodo Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Big D- How are you so sure that your children's gay associates are simply "friends." Did it ever occur to you that the extensive time they spend together is on recreational anal sex? You are so naive, it's almost pitiful. If youíre smart, youíd get your kids checked out for AIDS/HIV ASAP.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey Big D- How are you so sure that your children's gay associates are simply "friends." Did it ever occur to you that the extensive time they spend together is on recreational anal sex? You are so naive, it's almost pitiful. If youíre smart, youíd get your kids checked out for AIDS/HIV ASAP.
Because they are also my friends, and I know them all well. My children are married now, and having children of their own, all free of your religion.

Why donít you ever mention the heterosexual people that suffer from AIDS/HIV? Is it because you cannot USE those people for your political purposes?

You are the example of immorality I want to guard my children and grandchildren against, you are why your religion is no longer allowed in our schools ( Gay people are by the way, but not you )

You are the example of immorality that we guard our children against.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 175,081 - 175,100 of200,244
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palo Alto Discussions

Search the Palo Alto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 14 hr PMS will get yeah 7,821
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 19 hr all doned in 4,864
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sat The right is wrong 2,225
Review: Adecco Staffing Services Sat Amrita Singh 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 11 This topics peaked 15,911
The best and cheapest authentic jerseys you hav... Jul 10 candylee 1
Review: Vencoa Inc (Jul '12) Jul 5 jainy2 54
•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
Palo Alto Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••