Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,155

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#201718 Jul 11, 2013
Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You implied polygamy shouldn't be allowed because it is "more than one marriage."
No you imbecile, I did not imply that. You just simply keep pretending it's in there when it isn't because your an argumentative nitwit.
Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
But we can quickly end this.
It's hilarious that you think it isn't ended already. You are the only one carrying on Tizzy.
Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you support polygamy or not? Easy! No spin. Yes or no?
I don't feel one way or the other about it. I don't support it and I don't not support it. What I do support is anyone that thinks they want to be a polygamist, and thinks they are currently discriminated against to be able to present their case to our government, and I hope that they are able to present their case without a bunch of religious whack-a-doos making up and spreading lies about them.

Don't worry Tizzy. I'm quite sure that you won't comprehend anything at all from this post and will simply pretend you read something that wasn't there. It seems to be all you know how to do turkey.

Location hidden

#201719 Jul 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The comparison is an attack on the higher comprehensive skill of turkeys and is uncalled for.
You are right. My apologies to turkeys everywhere. Even the gay and poly ones.

Location hidden

#201720 Jul 11, 2013
Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me the post number where I said HPV is exclusively a gay virus.
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Sure dear, right after you provide the post where you think that I accused you of saying that.

When you do that, I will respond, and it will be my last response to you.

Location hidden

#201721 Jul 11, 2013
Fearless Contrarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Try as you will, but you will never succeed in suppressing the truth about the LGBT movementís harmful crusade to promote high-risk homosexual behavior to our nationís children.
There's no such thing as "homosexual behavior". And no one wants your ugly children.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201722 Jul 11, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure dear, right after you provide the post where you think that I accused you of saying that.
When you do that, I will respond, and it will be my last response to you.
I didn't say HPV was exclusively a gay problem. Right. Glad we got that straightened out.

But as far as HPV, why do you argue so adamantly that it's not a gay problem? It's a problem we all share why do you try to spin it otherwise?

Yeah sure, You didn't do that, sure. Anyone can look back ad see you did though.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201723 Jul 11, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No you imbecile, I did not imply that. You just simply keep pretending it's in there when it isn't because your an argumentative nitwit.
<quoted text>
It's hilarious that you think it isn't ended already. You are the only one carrying on Tizzy.
<quoted text>
I don't feel one way or the other about it. I don't support it and I don't not support it. What I do support is anyone that thinks they want to be a polygamist, and thinks they are currently discriminated against to be able to present their case to our government, and I hope that they are able to present their case without a bunch of religious whack-a-doos making up and spreading lies about them.
Don't worry Tizzy. I'm quite sure that you won't comprehend anything at all from this post and will simply pretend you read something that wasn't there. It seems to be all you know how to do turkey.
The lady doth protest too much methinks.

Your feelings about polygamy are much the same as some people's feelings about SSM. You call those people bigots.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201724 Jul 11, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>
Jonah1 said, carrying on and failing to end it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201725 Jul 11, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as "homosexual behavior". And no one wants your ugly children.
Sure there is such a thing, moron. Two men having sex is homosexual behavior.

Ugly is irrelevant ad hominem. Ugly children is mean irrelevant ad hominem.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#201726 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Try as you will, but you will never succeed in suppressing the truth about the LGBT movementís harmful crusade to promote high-risk homosexual behavior to our nationís children.
Even if that were true ( which it most certainly is not ) I would take gay "promotion" over hateful religious promotion for my children.

My children donít happen to be gay, although they have now and have always had many gay friends, and they are certainly not affected by your religion.
laughing man

UK

#201727 Jul 11, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much?
Jealous? How stupid can someone be?

No, WAIT!!!! Aren't you the Brainiac who won't explain to us why people are of a higher Caste if they'll sign up to Booger Wonderland?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201728 Jul 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if that were true ( which it most certainly is not ) I would take gay "promotion" over hateful religious promotion for my children.
My children donít happen to be gay, although they have now and have always had many gay friends, and they are certainly not affected by your religion.
Your children have or have had many gay friends in Modesto? Come on now, how many is "many"? Are you fibbing again Big D?
Stupidity Watch

UK

#201729 Jul 11, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as "homosexual behavior".
You and the Rusty Pubals have to be the same imbecile.
Fearless Contrarian

Saint Paul, MN

#201730 Jul 11, 2013
Big Dodo Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Big D- How are you so sure that your children's gay associates are simply "friends." Did it ever occur to you that the extensive time they spend together is on recreational anal sex? You are so naive, it's almost pitiful. If youíre smart, youíd get your kids checked out for AIDS/HIV ASAP.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#201731 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey Big D- How are you so sure that your children's gay associates are simply "friends." Did it ever occur to you that the extensive time they spend together is on recreational anal sex? You are so naive, it's almost pitiful. If youíre smart, youíd get your kids checked out for AIDS/HIV ASAP.
Because they are also my friends, and I know them all well. My children are married now, and having children of their own, all free of your religion.

Why donít you ever mention the heterosexual people that suffer from AIDS/HIV? Is it because you cannot USE those people for your political purposes?

You are the example of immorality I want to guard my children and grandchildren against, you are why your religion is no longer allowed in our schools ( Gay people are by the way, but not you )

You are the example of immorality that we guard our children against.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#201732 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
And.... you learned from experience?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201733 Jul 11, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>And.... you learned from experience?
I could be wrong but it seems you are trying to insult him by implying that he or his children are gay just like you.
Fearless Contrarian

Saint Paul, MN

#201734 Jul 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are also my friends, and I know them all well. My children are married now, and having children of their own, all free of your religion.
Why donít you ever mention the heterosexual people that suffer from AIDS/HIV? Is it because you cannot USE those people for your political purposes?
You are the example of immorality I want to guard my children and grandchildren against, you are why your religion is no longer allowed in our schools ( Gay people are by the way, but not you )
Gay Community Won Battles on Marriage, But May Be Losing the War on HIV/AIDS

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/07/0...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201735 Jul 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
"...no longer allowed in our schools ( Gay people are by the way, but not you )"

Too funny!
Brucie the Nazi parrot

UK

#201736 Jul 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Der Sphincter ist fŁr die Kinder!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201737 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh this should be good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 30 min Does it All 29
24 7 emergency locksmith (Dec '11) 4 hr maryjaneprincton 19
US stocks start lower Tue Anthony V 104
annoying helicopter flying near fremont st and ... (Sep '08) Dec 15 Zombie Corpse Rental 14
pune india Dec 13 sudhir1984 2
For Google's self-driving cars, learning to dea... Dec 12 Truth 6
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec 11 KROSE 375

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palo Alto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palo Alto

Personal Finance