Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,800

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#200123 Jul 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You crack us up with every post Jizzy!
Frankie you old so n so. How the heck ya been boy. Your friend KMare has a nasty cooter.
You been hittin that stuff? Better get a pecker check.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#200124 Jul 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly a confused idiot.
Married couples have to PROTECT themselves to prevent procreation!
SS couples NEVER need protection for procreation. They just need protection to have sex.
Only a gay would be confused about this...
<quoted text>
Why are you changing the subject?
I stated nothing about law, I simply stated biological facts that distinguish a ss couple from marriage.
Isn't it profound that marriage has to use protection to prevent natural procreation, but gays only have to use protection TO HAVE INHERENTLY HARMFUL, UNHEALTHY AND DEMEANING ANAL SEX???
Bub, not all gay people need protection in order to have sex with one another; just like not all straight people need protection to prevent procreation.

You're so fascinated with the history of marriage I'm surprised that you completely forgot that the condom wasn't invented until the 1600s, at the earliest. The condom has we know it today wasn't available until the mid-1800s when heterosexual venereal disease was rampant. And the birth control pill wasn't available until 1960.

What wide-spread "protection" for birth control prior to that? As I have submitted here in the past, many straight couples utilized "withdrawal" methods, while others utilized anal intercourse.

And as far as gay MEN (not gay women) needing protection for sex, that wasn't an issue until the late 1980s. And when HIV/AIDS has been dealt with, there won't be as big a need for protection. Besides, most gay men I know have the sense to avoid riskier behavior and engage in mutual masturbation and oral sex until one another's HIV status is known.

I want to come back to gay women... Are you aware that gay women have even a lesser chance of becoming HIV+ through sexual contact that heterosexuals? So your blanket comment about gays needing protection for sexual purposes is wrong again.

That we don't need protection or procreation is a plus, as far as I'm concerned. I guarantee that straight people would LOVE to be able to have intercourse without the fear of procreating. In fact, nearly 400,000 vasectomies are performed each year on men and nearly a 750,000 tubal ligations are performed on women each year (voluntarily) for the sole purposes of birth control.

I love the opportunity to educate you (and others) when you throw out bad information. I am convinced that there are readers who come to these forums who never post anything. Providing them with the correct information is a public service.

Knoxville, TN

#200125 Jul 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the same as marriage.
Fact; A homosexual couple is not the same as a married heterosexual couple.
Fact; A gay couple needs protection to have sex. A married heterosexual couple needs protection to not procreate.
Fact; The marriage of a heterosexual couple results in human fruit if they choose. A homosexual relationship will NEVER result in human fruit.
Fact; Heterosexual sex is healthy. Gay sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Fact; The male and female bodies were designed to engage sexually together. A duplicate gendered couple is sexually redundant.
Fact; Opposite genders united in marriage results in a completely unique blend of masculinity and femininity. Homosexual couples are only ever a duplicate of one gender.
This is just a start of distinctive facts.
See.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! You said "human fruit" twice!!!

(Q): Who the hell talks like that?!?
(A): A human fruit.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#200126 Jul 3, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Why did he get some bad tuna? Really you guys need to date a better class of ladies.
Oh and one more thing, ummm what do you use for protection, a plastic bag over your head???
Since google seems so popular in your life, why don't you ask if oral sex is safe. It's not.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200127 Jul 3, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie you old so n so. How the heck ya been boy. Your friend KMare has a nasty cooter.
You been hittin that stuff? Better get a pecker check.
How would you know that Jizzy?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200128 Jul 3, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Get some rest.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#200129 Jul 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
SS couples NEVER need protection for procreation. They just need protection to have sex.
<quoted text>
I stated nothing about law, I simply stated biological facts that distinguish a ss couple from marriage.
Isn't it profound that marriage has to use protection to prevent natural procreation, but gays only have to use protection TO HAVE INHERENTLY HARMFUL, UNHEALTHY AND DEMEANING ANAL SEX???
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Bub, not all gay people need protection in order to have sex with one another; just like not all straight people need protection to prevent procreation.
You're so fascinated with the history of marriage I'm surprised that you completely forgot that the condom wasn't invented until the 1600s, at the earliest. The condom has we know it today wasn't available until the mid-1800s when heterosexual venereal disease was rampant. And the birth control pill wasn't available until 1960.
What wide-spread "protection" for birth control prior to that? As I have submitted here in the past, many straight couples utilized "withdrawal" methods, while others utilized anal intercourse.
And as far as gay MEN (not gay women) needing protection for sex, that wasn't an issue until the late 1980s. And when HIV/AIDS has been dealt with, there won't be as big a need for protection. Besides, most gay men I know have the sense to avoid riskier behavior and engage in mutual masturbation and oral sex until one another's HIV status is known.
I want to come back to gay women... Are you aware that gay women have even a lesser chance of becoming HIV+ through sexual contact that heterosexuals? So your blanket comment about gays needing protection for sexual purposes is wrong again.
That we don't need protection or procreation is a plus, as far as I'm concerned. I guarantee that straight people would LOVE to be able to have intercourse without the fear of procreating. In fact, nearly 400,000 vasectomies are performed each year on men and nearly a 750,000 tubal ligations are performed on women each year (voluntarily) for the sole purposes of birth control.
I love the opportunity to educate you (and others) when you throw out bad information. I am convinced that there are readers who come to these forums who never post anything. Providing them with the correct information is a public service.
'Bub'

If a gay has anal sex, they need to take numerous precautions to make it marginally safer.

Anal sex is the closest gays can get to imitating natural sex.

Natural sex is healthy and within marriage, completely safe.

The fact remains;

Please don't 'educate' anyone without getting checked.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#200130 Jul 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact; A gay couple needs protection to have sex. A married heterosexual couple needs protection to not procreate.
Fact; The marriage of a heterosexual couple results in human fruit if they choose. A homosexual relationship will NEVER result in human fruit.
Fact; Heterosexual sex is healthy. Gay sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Fact; The male and female bodies were designed to engage sexually together. A duplicate gendered couple is sexually redundant.
Fact; Opposite genders united in marriage results in a completely unique blend of masculinity and femininity. Homosexual couples are only ever a duplicate of one gender.
See.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly scoffing due to the absence of an ability to mount a reasoned response.
Speak the Truth

Long Beach, CA

#200131 Jul 3, 2013
The authentic self is the soul made visible.

If one continues to cast stones when the target is still bleeding from the mountain of stones already hurled, what is the point? What is the goal? To drain the target of all blood until he no longer breathes? Will the hurt of continued stoning change who the target is? No, he will either get stronger or die.

Ask yourself, what is the point? What do your actions reveal about your soul? Your authentic self?

Sometimes the truth is inconvenient
laughing man

UK

#200132 Jul 3, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you, I'd never encountered a human vegetable.

Der Sphincter quivers in mysterious ways.

Knoxville, TN

#200133 Jul 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
'Bub'
If a gay has anal sex, they need to take numerous precautions to make it marginally safer.
Anal sex is the closest gays can get to imitating natural sex.
Natural sex is healthy and within marriage, completely safe.
The fact remains;
Please don't 'educate' anyone without getting checked.
1.) Until they know their HIV status (as well as other STD histories), heterosexual couples need to take precautions from disease just like homosexual couples.

2.) Gays don't seek to have "heterosexual-like" intercourse with one another. We do what comes naturally to us. Sometimes that involves anal intercourse, sometimes not. Some guys are into it, some aren't.

3.) As I said earlier, and you totally glossed over, lesbians are the least at-risk population for HIV/AIDS.

4.) Homosexual couples, like heterosexual couples, who are in long-term, monogamous relationships rarely use protection. It isn't necessary. And there's the added bonus of not worrying about unwanted pregnancies.

----------

Don't try to school a gay man about gay male sex, you dolt.

Must--resist--the--urge--to--n eedle--you--about--your--gay-- male--ass--fascination...

Wow!!! Couldn't do it.

Knoxville, TN

#200134 Jul 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
See.
<quoted text>
Silly scoffing due to the absence of an ability to mount a reasoned response.
I just figure I've been down this road with you SO MANY times over the past few years. I ain't interested...

Anybody with two eyes knows you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Why waste my time?
Brucie the script reader

UK

#200135 Jul 3, 2013
very moldy wrote:
<quoted text>
Must--resist--the--urge--to--n eedle--you--about--your--gay-- male--ass--fascination...
Wow!!! Couldn't do it.
I

MUST

bring

up

the

closet!!!!
silence of the imbeciles

UK

#200136 Jul 3, 2013
Buffalo Bill won't you come out tonight

Come out tonight

Come out tonight....

http://cf.foreveryoungadult.com/_uploads/imag...
Votes are in

Monrovia, CA

#200137 Jul 3, 2013
Such a nervous bunch?

It passed, moving on.

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#200138 Jul 3, 2013
Speak the Truth wrote:
What is selfishness? Let us again turn to the great eye of Google to point us to he answer. It has conveniently (or inconveniently?) pointed us again to the blog of our friend KiMare:
Narcissism
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.”
http://watchmann.blogspot.com/2010/01/narciss...
Perhaps this is the root of the hypocrisy? Perhaps this is evidence of the hypocrisy itself? Asking others to live as one wishes to live...does this sound familiar to the reader? A review of the many posts of KiMare will shed light on that.
Sometimes the truth is inconvenient.
Considering KiMare is quoting a gay playwright here, jailed for Gross Indecency in 1895.
http://www.biography.com/people/oscar-wilde-9...

The irony, the irony.
Pastor Lee McFarland

Phoenix, AZ

#200141 Jul 3, 2013
My brother has aids from skn dudes off.
Votes are in

Monrovia, CA

#200142 Jul 3, 2013
Rave on loony's, the final vote is solid.
Speak the Truth

Long Beach, CA

#200143 Jul 3, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering KiMare is quoting a gay playwright here, jailed for Gross Indecency in 1895.
http://www.biography.com/people/oscar-wilde-9...
The irony, the irony.
Ironic indeed. Rest assured, more hidden truths remain.

Sometimes the truth is inconvenient
Votes are in

Monrovia, CA

#200144 Jul 3, 2013
The vote is in and it's a solid vote so back off and get back in your holes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What you have to say about the Rolling Stones i... 12 hr Dave 1
News Soledad Canyon a " California Mar 25 Ravenite Coffee 2
Need a place to stay asap! Mar 25 Will 1
does anyone need a good dog walker (May '07) Mar 25 chicagodawg 46
News Suddenly, water is everywhere in solar system Mar 24 Beingreal999 2
Rogue Topix Moderators Mar 23 WTSenior 7
News Talking with ... One of the nation's leading di... Mar 23 Controversy 1
Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web