Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,163

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#198980 Jun 29, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mating behavior" or as the rest of us call it "sexual intercourse" does not always result in children.
True......but as the saying goes, "two go to bed, but three get up".
Marriage unions do not always result in children. So, it is not a "natural result" of sexual intercourse; and certainly not a "natural result" of the marriage union.
Uhhhhhhh....huh. What is the natural result of colitis? Conception. Does it occur in envy single instance? Of course not, that doesn't mean human reproduction isn't sexual. High School biology 101/Sex Ed.

See how simple that was?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198982 Jun 29, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Uhhhhhhh....huh. What is the natural result of colitis? Conception. Does it occur in envy single instance? Of course not, that doesn't mean human reproduction isn't sexual. High School biology 101/Sex Ed.
See how simple that was?
Pietro, if that moron Zoro pipes up, please tell him that prop 8 discriminated against polygamy too. The meathead doesn't believe me although it's such a simple concept. Thanks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198983 Jun 29, 2013
The judge-it rigging faerie is feverishly rigging the judge-its. Too funny. I bet he's going for 10 today.

Can anyone imagine what kind of loser would do that like it matters or something?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#198984 Jun 29, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely put, sir. That xolo is a puff piece, if ever there was one...
Thank you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#198985 Jun 29, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
"Marriage inequality"? I thought the wife and husband were equally represented in the marriage.
<quoted text>
Ahhhh the politics of sexual identity. Is there homosexism? Bisexism?
<quoted text>
Ohhhhhhhhhh Kay.......so that relates to marriage.....how?
<quoted text>
So society should stop tolerating men and women joining together in marriage? Stop recognizing it?
<quoted text>
Where do you get this stuff from? The Rainbow handbook of sexual identity politics? Do call your mom and dad, heterosexists?
<quoted text>
Yesssss....and no. Part of what they're "getting" is a redefinition of marriage, that affects all of society.
<quoted text>
But is it though? Or future generations may look back and say, "remember marriage"? Or "whatever happened to all those rainbow flags and bumper stickers"......"oh that was just a phase".....
1.) I'm sure there is homosexism. I don't participate in it. I'm not the one on here insisting that heterosexual relationships are "natural" but homosexual relationships are "unnatural". I pretty much believe that a person's pretty lucky if he or she is in an adult, consenting, unrelated relationship--gay or straight.

2.) It doesn't relate to marriage, it relates to marriage INEQUALITY. I'm sure you understand what that is.

3.) Nothing I've ever said should leave you with the impression that I believe opposite-gender people shouldn't marry.

4.) I did think of my parents as heterosexists when they threatened to murder me because I'm gay.

5.) Marriage has not been redefined with this decision any more than it was redefined when interracial couples were allowed to legally marry one another.

6.) I think the only way future generations would look back with that perspective is if they were thrown into a manmade or natural disaster--wiping out the scientific advances we've made over the past several hundred years.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dee Dee

Los Angeles, CA

#198986 Jun 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
The judge-it rigging faerie is feverishly rigging the judge-its. Too funny. I bet he's going for 10 today.
Can anyone imagine what kind of loser would do that like it matters or something?
I hear a Union City queer making noises... sounds like he's getting a hummer from a Wooster, Ohio, phagg named Rock Hudson.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#198987 Jun 29, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mating behavior" or as the rest of us call it "sexual intercourse" does not always result in children. Marriage unions do not always result in children. So, it is not a "natural result" of sexual intercourse; and certainly not a "natural result" of the marriage union.
See how simple that was?
I understand that mating behavior and procreation are confusing realities for homosexuals, in that mating behavior is meaningless and procreation is impossible for ss couples. However, for 98% of the population it is not.

But to be straightforward, for you to call anal sex natural, but not procreation, really exposes the depth your denial delusions!

Kind of scary VV...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#198988 Jun 29, 2013
Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear a Union City queer making noises... sounds like he's getting a hummer from a Wooster, Ohio, phagg named Rock Hudson.
Hi DD, how do you feel about SSM being a gay hater that you are?
Dee Dee

Los Angeles, CA

#198989 Jun 29, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no. I had to take it very easy today.
Last night I was laying on the bed while my partner was fisting me. Even though he was up to his elbow, I wasn't getting my fill. I ordered him to stick something larger in me. He reached down without looking and picked up the cactus I have growing by the bed and he had it halfway in me before he realized what it was. By then I shot off the bed like I was launched at Cape Canaveral.
So today was Stand Up Day, All Day.
OUCH! That was probably a couple more pricks than you're used to having up there at a time. ;)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198992 Jun 29, 2013
Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>OUCH! That was probably a couple more pricks than you're used to having up there at a time. ;)
Funny!
Syrup

Monrovia, CA

#198993 Jun 29, 2013
Did you add syrup to the stack?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198994 Jun 29, 2013
Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's your wife.

Elk Grove, CA

#198995 Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Elk Grove, CA

#198996 Jun 29, 2013
Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it means your milkshake is done, waiting in the toilet.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Syrup

Monrovia, CA

#198997 Jun 29, 2013
Did you add syrup to the stack?

NO BUT lots of butter was added.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Knoxville, TN

#199005 Jun 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that mating behavior and procreation are confusing realities for homosexuals, in that mating behavior is meaningless and procreation is impossible for ss couples. However, for 98% of the population it is not.
But to be straightforward, for you to call anal sex natural, but not procreation, really exposes the depth your denial delusions!
Kind of scary VV...
1.) Still waiting for your source where you can prove that 98% of couples have intercourse for procreation. Last time you said the figure was 96%.

2.) If every heterosexual couple who is currently married ONLY had sex for procreative purposes, then the population of the planet wouldn't be 7 billion, it would be 70 billion.

3.) Procreation isn't confusing for homosexuals. We've all been taught the birds and the bees. It's hardly rocket science. I always adore it when you act as though procreation was a magical, mysterious process that only straight people can fathom.

4.) More ass fascination... I'm hardly surprised.

5.) According to a 2006 survey completed by the Centers for Disease Controlís National Survey of Family Growth showed that "38.2 percent of men between 20 and 39 and 32.6 percent of women ages 18 to 44 engage in heterosexual anal sex." BOTTOM line, you ASSume that only gays engage in ANAL sex. Obviously, straight people do too. My guess is that you've looked at you wife's ASS a few times over the years and thought about taking a ride. Those who live in glASS houses should throw stones.(I capitalized those words that I thought might give you the most enjoyment).

Knoxville, TN

#199006 Jun 29, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
See how simple that was?
Yeah... You seem to be getting the point. Not ever instance of sexual intercourse results in babies. Gay people do it all the time.

Elk Grove, CA

#199010 Jun 29, 2013
Veryvermillion: Nobody is questioning the CDC survey, the point was that it's not a natural act, doesn't matter who is involved, straight or Not straight. Do you believe it's natural?

Riccardo

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Knoxville, TN

#199014 Jun 29, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, aren't you being a little tesy and judging? Tsk, tsk...
The Constitution never BANNED any gays from marrying. There is no mention of gays, in any way at all. The actual acheivement that you are really cheering is the forced intrusion of your ilk into the midst of the accepted. The intrusion to which you refer is mis-represented, by your side, in a neat little bit of semantic manipulation. The gripe that you have is that you were never included. Not Banned. The Founders never imagined that we'd be using the Constitution to validate SSM.
Do you think the founders ever believed that the Constitution would be used for freeing slaves or integration?

Do you think the founders had any concept of computers, subatomic particles, digital downloads, or any other technology that couldn't have been foreseen at the time of the signing?

Do you think the founders had any notion that the Constitution would be used to create "corporate personhood"?

The Constitution was a starting point. The Supreme Court uses it to look at all manner of situations that the founders could never have fathomed. They make decisions based on how it has been applied in the past.

So it doesn't matter if the founders ever conceived of the Constitution being used to legalize same-sex marriage.

As to the rest of what you said... Meh... Get over it. You guys lost the case. Maybe next time...

Knoxville, TN

#199015 Jun 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Veryvermillion: Nobody is questioning the CDC survey, the point was that it's not a natural act, doesn't matter who is involved, straight or Not straight. Do you believe it's natural?
Riccardo
Of course it's natural. Humans would have been doing it for eons if it weren't natural. You do realize that anal sex was the primary method of contraception before condoms came along don't you? Not to mention, many people believe it feels good. What is it they say, "Millions of people can't be wrong".

I would go into detail about the "male G-spot", but I think I'll let you Google it and learn about it on your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 4 hr Many Fine Views 30
Petition against unreasonable fingerprinting 9 hr BiometricAwareness 1
24 7 emergency locksmith (Dec '11) Thu maryjaneprincton 19
US stocks start lower Dec 16 Anthony V 104
annoying helicopter flying near fremont st and ... (Sep '08) Dec 15 Zombie Corpse Rental 14
pune india Dec 13 sudhir1984 2
For Google's self-driving cars, learning to dea... Dec 12 Truth 6

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palo Alto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palo Alto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]