Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,642)

Showing posts 172,821 - 172,840 of200,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Buried wrote:
Gettysburg should be remembered as what happens to stupid KKK member's and alike that Attack the United States of America, glad their dead.
Every darn confederate Officer/solder should have been tried in Court then shot since they took up arms and attacked the United States Of America Government.
Relax fruitloops.
Disskc

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

This church (in Glendora, California) is a haven for Tea Party Member's and other anti-government underground organization's.

Who are not allowing an American Flag to be flown daily on the church grounds, sounds more like what the Muslim's say and do.

This church and it's member's should all be arrested and booked and finger printed and made to register as Foreign Agents.
Revisionist Watch

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Buried wrote:
Gettysburg should be remembered as what happens to stupid KKK member's and alike that Attack the United States of America, glad their dead.
Every darn confederate Officer/solder should have been tried in Court then shot since they took up arms and attacked the United States Of America Government.
I love it when the "intellectuals" throw their own voter base under the bus.

When slave ships landed at the African coast, it was Africans who rounded up the next load bound for America.

The Klan were Democraps.

The Democraps wanted gun control to keep the freed black man from being armed.

Bull Connor was a Democrap.

Rinse.

Repeat.

Since: Jul 11

Elkridge, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

give the sc justices and federal judges a bonus for killing the GOP social platform-God Bless America
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

swedenforever wrote:
give the sc justices and federal judges a bonus for killing the GOP social platform-God Bless America
God bless our multi party system.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

swedenforever wrote:
The GOP's social focus is on more illegal aliens, to ensure that the aliens already here have to compete for lower and lower wages.

For being just another dime store imbecile who thought that the mention of the spineless GOP would somehow cause pain to somebody, would you like a gold star?

*snicker*

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Jonah, you say you are married now.
But you still look different. Even the dress doesn't help. Maybe if VV puts makeup on you it will help?

Smirk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP's social focus is on more illegal aliens, to ensure that the aliens already here have to compete for lower and lower wages.
For being just another dime store imbecile who thought that the mention of the spineless GOP would somehow cause pain to somebody, would you like a gold star?
*snicker*
Please don't refer to them as illegal aliens. The correct term is undocumented democrats.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

WOW! Judging by the judge-its, it appears the people of tolerance and diversity object to my post supporting our multiparty system.

I suppose they would like a one party system as long as it's their party.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
But you still look different. Even the dress doesn't help. Maybe if VV puts makeup on you it will help?
Smirk.
Jonah1 says it's a lab coat. But that does nothing to explain that weird image. Maybe it's he and his STD doctor discussing treatment options?
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No Penguin Boy, it would be taught either in Civics or in Social Studies. People that actually graduated from high school would know that already.
Don't worry though hon, your taxes still aren't altered in any way.
Still waiting to hear how gays being married affects you personally. Will you be presenting that information anytime soon Penguin Boy?
I told you once before, too badd you don't understand things that normal people say. You libs are all alike you only car about yourselves and your twisted lifestle. Like I said before if you want to poke one another in the ass that's your business butt don't push it on to the normal society to accept your sickness.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you once before, too badd you don't understand things that normal people say. You libs are all alike you only car about yourselves and your twisted lifestle. Like I said before if you want to poke one another in the ass that's your business butt don't push it on to the normal society to accept your sickness.
Bruno, you're an ignorant icehole. But the enemy of my enemy is my friend. We agree that Jonah1 is a particularly nasty little piece of work.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You imply that Bruno is wrong about everything because he didn't know that penguins can't fly.
I made no such implication.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain why you always bring it up to prove your case about marriage?
Thanks sweetheart!
Who said I bring it up to prove my case about marriage?

Your welcome dingleberry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Smirk.
Sowing discord again dear? Your god despises your behavior.(Proverbs 6:16-19)

Have fun in Hell plebe. Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
So you aren't personally affected in anyway when gays marry. Yes Penguin Boy. We know.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sowing discord again dear? Your god despises your behavior.(Proverbs 6:16-19)
Have fun in Hell plebe. Smirk.
I see you've changed your tagline yet again, imbecile.

You're not too stable, are you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I made no such implication.
<quoted text>
Who said I bring it up to prove my case about marriage?
Your welcome dingleberry.
Why do you often bring up penguins? Proud that you watched the National Geographic special on them and feeling all scientific and sh!t? Trying to impress us with your irrelevant trivia?

I think it's because it's an ad hominem attack. Get an argument.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't refer to them as illegal aliens. The correct term is undocumented democrats.
Oops, my bad.:)

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Smirk.
Looks like somebody's up from his nap and a little cranky. Maybe his useless vag needs to be douched?

Tell us, Kim, do you do that or does your wife?

Since: Nov 12

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Disskc wrote:
This church (in Glendora, California) is a haven for Tea Party Member's and other anti-government underground organization's.
Who are not allowing an American Flag to be flown daily on the church grounds, sounds more like what the Muslim's say and do.
This church and it's member's should all be arrested and booked and finger printed and made to register as Foreign Agents.
What Church? and who cares what flag they are flying? Do you think the great obama will have the irs shut them down?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 172,821 - 172,840 of200,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palo Alto Discussions

Search the Palo Alto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr PMS will get yeah 7,821
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr all doned in 4,864
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sat The right is wrong 2,225
Review: Adecco Staffing Services Sat Amrita Singh 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 11 This topics peaked 15,911
The best and cheapest authentic jerseys you hav... Jul 10 candylee 1
Review: Vencoa Inc (Jul '12) Jul 5 jainy2 54
•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••