Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201862 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

laughing man

UK

#198689 Jun 28, 2013
Some Never Came Home wrote:
Breaking news just out! The 9th circuit court in California has just announced the lifting of the stay against Prop 8 in California and Marriage equality will begin in approximately 3 weeks! The question of marriage equality has now been settled and Prop 8 will now be heaved on that great crap heap of history right where it belongs! Hallelujah and praise Zeus! What wonderful news! And now for something off topic from the ratso rizzo but first he needs a fresh depends,and a quick charge on his round about! I again declare this thread dead,null and void! It's a done deal! Yuk,Yuk,Yuk,Yuk,Yuk! Adios! ;)
Der Sphincter will save your soul, sir!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198690 Jun 28, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH was he different then? Same guy different Pres. Go figure
Translation: Duh.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#198691 Jun 28, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>
SCOTUS said this "SCOTUS ruled that they are the same, but ss couples are STILL a mutually sterile duplicated gendered half of marriage."
I think you are a liar
Please, be specific, what did I lie about?

Smile.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#198692 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Somethings wrong!
SCOTUS ruled that they are the same, but ss couples are STILL a mutually sterile duplicated gendered half of marriage. Clearly not the same.
Maybe it has to be a 6/3 decision to work???
Snicker.
Hon, you can keep throwing all the words at this issue that you want to. The bottom line is that the Supreme Court--the entity that interprets the constitutionality of our country's laws--has determined that same-gender marriage and opposite-gender marriage are identical under the law in those states that recognize same-gender marriage.

Location hidden

#198693 Jun 28, 2013
Breaking news just out! The 9th circuit court in California has just announced the lifting of the stay against Prop 8 in California and Marriage equality will begin in approximately 3 weeks! The question of marriage equality has now been settled and Prop 8 will now be heaved on that great crap heap of history right where it belongs! Hallelujah and praise Zeus! What wonderful news! And now for something off topic from the ratso rizzo but first he needs a fresh depends,and a quick charge on his round about! I again declare this thread dead,null and void! It's a done deal! Yuk,Yuk,Yuk,Yuk,Yuk! Adios! ;)
And yet, ss couples are still only ever a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Clearly not the same.

Smile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198694 Jun 28, 2013
Fankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>you mean like Frankie impersonating this guy???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ygv0bUw93TgXX
Funny stuff Jizzy! Thanks for sharing. But do you have a point?

You were going to give me clues remember? Make me not so clueless about why prop 8 didn't ban polygamy?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198695 Jun 28, 2013
That's great Bill! Your dream has finally come true! We're so excited for you.

So, are you going to gay marry Jizzy now? You two know you wanna! Double VA benefits! Whoopee! Let us know, m'kay?

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Location hidden

#198696 Jun 28, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, you can keep throwing all the words at this issue that you want to. The bottom line is that the Supreme Court--the entity that interprets the constitutionality of our country's laws--has determined that same-gender marriage and opposite-gender marriage are identical under the law in those states that recognize same-gender marriage.
They are called the same under a twisted law.

But in reality, even you distinguished between them.

Smirk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198697 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, ss couples are still only ever a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Clearly not the same.
Smile.
Wait'll they find out it's not all it's cracked up to be. When if you're married you're boring, not cutting edge. When the shine wears off and such.

But I don't want to burst anyone's bubble! Congratulations to all who wanted it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198698 Jun 28, 2013
Bill declares this thread dead. Too funny! He'll be back soon with more silly nonsense about percentages of straight men who do butt sex and such.

Big D will still be pontificating down at us, Jonah1 will still be angry and Jizzy will still be a moron, although maybe married to Bill!

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#198699 Jun 28, 2013
Well Kris and Sandy just got married in the Queer capitol of the state SF.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198700 Jun 28, 2013
Bruno wrote:
Cheer up Bluto, it's gay pride month!

P.S. Why is there one Veteran's Day, but a whole gay month?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198701 Jun 28, 2013
Bruno wrote:
You, Bill and Jizzy oughta get gay poly married!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#198702 Jun 28, 2013
Wow Jonah, you had me fooled, I really thought you were queer. For a heterosexual dude you really played the part well.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#198703 Jun 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You, Bill and Jizzy oughta get gay poly married!
Why me? you know all about it you fool that's all you talk about. Your parents relly idi a number on u with that stap-on toy didn't they ... lol you idiot
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#198704 Jun 28, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You gonna blow some black guys this weekend to celebrate this new court news?? White and submissive to gay negroes would be a fitting gesture on your part, V.V.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#198705 Jun 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheer up Bluto, it's gay pride month!
P.S. Why is there one Veteran's Day, but a whole gay month?
I wouldn't know about gay pride month Rizzoto, but then again you would .. lol
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#198706 Jun 28, 2013
Two more queers are getting married in L.A. city hall, What a waste of tax payers dollars, even for the queers tht pay taxes.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198707 Jun 28, 2013
Bruno wrote:
Wow Jonah, you had me fooled, I really thought you were queer. For a heterosexual dude you really played the part well.
Good one Bluto! You did too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198708 Jun 28, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Why me? you know all about it you fool that's all you talk about. Your parents relly idi a number on u with that stap-on toy didn't they ... lol you idiot
Your parents "relly idi a number...stap on toy"? Sorry to hear that, I think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topix forum misused (May '09) Aug 28 Billy Rawhide 2
massive chinese furniture web-site and relative... Aug 27 jimheeren 1
News Advances Against Chronic Pain (Sep '12) Aug 26 Ambct617 20
News What's Vanessa Diffenbaugh reading? Aug 19 moodylarry 1
RIP Chuck (Charles Perry lll) (Feb '12) Aug 18 D Shot 24
gutter cleaning Aug 16 randall1022 1
Is There A Police Helicopter Flying Around?? (Aug '08) Aug 13 Duque_dolores 56
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages