Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,605)

Showing posts 172,081 - 172,100 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

There was this man who walked into a bar and says to the bartender 10 shots of whiskey. The bartender asks, "What's the matter?" The man says, "I found out my brother is gay and marrying my best friend." The next day the same man comes in and orders 12 shots of whiskey. The bartenders asks, "What's wrong this time?" The man says, "I found out that my son is gay." The next day the same man comes in the bar and orders 15 shots of whiskey. Then the bartender asks, "Doesn't anyone in your family like women?" The man looks up and says, "Apparently my wife does."

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. So "cultural constraints" are "scientific" in your mind!! LOL What a moron.
Oh, and bottom line dear, there are no mating behavior constraints in the institution of marriage. Never will be. Your "constraints" don't exist. Should you disagree, please fee free to present the room with the state or federal documentation that establishes your "constraint".
waiting.....
waiting.....
waiting.....
<quoted text>
No, as noted previously we are fully capable of mating.
Here's a clue for you plebe.... mating doesn't require procreation. Try buying a dictionary.
You clearly are incapable of understanding english.

You clearly have a anger issue.

You clearly do not understand mating or mating behavior. I understand the confusion for a homosexual...

Clearly you are the guy in the dress.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Thanks Frankie, Pietro and Ricarrdo for your support!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
There was this man who walked into a bar and says to the bartender 10 shots of whiskey. The bartender asks, "What's the matter?" The man says, "I found out my brother is gay and marrying my best friend." The next day the same man comes in and orders 12 shots of whiskey. The bartenders asks, "What's wrong this time?" The man says, "I found out that my son is gay." The next day the same man comes in the bar and orders 15 shots of whiskey. Then the bartender asks, "Doesn't anyone in your family like women?" The man looks up and says, "Apparently my wife does."
It's been over 172,000 posts and nobody has a sense of humor??
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
Dang!:)
Pork Bullets

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Fix the problem every time.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Pork Bullets wrote:
Fix the problem every time.
That and a side of lo mein?

Yeah, baby!
Trained

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Such a load of bull.

Since: Jun 13

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Trained wrote:
Such a load of bull.
How many different name you going post for today HAHAHAHA...remember I teech you how spell rode...I teech you how write yore own language HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The band

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Cheap trick is back in town, folks.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

The band wrote:
Granny collecting nickels in a back alley?

Since: Jun 13

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

The band wrote:
Man Im having hard time trying keep up all yore name you posting under. Im see why you doing it though my frend...you messing up all the time so then you just changing to different name and trying think someone didnt notice it are you every time HAHAHAHAHA. Maybe you need changing yore name to be Pathetic...that sounding better for you my frend.
TickTock

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Don't drop the bomb on yourself.
EMILY

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

When is the EMILY is driving to Redlands, California?
EMILY

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Moving to Redlands, California!
Ben Gazzie

Sonoma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Wooga, wooga. This month's printing of the "Fear this now" list for July will be amended by fiat.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny.
Do you understand how stupid you look right now?
I will 'cure' no one. Science will. Do you think other people don't understand that?
Second, I'm on record as asserting the salvation of homosexuals will be Christians. You 'deduced' from that I was trying to eliminate them.
By yourself, you continually prove, far beyond what I claim, that gays are a defect. That because of your insane denial.
Seriously VV, get help!
Again, you are on record as saying that science will cure homosexuals. You believe them to be defective and you believe they need to be cured. Wanting someone cured of a characteristic that is not a disorder is simply another way of saying, "These people do not belong--they should not exist."

You think you can pretend--that you can play games like Frankie and no one will be any wiser.

Just come out of the closet, already. You want homosexuality to be "cured" to be eliminated from the planet.

At least now you're beginning to show your hand.

None of us really had any doubt as to how you feel about gays.

We just wanted to see you say it.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>No kidding and that insecure Long Beach fool. The only poster from Long Beach should be Ronald.
Calm down, troll.
tootoo

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Please gel fulfill my fantasy and shit on me!!!
tootoo

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

I love golden showers and explosive diarrhea.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 172,081 - 172,100 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palo Alto Discussions

Search the Palo Alto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr Foes 15,667
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 16 hr Lug Heads 7,300
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat Drafty 4,559
Massive Octopus kite at Shoreline (Jun '08) Apr 17 Charlie 5
Review: Calvary Chapel (Apr '09) Apr 15 Matthew Perri 27
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
Naked Teenage Man Arrested For Bizarre Crime Sp... Apr 11 justaguess 18
•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE