Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
172,061 - 172,080 of 200,584 Comments Last updated 34 min ago

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#197716 Jun 24, 2013
Chopped farmer wrote:
USA AND IT'S ALLIES ARE USING pig fat DIPPED BULLETS TO TAKE DOWN Muslim enemy's.
Is it working, are you giving up yet?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#197717 Jun 24, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No anger here Franky. Just my boredom and your stupidity. As I said, I don't have an emotional investment in your nonsense. Well, other than a little tickle of glee when your stupidity is exposed in such a manner that you continue to return for more!
<quoted text>
Well then, since my cage isn't rattled, it would appear your fun is imaginary. How pathetic for you.
Why is that other guy in your avatar wearing a dress?

Location hidden

#197718 Jun 24, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the laugh. That's the funniest thing I've read in weeks.
Still married here. Your ramblings have no legal bearing on that. See how important your opinions are?
You are welcome.

We laugh whenever you say you are married...

LOL!

Elk Grove, CA

#197719 Jun 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try clicking on your link dippy. And you so proud of it. Too funny!
Be careful, Jonah has never been wrong...LOL. What's funny is his Biblical name, I bet he hates that. Life can be so funny.

Elk Grove, CA

#197720 Jun 24, 2013
There was this man who walked into a bar and says to the bartender 10 shots of whiskey. The bartender asks, "What's the matter?" The man says, "I found out my brother is gay and marrying my best friend." The next day the same man comes in and orders 12 shots of whiskey. The bartenders asks, "What's wrong this time?" The man says, "I found out that my son is gay." The next day the same man comes in the bar and orders 15 shots of whiskey. Then the bartender asks, "Doesn't anyone in your family like women?" The man looks up and says, "Apparently my wife does."

Location hidden

#197721 Jun 24, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. So "cultural constraints" are "scientific" in your mind!! LOL What a moron.
Oh, and bottom line dear, there are no mating behavior constraints in the institution of marriage. Never will be. Your "constraints" don't exist. Should you disagree, please fee free to present the room with the state or federal documentation that establishes your "constraint".
waiting.....
waiting.....
waiting.....
<quoted text>
No, as noted previously we are fully capable of mating.
Here's a clue for you plebe.... mating doesn't require procreation. Try buying a dictionary.
You clearly are incapable of understanding english.

You clearly have a anger issue.

You clearly do not understand mating or mating behavior. I understand the confusion for a homosexual...

Clearly you are the guy in the dress.

Location hidden

#197722 Jun 24, 2013
Thanks Frankie, Pietro and Ricarrdo for your support!

Elk Grove, CA

#197725 Jun 24, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
There was this man who walked into a bar and says to the bartender 10 shots of whiskey. The bartender asks, "What's the matter?" The man says, "I found out my brother is gay and marrying my best friend." The next day the same man comes in and orders 12 shots of whiskey. The bartenders asks, "What's wrong this time?" The man says, "I found out that my son is gay." The next day the same man comes in the bar and orders 15 shots of whiskey. Then the bartender asks, "Doesn't anyone in your family like women?" The man looks up and says, "Apparently my wife does."
It's been over 172,000 posts and nobody has a sense of humor??
laughing man

UK

#197726 Jun 24, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Dang!:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pork Bullets

Monrovia, CA

#197727 Jun 24, 2013
Fix the problem every time.
laughing man

UK

#197728 Jun 24, 2013
Pork Bullets wrote:
Fix the problem every time.
That and a side of lo mein?

Yeah, baby!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Trained

Monrovia, CA

#197730 Jun 24, 2013
Such a load of bull.

Since: Jun 13

Sacramento, CA

#197731 Jun 24, 2013
Trained wrote:
Such a load of bull.
How many different name you going post for today HAHAHAHA...remember I teech you how spell rode...I teech you how write yore own language HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The band

Monrovia, CA

#197734 Jun 24, 2013
Cheap trick is back in town, folks.
laughing man

UK

#197735 Jun 24, 2013
The band wrote:
Granny collecting nickels in a back alley?

Since: Jun 13

Sacramento, CA

#197736 Jun 24, 2013
The band wrote:
Man Im having hard time trying keep up all yore name you posting under. Im see why you doing it though my frend...you messing up all the time so then you just changing to different name and trying think someone didnt notice it are you every time HAHAHAHAHA. Maybe you need changing yore name to be Pathetic...that sounding better for you my frend.
TickTock

Monrovia, CA

#197738 Jun 24, 2013
Don't drop the bomb on yourself.
EMILY

Barstow, CA

#197739 Jun 24, 2013
When is the EMILY is driving to Redlands, California?
EMILY

Barstow, CA

#197740 Jun 24, 2013
Moving to Redlands, California!
Ben Gazzie

Sonoma, CA

#197742 Jun 24, 2013
Wooga, wooga. This month's printing of the "Fear this now" list for July will be amended by fiat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apple, Google antitrust hiring accord rejected 1 hr Hawks Rock 9
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 1 hr Hawks Rock 27
Beam me up Scottie 2 hr guest 123
Complaints Against Google+ 2 hr Family Man 81
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr Macko mono 5,000
Neil Young files for divorce from Pegi Young 17 hr Lightning Linda 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 18 hr Tank ever 7,926
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palo Alto People Search