Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
get outta my neighborhood

UK

#196405 Jun 17, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>
No.... you're plenty stupid. And a queer to boot!
There it is, that tired worn out pubescent zit-poppin' scripted Fundamentalism.
Mahmoud Abdullah

Sacramento, CA

#196406 Jun 17, 2013
get outta my neighborhood wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure can pick 'em.
Oh Mr. Rizzo I just love tell u how wonderful your comment are, u so amazing when I see u post about gay marriage, I just can't help myself when I see your post!! U so good at pick 'em I just have tell u that I can't wait for your next post so we can have gay marriage all night long ;) HAHAHAHAHAHA Look this guy HAHAHAHAHAHA every time Mr. Rizzo make a post he slobbering all over it HAHAHAHA
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#196407 Jun 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I bring up marriage equality I get ridiculed ("Mormon Moe") and shouted down as a troll. You clowns pull the off topic card. What's your excuse?
Prop 8 bans polygamy. Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage.
Marriage. There is no one right way.
I have told you many times, hire a lawyer and fight for your right to marry your Mom. It matters not to me. But that nor polygamy are the subject of this thread.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#196408 Jun 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I second that. That's two votes for "looks like Zoro" or whatever his latest sock is called. I call him Jizzy. After JazyBird58 one of his dopier old socks.
http://www.topix.com/forum/new s/gay/TT7DMKACDOE88EH60#

ROFLMAO
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196410 Jun 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows he cannot win that argument, so he desperately tries to divert to unrelated topics and make childish statements like, if you are for same sex marriage that means you must be for legal incest marriage etc.
It is a desperate attempt that he has been failing at for quite some time now.
Maybe not you "must" be for incest and poly marriage, but you should be.

Marriage equality is marriage equality whether you hate the people involved or not, they deserve the same respect and consideration that you demand.

If people are asking for the same thing you are asking for why is it "desperate" for them but not for you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196411 Jun 17, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>I have told you many times, hire a lawyer and fight for your right to marry your Mom. It matters not to me. But that nor polygamy are the subject of this thread.
I simply want to discuss marriage equality without your fear and censorship.

I don't want to hire a lawyer and marry my mom. Do you want to hire a lawyer and marry a man?

Your attempts at censorship speak volumes.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196412 Jun 17, 2013
Zoro wrote:
On topic? Well don't rag on others then. You are never on topic Jizzy.

You are just a ridiculous juvenile troll.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196413 Jun 17, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>I have told you many times, hire a lawyer and fight for your right to marry your Mom. It matters not to me. But that nor polygamy are the subject of this thread.
He wants to talk about poly and incest, he doesnít want to talk about same sex marriage, the religious and bigotry involved in the case or anything else that actually is related to Prop 8. He certainly does not want to talk about the overturn of Prop 8 itself.

Poly and incest are his only interests, he will censor anyone trying to talk about any aspect of Prop 8 that is not about poly or incest ( which of course have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Prop 8 )

Someone created a poly thread for him, but he doesnít post there, as his obsession is to derail same sex marriage topics.

He will attempt to censor anyone discussing the religious influence against same sex marriage or any other aspect that does not have to do with either Poly on Incest

His censorship speaks volumes about his motives.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#196414 Jun 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply want to discuss marriage equality without your fear and censorship.
I don't want to hire a lawyer and marry my mom. Do you want to hire a lawyer and marry a man?
Your attempts at censorship speak volumes.
OK speak
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196415 Jun 17, 2013
Zoro wrote:
Like I said, ridicule.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196416 Jun 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
He wants to talk about poly and incest, he doesnít want to talk about same sex marriage, the religious and bigotry involved in the case or anything else that actually is related to Prop 8. He certainly does not want to talk about the overturn of Prop 8 itself.
Poly and incest are his only interests, he will censor anyone trying to talk about any aspect of Prop 8 that is not about poly or incest ( which of course have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Prop 8 )
Someone created a poly thread for him, but he doesnít post there, as his obsession is to derail same sex marriage topics.
He will attempt to censor anyone discussing the religious influence against same sex marriage or any other aspect that does not have to do with either Poly on Incest
Your off topic problem is religion.

I don't think poly MARRIAGE is off topic in a discussion of MARRIAGE. You want to censor it away and it makes you angry because you don't like polygamy but you realize you can't say that without revealing your hypocrisy. Same with that troll Jizzy, or whatever his sock of the day is called.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196417 Jun 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never attempted censorship. You are a liar.

Sure I have complained about your obsession with religion but only in retaliation to your constant whining about poly being off topic.
I have not screamed for censorship like you or created derogatory troll threads like Jizzy and VV and others of your ilk.("ilk" stole that from you clowns!)

Why so angry about the mere mention of other forms of marriage in a discussion of marriage equality? The only reason I see is hypocrisy. That's on you. Don't get angry at me for it.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#196418 Jun 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your off topic problem is religion.
I don't think poly MARRIAGE is off topic in a discussion of MARRIAGE. You want to censor it away and it makes you angry because you don't like polygamy but you realize you can't say that without revealing your hypocrisy. Same with that troll Jizzy, or whatever his sock of the day is called.
Post away, talk about Poly, go for it, have at it, let it fly, don't let us hold ya back. Stand on your soap box and let it rip. Do it, just don't say that you will, now do it.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196419 Jun 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't think ....
You are under the wrong assumption that anyone cares what you think. I was making a comment to someone else, not you
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#196420 Jun 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, ridicule.
Hey if you wan't to marry your sisters, OK by me. Have at it, let it in, go with it, do it sunshine.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#196421 Jun 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, hey let him post. we don't have to answer
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196422 Jun 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never attempted censorship. You are a liar.
Sure I have complained about your obsession with religion but only in retaliation to your constant whining about poly being off topic.
I have not screamed for censorship like you or created derogatory troll threads like Jizzy and VV and others of your ilk.("ilk" stole that from you clowns!)
Why so angry about the mere mention of other forms of marriage in a discussion of marriage equality? The only reason I see is hypocrisy. That's on you. Don't get angry at me for it.
Iím not angry at anyone, wanted to see if you would lie and you didnít disappoint

so you are saying you have never said "off Topic" when someone was talking about religion and their influence opposed to same sex marriage?

I donít need to look it up, everyone here knows you are lying, I donít care if you do or not.:D

You are like a puppet, pull this string and you dance.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196423 Jun 17, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>I know, hey let him post. we don't have to answer
Yeah he gets really mentally constipated when you donít answer too :)

The Supreme Court did the AZ voting law decision today, I think they are clearing the books and will wait until the end to do DOMA and I suspect Prop 8 last, not sure if it will be this week or next.

Although to me, I think DOMA is really the more important one in the long term, Federal recognition is on the table with that one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196425 Jun 17, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Post away, talk about Poly, go for it, have at it, let it fly, don't let us hold ya back. Stand on your soap box and let it rip. Do it, just don't say that you will, now do it.
Glad you finally realize what an ass you've been.

I'll trust you to keep your juvenile crap on the troll threads you made against me and stop butting in here with your inanity when I try to discuss marriage equality.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196426 Jun 17, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Hey if you wan't to marry your sisters, OK by me. Have at it, let it in, go with it, do it sunshine.
Like I said. Ridicule. It's like me saying hey if you wanna marry your boyfriend it's OK by me.

Why if I said that it would be hateful bigotry but when you say it it's not? Because you are a hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr big meech 16,010
Topix is Against the First Amendment 6 hr Jimmy 15
How would you like to/be proposed? 6 hr Jimmy 2
Apple CEO Cook Goes From Record Sales to IPhone... Mon Independent 3
pro lifers are bigoted Mon Independent 2
US stocks start lower Sun William Knight 54
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Jobs

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palo Alto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palo Alto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]