Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Essex500

Covina, CA

#192906 May 22, 2013
Glendora, California 1978 girl went missing, now the LA County Sheriffs Department is on the job and digging up a back yard in the city of Glendora, California.

Glad to see some real police work is being carried out by them.
scared

Vallejo, CA

#192907 May 22, 2013
Theories, missing girls and global warming. Scary stuff dudes.
Sheriff

Covina, CA

#192908 May 22, 2013
May 22, 2013 - a news helicopter has been hovering for about an hour over the dig area.

Glendora, California 1978 a 24 year old girl went missing, now the LA County Sheriffs Department is on the job and digging up a back yard in the city of Glendora, California.

Glad to see some real police department work is being carried out by them on Essex Street in the 500 block.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192909 May 22, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who went there... Maybe you'll get a female doctor the next time you get called in for a colonoscopy.
Here's an idea... Cram a dozen roses up your behind to let her know you care.
Here's an idea! Cram a stick of dynamite up your ass and light it!
Hooped Up

Covina, CA

#192910 May 22, 2013
May 22, 2013 - a news helicopter has been hovering for about an hour over the dig area.

Glendora, California 1978 a 24 year old lady went missing, now the LA County Sheriffs Department is on the job and digging up a back yard in the city of Glendora, California.

The person who reported her missing was her husband, the house has been sold three times since then.

Glad to see some real police department work is being carried out by them on Essex Street in the 500 block.

The neighborhood kids like the husband, but no wife? Wonder what happened to her remains?

More insider information to follow.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#192915 May 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. God destroyed a whole city for inhospitality, and turned Lot's wife into a pillar of salt for looking back. How about this; Real inhospitality is a culture that embraces the desecration of marriage and family.
Before you can claim the rights and privileges of marriage, you have to prove ss couples equate to marriage.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior. Literally 'unmarriage'.
In other words, a mutually sterile duplicate gendered couple will only ever be half of marriage.
Smile.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see... Would God consider our country's current stance on "illegal" immigration to be an example of hospitality? Would God consider the multiple times our country has rained down bombs on other countries an example of hospitality? Maybe God considered our treatment of African Americans from the colonial days to the present to be an example of hospitality.
By the way, do you consider yourself to be the "Lot" of our generation?
I'd be happy to address your diversionary questions as soon as you address the subject.

Oh, I know, you can't.

So typical gay twirl from the Queen of DeNial.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#192916 May 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny.
First you claim homosexuality is normal.
Then you admit scientists don't know what causes it.
The only explanation for that is political correct baloney spouted by the Queen of DeNial.
Snicker smile.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists aren't sure why some guys are attracted to blondes, while others prefer brunettes either. Sure, there are theories out there, but no one really knows for certain.
I know people who LOVE spicy foods, yet others detest them.
I personally HATE beets, but I have a good friend who will eat them every chance she gets.
Some people will only buy a Ford, while others are Chevy people.
There are many differences in people that scientists cannot definitively account for.
Are all tastes, preferences, and orientations unnatural because science doesn't fully understand the "cause"?
Only someone with about a 5 year old mentality would come up with something so asinine.
1. How does your response answer the quandary of scientists not having an explanation for homosexuality, but can turn around and assert it is 'normal'?

2. Scientists do understand attraction. Mating behavior. It is why a butch lesbian dresses and acts like a man to attract another lesbian who almost wants a man, but not quite. It's just a major sexual screwed up. Well, it can't ever be a literal screw up, but it clearly is a defect.

Another limp brained gay twirl from the Queen of DeNial.

Smile.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#192917 May 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax spice boy.
I am relaxed you queer ... lol
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#192918 May 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rizzoto: and you are telling me to relax ... lol you sound like a very lonely violent little fat man. If it wasn'r for the internet you would have no real friends. You spend hours upon hours in this thread, what's up with that, oh yes no real friends haha

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#192919 May 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. God destroyed a whole city for inhospitality, and turned Lot's wife into a pillar of salt for looking back. How about this; Real inhospitality is a culture that embraces the desecration of marriage and family.
Before you can claim the rights and privileges of marriage, you have to prove ss couples equate to marriage.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior. Literally 'unmarriage'.
In other words, a mutually sterile duplicate gendered couple will only ever be half of marriage.
Smile.
<quoted text>
I'd be happy to address your diversionary questions as soon as you address the subject.
Oh, I know, you can't.
So typical gay twirl from the Queen of DeNial.
Smile.
Same-sex marriages that are built on love, mutual respect, monogamy, and life-long commitment are equal to any opposite-sex marriage.

As you have said many times before, the potential for children in a relationship IS NOT a basis for marriage.

Why you continue your "What about the children?" campaign continues to baffle me.

Your TIRED "mutually sterile duplicate", "cross-cultural constraint", and "failure of mating behavior" material has gotten really old. Nobody believes it. Why should we deny same-sex couples access to legal marriage based on your opinions?

Now, I've answered your question. You answer mine...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192920 May 23, 2013
You homophobic folks can relax

As you are in a dwindling minority there is a move to grant you underprivileged minority status.

We can build affirmative action plans so you can compete for jobs where you donít have to actually talk to real people.( it is not fair to use these programs where actual communication is involved as your disadvantage would hurt actual business )

We can set up hate crimes so that if you are physically attacked for being an ignorant moron you will have better protection under the law.

In some areas of the country we will have to guard against the impulse of segregation, you know, normal public schools vs fenced in reform schools

There will come a day when you can be treated as equals and though education your affliction could actually be cured. Fortunately your disadvantage is NOT automatically passed on to future generations, there may come a day when your disadvantage no longer exists.

Knoxville, TN

#192921 May 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny.
First you claim homosexuality is normal.
Then you admit scientists don't know what causes it.
The only explanation for that is political correct baloney spouted by the Queen of DeNial.
Snicker smile.
<quoted text>
1. How does your response answer the quandary of scientists not having an explanation for homosexuality, but can turn around and assert it is 'normal'?
2. Scientists do understand attraction. Mating behavior. It is why a butch lesbian dresses and acts like a man to attract another lesbian who almost wants a man, but not quite. It's just a major sexual screwed up. Well, it can't ever be a literal screw up, but it clearly is a defect.
Another limp brained gay twirl from the Queen of DeNial.
Smile.
Scientists can assert that homosexuality is normal by doing a very simple test. Namely, they can look around at NATURE (thus the name "natural) and see that homosexuality and SSSB exists pretty much everywhere.

Scientists can look at gays and lesbians and see that their sexual orientation and attractions DO NOT impeded their ability to function, live a happy and fulfilling life, and contribute to society.

If a person is capable of doing these things, then there is nothing "unnatural" about them.

Not knowing the "cause" or "reason" behind a person's attractions to same-gender people, certain foods, certain food preferences, etc. does not indicate that their behaviors, attractions, and preferences are abnormal or unnatural.

If you can show me one scientist who believes that a "cause" or a "reason" must be identified before preferences can be labeled as "natural", I'll eat my hat.

As has been pointed out to you multiple times, you have NO understanding of science--none at all.

You're like those guys who I used to work with in hospitals; the ones who worked behind a desk gathering admission information and who wore lab coats to throw the general public off--making them think that they were "medical professionals".

You say scientific-sounding things, but you're truly ignorant when it comes to understanding basic, scientific information.

You're worse than the "Great and Powerful Oz". He also professed to be an expert--a God--when he was nothing more than a carnival barker behind a curtain.

Knoxville, TN

#192922 May 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that you want me to die--to kill myself?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192923 May 23, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Rizzoto: and you are telling me to relax ... lol you sound like a very lonely violent little fat man. If it wasn'r for the internet you would have no real friends. You spend hours upon hours in this thread, what's up with that, oh yes no real friends haha
Jackass says what? Try and relax power trooper.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192924 May 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
You homophobic folks can relax
As you are in a dwindling minority there is a move to grant you underprivileged minority status.
We can build affirmative action plans so you can compete for jobs where you donít have to actually talk to real people.( it is not fair to use these programs where actual communication is involved as your disadvantage would hurt actual business )
We can set up hate crimes so that if you are physically attacked for being an ignorant moron you will have better protection under the law.
In some areas of the country we will have to guard against the impulse of segregation, you know, normal public schools vs fenced in reform schools
There will come a day when you can be treated as equals and though education your affliction could actually be cured. Fortunately your disadvantage is NOT automatically passed on to future generations, there may come a day when your disadvantage no longer exists.
Well stop flapping your dopey gums and get to work! Report progress daily. We expect you to stifle any opinions except your own by the end of the year.

P.S. Thank GOD you don't get to decide who to "treat as equals".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192925 May 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that you want me to die--to kill myself?
Of course not. I said it was an idea, I didn't say to do it dummy.

I was just responding in kind to your idea to cram a dozen roses up my ass.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192926 May 23, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
I am relaxed you queer ... lol
Then relax more you third rate fool. You're all angry and sh!t.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192927 May 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Same-sex marriages that are built on love, mutual respect, monogamy, and life-long commitment are equal to any opposite-sex marriage.
As you have said many times before, the potential for children in a relationship IS NOT a basis for marriage.
Why you continue your "What about the children?" campaign continues to baffle me.
Your TIRED "mutually sterile duplicate", "cross-cultural constraint", and "failure of mating behavior" material has gotten really old. Nobody believes it. Why should we deny same-sex couples access to legal marriage based on your opinions?
Now, I've answered your question. You answer mine...
Rose's Law? People who care about children are morons.
Hooped Up

Covina, CA

#192928 May 23, 2013
May 22, 2013 - a news helicopter has been hovering for about an hour over the big dig area. The house in question is located at the end of a cul-de-sac, three owners have occupied this house since Robert Byron sold it and moved to Covina, Ca. we have tracked down the first owner to buy this house and are investigating.

Glendora, California 1978 a 24 year old lady went missing, now the LA County Sheriffs Department is on the job and digging up a back yard in the city of Glendora, California.

The person who reported her missing was her husband, the house has been sold three times since then.

The neighborhood kids like the husband, but no wife? Wonder what happened to her remains?

More insider information to follow.
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#192929 May 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists can assert that homosexuality is normal by doing a very simple test. Namely, they can look around at NATURE (thus the name "natural) and see that homosexuality and SSSB exists pretty much everywhere.
Does it really take a bought and paid for "scientist" to see what a child can see?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix is Against the First Amendment 13 min Montel 16
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 8 hr Bucketeers 7,967
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 13 hr do it here 16,011
How would you like to/be proposed? Tue Jimmy 2
Apple CEO Cook Goes From Record Sales to IPhone... Mon Independent 3
pro lifers are bigoted Mon Independent 2
US stocks start lower Sep 28 William Knight 54

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match

Palo Alto Jobs

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palo Alto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palo Alto