Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#192286 May 15, 2013
The Exterminator 6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual defined:
homo as : any of a genus (Homo) of hominids that includes modern humans (H. sapiens) and several extinct related species (as H. erectus and H. habilis)
sexual as : Of, relating to, involving, or characteristic of sex, sexuality, the sexes, or the sex organs and their functions.
The word homosexual actually means sexual activities among humans, as opposed to animals having sex with animals. So, there can never be homosexual behavior in other species other than homo sapiens.
Silly me, now I remember you! You've gone through a plethora a monikers, but you usually end up posting the above.

Well done (not), Sperminator 6.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192287 May 15, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I have a very LARGE circle of gay friends. Those of us in the arts tend to know lots of gays.
And yet, I don't know ANY gays that were abused as children. Not a one.
How can it POSSIBLY be that you only know homosexuals who were abused as children, and I don't know any?
Do you happen to live in West Virginia?
Reported! Hate against an entire state! Blanket hate! Stereotyping! Bigotry! Ignorance!
The Troll Stopper

Alexandria, VA

#192288 May 15, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I have a very LARGE circle of gay friends. Those of us in the arts tend to know lots of gays.

And yet, I don't know ANY gays that were abused as children. Not a one.

How can it POSSIBLY be that you only know homosexuals who were abused as children, and I don't know any?

Do you happen to live in West Virginia?
I love little boys, I'm sure you do too.
Leathered

Covina, CA

#192289 May 15, 2013
Glad there going to stomp all over that loud mouth Issa.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#192294 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>You said that if there were a causation relationship to child abuse and homosexuality, it would have been determined long ago. By who and would you listen.
Will you listen: http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/former-presi...
You say that homosexuality does not negatively impact your lives, but 70% of gays undergo psychotherapy for mental pathological issues and 91% OF GAYS admit to contemplating suicide. 80% of AIDS patients are gays. That sounds negative to me. Pedophiles and rapists can say the exact same thing that you just posted.
You are right, most people who claim to support you gays would not spend 2 minutes in a room with you. I on the other hand have lesbians and gay friends, which I have gone to dinner, parties and had in my house. So,if you think your problem is when you are exposed to me, then you are living a gay lie, and you can not intimidate me into your uninformed position.
It is irrelevant what you think being gay means, it is a behavior and not a race. You have no idea what I know, and I have talked to gays about your mono-ideology bias. Have you talked to a rapist or gang banger about what it is to be them. Do you think a cancer patient can cure himself and that a doctor must have cancer? What about an alcoholic, must the doctor be an alcoholic?
You and your little world. You want to fit me into a box which you can hate. Well, I have a close lesbian friend, I have know her for 4 years and GUESS WHAT, SHE IS NO LONGER AN ALCOHOLIC.
Firstly, after reading your two responses I can already tell that you no nothing about the topic of homosexuality or same-gender marriage.

Secondly, you come across as a lunatic. Your arguments are baseless and therefore meaningless.

My recommendation would be for you to see someone for your obsession about other people's lives.

Finally, you're just not worth my time or energy. As someone who lives in free country, you can go ahead and spout your ignorance. You represent a fringe group of people.

With your tirades, you remind me of the story of Rumpelstiltskin. At the end of the story, when he doesn't get his way, he stomps his right foot so far into the ground that it sank in up to his waist; then in an attempt to extricate himself he grabs his left foot with both hands and pulls so hard that he rips himself in two.

That's your future, bub... Gays are real. Gays are normal. We've been around since the beginning. We are gaining equal rights through the same manner as other minorities. And there isn't one thing you can do to change what's happening.

Knoxville, TN

#192295 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>Based on your one-sided and unemphatic appearance, I doubt that those gays would tell you. If so, I would love to hear from them if that is the case. I am open to that possibility.
I have lived in the huge Los Angeles area and I am often in North Hollywood. I am also in the film and modeling industry, so I have I am sure more opportunities to know than you do.
I had a friend, she was a lesbian, she swore that her sister was abused but not her. Well, she almost walked in on me as I was in the shower. I covered up and asked here what would have happened if she had walked in 2 minutes earlier. She said that would have fainted from the shock of seeing a male nude body. I told her that she was abused. We talked and she realized that she was and she had been blocking it.
I also was posting to a straight female, she told me that she had two gay friends commit suicide and she never knew they were troubled.
I talked to people and I sit down and talk to get to know them. Most people talk about sports, movies, arts, partying and stuff.
I had another female friend, straight, she was abused by her dad, she told me and we talked. She had never told any one else, not her mom, siblings or other friends.
So, you tell me, why don't these people share intimate things with you?
Ah... Now we are learning a little more about you...

1.) You frequent North Hollywood

2.) You are in the "film and modeling industry"

3.) You surround yourself with gay and lesbian people

My conclusion is that you are very likely gay--bisexual at least. You come here to be able to talk to other gay people. It's like a "virtual gay bar" to you.

If you just take a few more steps, you will be fully out of your closet.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#192299 May 16, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And you will be one of the people folks laugh at in the future, like those that tried to stop women from voting.
If you want to know why people are leaving your churches, it is because hate does not sell as well as it used to.
The future can be a time from now. I don't go to church so I don't really care how many are leaving and SSM is not a relious factor to me so don't even go there.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#192300 May 16, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And you will be one of the people folks laugh at in the future, like those that tried to stop women from voting.
If you want to know why people are leaving your churches, it is because hate does not sell as well as it used to.
The futrue can be a long time from now, in the mean time I can wait
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#192301 May 16, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Congrats MN. Just one more reminder there isn't a rational argument against gay marriage. Even those against it have to start admitting their opposition is based purely on bigotry and superstition.
"Minnesota governor signs gay marriage bill"
http://za.news.yahoo.com/minnesota-governor-s...
You are a stupid old chongo Ho

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#192302 May 16, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just what I thought, you donít have the balls or vagina to address my question regarding your inner lesbian. Looks like your epi-marker claptrap will have to be retired from your repertoire. Also, youíre absolutely correct (I know I canít believe Iím saying it either) we do have the right and opportunity to develop our own relationships and rights. In 13 states and counting we call it Marriage. It's really not complicated.
I tend not to respond to stupid ad homoan attacks. Sorry.

Moreover, gays are NOT developing 'their own relationship and rights'. They are trying to impose an imposter relationship on marriage.

At every level of identity, it is obvious they are a poor counterfeit, a clear fake and a silly imitation.

Everyone knows that the homosexual demand for marriage is a vain attempt to demand that their sexual handicap be accepted as normal.

If you call the tail on a dog a leg, what is it?

Snicker.
just the facts

Texas City, TX

#192303 May 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are still confused Jizybirdy. Check back often for updates.
Hey its our little war hero, I bet you where on the plane when we dropped the big nuke on Berlin and killed off all them stinkin Japs.
just the facts

Texas City, TX

#192304 May 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Moreover, gays are NOT developing 'their own relationship and rights'. They are trying to impose an imposter relationship on marriage.
At every level of identity, it is obvious they are a poor counterfeit, a clear fake and a silly imitation.
Everyone knows that the homosexual demand for marriage is a vain attempt to demand that their sexual handicap be accepted as normal.
Snicker.
Still don't get it do ya? No one gives a crap about you and your religious agenda. Get a damn clue will ya!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#192305 May 16, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Hey its our little war hero, I bet you where on the plane when we dropped the big nuke on Berlin and killed off all them stinkin Japs.
Animal House.....no wait in that movie the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor....so much for just the facts
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192306 May 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
Pretty funny form someone whose marriage is "sanctioned" by your imaginary playmate.

As long as you believe in magical trees, talking snakes and a rib woman, I donít think anyone will be paying much attention to your opinion of morality
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192307 May 16, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah... Now we are learning a little more about you...
1.) You frequent North Hollywood
2.) You are in the "film and modeling industry"
3.) You surround yourself with gay and lesbian people
My conclusion is that you are very likely gay--bisexual at least. You come here to be able to talk to other gay people. It's like a "virtual gay bar" to you.
If you just take a few more steps, you will be fully out of your closet.
Why do you accuse people you don't like of being gay? Do you think gay is bad?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192308 May 16, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Still don't get it do ya? No one gives a crap about you and your religious agenda. Get a damn clue will ya!
Still don't get it do ya? No one gives a crap about you and your dopey Jizzy agenda. Get a damn clue will ya!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192309 May 16, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Hey its our little war hero, I bet you where on the plane when we dropped the big nuke on Berlin and killed off all them stinkin Japs.
And you're our big war hero! "Got shot at" meaning someone fired off a round in your general direction from the next time zone while you were peeling onions.

Then you sh!t your pants and started crying. Then you claimed it was the onions made you cry, but you still had no excuse for sh!tting your pants.

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Solid fools RNC

Covina, CA

#192310 May 16, 2013
A majority of Republicans, RNC, GOP and Tea Party member's claim that "all" Hispanic immigrants had permanently lower IQs.

And that white Americans are smarter therefore Latino's are not wanted and should be discouraged from immigrating to the USA.

Knoxville, TN

#192311 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>Waaah, keep crying, some folks will surely care. What I promise you that you know is these two things: I know a lot about homosexuality and two I know more than you. If not, you would not become so unglued and go off on tirades which are baseless and menial. Let me give you a clue, sir, in early 2000 California straights decided to define our marriages and in 2008 we put it in our constitution. So, you tell me, why are you gays so obsessed with our lives. Neither Prop 22 or Prop 8 makes one mention about gays.
Stomps, no not me...you see, when you gays whined in May 2008, we voted and made law. However, in Nov. 2008, you gays whined, stomped, burned churches, defaced the Mormon temple, attacked businesses and roamed the streets whining. IN 2009, when the CSSC upheld Prop 8 you whined again and even your civil minded leaders whined and incited you gays to burn churches.
Now, we the federal judge tried to rule Prop 8 unconstitutional, we simply appealed, no marching and we never burned down your gay bars. If we lose in June, we will simply seek another legal strategy or be happy for now with our 31 states with constitutional definitions of marriage as one man and one woman.
What will you gays do when you lose in June? Should I be sure to hide my Yes on 8 signs, so you don't vandalize my car and house?
What will we do if we lose our efforts to gain marriage through the courts? We will continue to regroup and fight for rights and protections as we have always done.

Do you think we're the first group of people that have fringe elements who resort to attacking buildings in order to gain rights and freedoms?

Maybe you've heard of a little skirmish called the American Revolution.

Hell, our colonies fought an entire war resulting in some 50,000 Colonial casualties. And you complain and whine just because a few buildings got spray painted and someone burned a Book of Mormon.

Grow up! We have stopped sitting idly by while people like you make major decisions that impact our daily lives!

We have presented our lists of expectations--what we believe we deserve under the Constitution--what we need in order to live a complete and happy life.

When people like you turned us away, you started this "war".

Not so long ago, people thought of gay people as weak and ineffective. I guess you've learned different.

Knoxville, TN

#192312 May 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you accuse people you don't like of being gay? Do you think gay is bad?
I accuse them so that they can take a look at their own life and do a little self-reflection. So my calling someone "gay" has nothing to do with insults.

If you take it as an insult, that just shows your own, personal insecurities. You allegedly, straight men HATE to be called gay or mistaken for being gay. It's probably one of your greatest weaknesses.

How can you be so insecure if you are comfortable in your own heterosexuality?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for some girls in miami 10 hr Brazillover 1
Ron Obenchain Psycho Stalker!!! 55 years old 15 hr NeverAgain 1
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) 17 hr Kay 128
Beam me up Scottie Mon guest 12
Is this intergration or segregation Whatever ha... Oct 18 Love it or Leave it 1
Palo Alto Hosts 'Smart' City Partner From Austr... Oct 15 Sick of paying fo... 1
Musk's Tesla D Intrigue Stokes Rally in Mobiley... Oct 7 amineunited 2

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match

Palo Alto Jobs

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palo Alto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palo Alto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]