Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
167,641 - 167,660 of 200,366 Comments Last updated 23 hrs ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

The Exterminator 6 wrote:
<quoted text>So, why do you suppose that the media is singing a song of same sex support from the east coast to the west coast, from the north to the good old south? Why is the media so gay one-sided?
You mean the same media that has helped cover up Benghazi and ignored countless other traitorous acts?

Are you serious????

SMirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait until you get banned 5 or 6 times. Then, you'll have questions...
:-D
Did they ever explain the reason?

Judging by what I see on here, there are no rules.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
We "Idiot-Targeters" prefer to maintain a neutral stance. We're "Equal Opportunity". It's more fair that way. We are the last bastion of unbiased behavior.
Well said.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

over 160 churches have been fire bombed or burned by gays, since the 200 Prop election..
and you personally have the evidence to bring those 160 cases to trial, have those people arrested. Or you are talking out of your ass.

It is one or the other
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this all gets confusing for you, so then you go and assume it must be nasty.
He is simply following the logical implications of your dumbing down marriage to 'two people in a committed relationship', an obviously prejudicial restriction for three people.
What does it say about your intelligence to swing from imposing an imposter relationship on marriage to denying others attempting something even less of a conflict with real marriage?
But hey, I'm no longer surprised by the depth of denial you live in.
Smirk.
Because your imaginary playmate tells you so

We put up with your imposter marriage, no one is trying to take that away from you
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Really. Religion is not being shown the door, it is just religious people who think it belongs outside the door. Many religious people think this is a secular nation. It is not, it is a religious nation and it was founded as individual state theocracies. I bet the poster who said that about Jesus did not get banned. Well, the anti-family crowd of gays, they hate ex-gays even more. I watched a video where Katy Kouric was trashing a man who had found God and was no longer gay. She was very disrespectful. In fact, an APA president recently said that gays can be cured, are cured and therapy works,but gays don't want this known and they try to silence this. All science has also proven that gays can not be born that way, and that environmental and socialization factors make gays.
Our nation was not founded upon any religion.

The father of the American revolution stated that this would be the best of all possible worlds were there no religion in it.

I too am disrespectful of people that try to impose immorality on others based on their personal fantasy

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this all gets confusing for you, so then you go and assume it must be nasty.
He is simply following the logical implications of your dumbing down marriage to 'two people in a committed relationship', an obviously prejudicial restriction for three people.
What does it say about your intelligence to swing from imposing an imposter relationship on marriage to denying others attempting something even less of a conflict with real marriage?
But hey, I'm no longer surprised by the depth of denial you live in.
Smirk.
So, we'll put you down as being in favor of polygamy...

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the same media that has helped cover up Benghazi and ignored countless other traitorous acts?
Are you serious????
SMirk.
Yes... We give up... You've got us dead to rights...

The left has been working hard to make sure we own the media machines. We control everything!

I'm just not sure how we failed so miserably from 2000 to 2012.

Honestly, I think guys would feel better if you put on your tinfoil hats to keep the "radio waves" from controlling your thoughts.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
The left has been working hard to make sure we own the media machines. We control everything!
Honestly, I think guys would feel better if you put on your tinfoil hats to keep the "radio waves" from controlling your thoughts.
You can put me down in favor of it too, think of it as a plan to bring more jobs to our lawyer brothers and sisters.

Think of the field day they will have, 4 people married, at different times, now one of them wants a divorce :)

The settlement will be convoluted more lawyers, more court cases, full employment economy!( chuckle )

But first things first, we have the momentum, and the support to finish same sex marriage now

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your imaginary playmate tells you so
We put up with your imposter marriage, no one is trying to take that away from you
Stupid troll attack.

Again.

What a Big Dummy.

Smile.
SpringTimes

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

US Marines pack up in Afghanistan as Taliban wages 2013 spring offensive.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, we'll put you down as being in favor of polygamy...
Yeah, everyone can tell that was what I said.

Another childish alternative to an adult discussion.

I guess when the alternative is admitting the truth, and you have no character, that's what you are left with.

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
More of the silly same with no shame. Clear signs of a reprobate.

Smile.
SpringTimes

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

US Marines pack up in Afghanistan as Taliban wages 2013 spring offensive.

Taliban will pay dearly for any attacks in Afghanistan, the Taliban aren't knocking out the fighters anymore since they have had their jewels cut off.

They had be faster than a jackrabbit other wise a Drone will get them.

Bang, Bang..
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid troll attack.
Again.
What a Big Dummy.
Smile.
No I am deadly serious

I wont let someone thumping the Kroan, or some Bible, or the Bagividad gita or someone watching smoke signals from a volcano tell me what is moral and immoral

I view all of them the same, people with delusions trying to tell others how they should live.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, then, "Welcome To Topix"...
:-D
Sounds like you already know the drill...
Have about 3 or 4 E-mail addresses ready, to use for re-registering your tags... Frank Rizzo and I have been banned 5 times each, and I decided to register another one, in the hopes of surpassing him in our friendly little competition.
I made a registered profile "Old Swiftboater Bill" and raised holy havoc last week for only about 2 hours before I was banned. Disappeared like in some cheesy third world gay banana republic.

I even got some PM's from the usual suspects. They were all confused thought it was the old dope Bill talking smack. It was a riot. All gone now of course. But anyway, that was six for me!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, it's nothing. When you stop seeing responses to your posts, you'll know. Then, you make another tag, and keep going.
When you stop getting any judge-its it's another clue. Hmmm, why am I not getting 10 bad judge-its immediately after each post anymore?

Because the judge-it rigger didn't see my post.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You can put me down in favor of it too, think of it as a plan to bring more jobs to our lawyer brothers and sisters.
Think of the field day they will have, 4 people married, at different times, now one of them wants a divorce :)
The settlement will be convoluted more lawyers, more court cases, full employment economy!( chuckle )
But first things first, we have the momentum, and the support to finish same sex marriage now
You've come a long way since those early days when you insisted polygamists are child molesters and welfare cheats using polygamy to commit their crimes. It's been a tough sell but I have done my work well.

Congratulations! That's my boy!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am deadly serious
I wont let someone thumping the Kroan, or some Bible, or the Bagividad gita or someone watching smoke signals from a volcano tell me what is moral and immoral
I view all of them the same, people with delusions trying to tell others how they should live.
The "Kroan". The "Bagividad gita".

Too funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You've come a long way since those early days when you insisted polygamists are child molesters and welfare cheats using polygamy to commit their crimes. It's been a tough sell but I have done my work well.
Congratulations! That's my boy!
You have never ever comprehended what I ever said Frankie

You cannot find a single post where I have changed my position

I said you have an image problem... you do, talking about public perception, not my position.

you took that as my not supporting Poly, you were wrong, you were wrong then, you are wrong now, and I never ever expect you to be right, about anything.

You have zero comprehension of what people are saying, you are like a child in the back seat that keeps repeating phrases said by the adults that has no idea what they are actually saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palo Alto Discussions

Search the Palo Alto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
With corporate help, Obama announces actions on... 13 hr Stoooopid 72
Complaints Against Google+ 13 hr Copy Cats 21
5-Year-Old Dies In Freak Horse Riding Accident (Oct '08) 17 hr Anonymous 93
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 17 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 17 hr Pole swap 7,855
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu rain or snow to slow 15,928
Spanish lessons Wed Evelyn 1
•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palo Alto People Search