Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,188

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Big D

Modesto, CA

#191834 May 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Huge difference between skin color, and equating a sterile redumbant gendered couple with marriage.
It is clear your bigotry brought religion in, I was speaking about simple common sense.
Future generations will laugh at another brief excursion into denial. Children deprived of nature's provision of a mother and father will not laugh.
You donít comprehend what I am saying, your bigotry is exposed, a majority of Americans recognize that you and your kind are nothing but ignorant bigots, and the organizations you belong to have become little more than hate groups..

Unless the churches change course on this subject, they will be equated more and more with organizations like the KKK

Smile

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#191835 May 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but a diverse gender couple is NOT the same as as a duplicated gender couple.
Moreover, because a redumbant gender couple is mutually sterile, they DON'T need the same rights and protections.
Duh.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Sorry Queen, it is you who looks silly gay twirling your way out of the corner.
The point was the difference between a diverse gendered couple and a duplicate gendered couple. You simply lied.
And the fair distinctions only continue when you consider the aspect of procreation (or total lack thereof...).
Remember this;
The differences between marriage with/without kids and gay couples;
An apple tree bearing fruit.
An apple tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A walnut tree who never bears any fruit wanting to be an apple tree.
A walnut tree hanging apples on it's branches pretending to be an apple tree.
Even funnier?
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' apple trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call walnut trees apple trees too!
Smile.
Then it must gall you to no end that same-gender couples are allowed to adopt children. I guess us walnut trees can be apple trees after all. A family is a family is a family.

The only thing you have in common with most of the others who are against same sex marriage is one thing; you're against same sex marriage.

The others fully recognize that homosexuality is a natural orientation within the continuum of human sexual orientation. They also don't seem to have a problem with gays adopting children.

You continue to be an extremist, who, I believe, secretly wishes to be tea-bagged. That must be why you align yourself with the tea-party.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#191836 May 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't claim equal rights if you are not equal.
Get your own identity and legitimate rights. Quit trying to impose an imposter relationship on marriage.
Adoptive parents already have more protections and benefits. Ss couples adopting already do too. They just deprive the child of one parent.
Smile.
Same-gender couples who adopt children undergo extreme scrutiny--more scrutiny, I'll bet, than opposite-gender couples. The love, support, discipline, and nurturing these kids receive are far superior to the environments they came from.

And I'd be willing to guarantee that many of these kids live in a happier, more stable home environment than you provided your own kids; what with whipping them from state to state, running from your own self-created demons.

You have said several times that you were victimized by a an insane person. That's why you left Hawaii. But I know that it takes two to play any game. You put your family through hell. You put your own wants and desires before their interests.

What a joke...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191838 May 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You donít comprehend what I am saying, your bigotry is exposed, a majority of Americans recognize that you and your kind are nothing but ignorant bigots, and the organizations you belong to have become little more than hate groups..
Unless the churches change course on this subject, they will be equated more and more with organizations like the KKK
Smile
Oy vey.
Free Ops

Covina, CA

#191840 May 11, 2013
Are you better off since the STUPID republican's, RNC, GOP

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#191841 May 11, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it must gall you to no end that same-gender couples are allowed to adopt children. I guess us walnut trees can be apple trees after all. A family is a family is a family.
The only thing you have in common with most of the others who are against same sex marriage is one thing; you're against same sex marriage.
The others fully recognize that homosexuality is a natural orientation within the continuum of human sexual orientation. They also don't seem to have a problem with gays adopting children.
You continue to be an extremist, who, I believe, secretly wishes to be tea-bagged. That must be why you align yourself with the tea-party.
Gall? It grieves me for the sake of a child deprived of a parent to satisfy the vain attempt by a ss couple to imitate a real family.

How can I be against ss 'marriage'? There is no such thing to be against!

How can it be called a 'natural continuum' when the cause and purpose has not been determined?

The Tea Party stands for small government. Benghazi and the IRS despotism is exactly why that is the basis of our Constitution. Something you admit having no problem abusing.

Smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#191842 May 11, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Same-gender couples who adopt children undergo extreme scrutiny--more scrutiny, I'll bet, than opposite-gender couples. The love, support, discipline, and nurturing these kids receive are far superior to the environments they came from.
And I'd be willing to guarantee that many of these kids live in a happier, more stable home environment than you provided your own kids; what with whipping them from state to state, running from your own self-created demons.
You have said several times that you were victimized by a an insane person. That's why you left Hawaii. But I know that it takes two to play any game. You put your family through hell. You put your own wants and desires before their interests.
What a joke...
Interesting. This slander from a supposed professional social worker...

You prove my point VV.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#191843 May 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Huge difference between skin color, and equating a sterile redumbant gendered couple with marriage.
It is clear your bigotry brought religion in, I was speaking about simple common sense.
Future generations will laugh at another brief excursion into denial. Children deprived of nature's provision of a mother and father will not laugh.
Like they laughed at freeing slaves
Like they laughed at getting rid of the Jim Crow laws
like they laughed at women getting the vote

Yes... they will be laughing at you
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191846 May 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Like they laughed at freeing slaves
Like they laughed at getting rid of the Jim Crow laws
like they laughed at women getting the vote
Yes... they will be laughing at you
YUK!YUK!YUK!
HAR!HAR!HAR!
@ Big D!

Try to relax.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#191848 May 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gall? It grieves me for the sake of a child deprived of a parent to satisfy the vain attempt by a ss couple to imitate a real family.
How can I be against ss 'marriage'? There is no such thing to be against!
How can it be called a 'natural continuum' when the cause and purpose has not been determined?
The Tea Party stands for small government. Benghazi and the IRS despotism is exactly why that is the basis of our Constitution. Something you admit having no problem abusing.
Smirk.
It grieves a lot of us to see a child raised in an environment of ignorance, bigotry and hatred. Should we keep your kind from having or adpoting children?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191850 May 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It grieves a lot of us to see a child raised in an environment of ignorance, bigotry and hatred. Should we keep your kind from having or adpoting children?
Nice! King Big D decides who cannot have or "adpot" children for political reasons.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#191851 May 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It grieves a lot of us to see a child raised in an environment of ignorance, bigotry and hatred. Should we keep your kind from having or adpoting children?
"......your kind...."? Really Big D....tsk tsk
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191852 May 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It grieves a lot of us to see a child raised in an environment of ignorance, bigotry and hatred. Should we keep your kind from having or adpoting children?
It grieves me a lot to see you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191854 May 11, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
"......your kind...."? Really Big D....tsk tsk
Big D gets all upset and overheated and his inner tyrant comes out.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#191855 May 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. This slander from a supposed professional social worker...
You prove my point VV.
Hey, I'm using my professional opinion based on the events that I believe to be true.

Moving a child from one state to another, then another can be very traumatizing. It interferes with his/her ability to establish roots. It keeps them from being able to regularly see their extended family. It leaves them in a constant state of upheaval.

You did this to them. I'm simply pointing out the facts.

There's nothing slanderous about that.
tumkins

Los Angeles, CA

#191859 May 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
So we can dispense with the ignorance now?
There is no question that a majority of Americans support same sex marriage, which means widespread support of heterosexuals as well
You're nuts, you modesto phaggett.
Big D

Los Angeles, CA

#191860 May 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D gets all upset and overheated and his inner tyrant comes out.
Shut up you homsosexual blowhard.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#191861 May 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It grieves a lot of us to see a child raised in an environment of ignorance, bigotry and hatred. Should we keep your kind from having or adpoting children?
That's funny, my two sons and 10 plus foster children never felt that way.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#191863 May 11, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I'm using my professional opinion based on the events that I believe to be true.
Moving a child from one state to another, then another can be very traumatizing. It interferes with his/her ability to establish roots. It keeps them from being able to regularly see their extended family. It leaves them in a constant state of upheaval.
You did this to them. I'm simply pointing out the facts.
There's nothing slanderous about that.
So you want to continue the slander, not only confirming your lack of professionalism, but exposing your ignorance and lack of character to boot.

Again.

Here, let me help you;

Both my boys were born and raised in Hawaii. The oldest is still there. The youngest just finished his second year of college in TN. My wife and I (and the slut lesbian) are empty-nesters in PA.

It was hard for the oldest to leave initially. Now he thanks us for it.

You might consider coming to me about marriage and family issues, you clearly have no clue...

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#191864 May 11, 2013
Thanks Frankie & Pietro.

If I dish it out, I've got to be willing to take it.

The problem is, they have a limp wrist shooting blanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beam me up Scottie Sat guest 11
Is this intergration or segregation Whatever ha... Sat Love it or Leave it 1
Apple shows off new gadgets, but Pay is bigger bet Sat Philip Cohen 3
Sunnyvale fire? Fri KC Jones 3
Can I earn her trust back? Fri Ko Majone 2
Yahoo to lay off 400 in India, invite some to w... Fri Ko Majone 3
Guest opinion: PG&E crews are making the East B... Oct 17 Raphael Bruckner 1

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match

Palo Alto Jobs

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palo Alto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palo Alto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]