Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,935

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189624 Apr 21, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey simple simon..... what would the homophobes be 'anxious' about? Are you really THAT dull that you can't see it's the same thing? Jesus Christ on a stick!
As always no point at all just stupid ad hominem.
SEYMOUR DUCK

United States

#189625 Apr 21, 2013
Its skatable so bitchen IT SICK! Coals are on ribs and coping Yea.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#189626 Apr 21, 2013
This video is dedicated to some of our more frequent posters...

"I'm Not Gay!"
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189629 Apr 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
"I'm Not Gay!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hS9KPwfylmgXX
Aw, don't be so hard on Jizzy! He is very cute though. Like in cute very silly-cute Ha Ha, not cute as in I wanna boink him!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189630 Apr 21, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie, its all about credibility. You see Frankie, when you lie, about simple things such as a military career, and then being a geologist with 44 years of experience. How are we to know that you support marriage rights as you say that you do? No, Frankie you are just another troll that does not support marriage rights. You like to play the game, but you suck at it.
What you always forget when you get all silly-mad like this is a few things:

1. No one gives a sh!t except you if my story is true. Suppose it isn't? Whatcha gonna do then dummy?

2. You are an even bigger jackass troll than I, except you're stupid!

3. Let's say you catch me in a lie about my irrelevant to the topic life. Whatcha gonna do then jackass?

4. If you do get some dirt on me, so what? How does that prove you are not a hypocrite liar?

5. You mad swizzlestick?

6. YUK!YUK!YUK!

7. I support marriage equality, you do not.

Hope that helps tough guy.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#189631 Apr 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
"I'm Not Gay!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hS9KPwfylmgXX
The only lyrics I would add are:

Sittin' on my Mac until two in the mornin'
Screaming at those f*gs on the Topix forum!

Scared that they are gonna find out that my secret hope
Is to have some of them over and play "drop the soap"!

I'm not gay, I'm not gay!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189632 Apr 21, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>This one is just for you, ;-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fHC05_9b0gwXX
WOW! She can f*** me very much all day long! Night too.

I think this means you're mad at me? Actually you're mad at yourself, I am just the messenger delivery the news of your hypocrisy.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#189634 Apr 21, 2013
For all you polyphobes posters, this one is for you.

:)

Love Times Three: Our True Story of a Polygamous Marriage - Changing Perceptions of Polygamy

http://m.youtube.com/results...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189636 Apr 21, 2013
I think Jizzy is having another bad hair day.

Too funny!
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189638 Apr 21, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you? Nah, I am pretty sure you simply read the abstract and liked what you saw so you stopped there. Otherwise, you wouldn't have made this stupid comment:
<quoted text>
You see, because had you read the actual study cover to cover, which I just did since you brought it up.(Bet you didn't expect someone to do that?) You would have known that the very people who conducted the study presented in their conclusion OTHER valid reason's for the results they recorded- other than your beloved homophobes are closeted gay's.
Here ya go, since I guess you missed it the first time you pretended to read it.
"Another explanation of these data is found in Barlow, Sakheim, and Beck's (1983) theory of the role of anxiety and attention in sexual responding. It is possible that viewing homosexual stimuli causes negative emotions such as anxiety in homophobic men but not in nonhomophobic men. Because anxiety has been shown to enhance arousal and erection, this theory would predict increases in erection in homophobic men. Furthermore, it would indicate that a response to homosexual stimuli is a function of the threat condition rather than sexual arousal per se. Whereas difficulties of objectively evaluating psychoanalytic hypotheses are well-documented, these approaches would predict that sexual arousal is an intrinsic response to homosexual stimuli, whereas Barlow's (1986) theory would predict that sexual arousal to homosexual stimuli by homophobic individuals is a function of anxiety. These competing notions can and should be evaluated by future research. "
Oh....Oooops.
:-D
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189639 Apr 21, 2013
UrObsessedWithGayMarriage wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are a list of people who post on this thread every single day atleast 3-15 times per day. These people claim not to be gay, yet they are OBSESSED with gay marriage. These people will be on this thread seven days a week, 30-31 days a month (28-29 in February) and 365 days a year (366 on leap years). You couldn't pay these people to stop commenting about gay marriage. These people are about one or two more times getting cut off in traffic from either hanging themselves, or being the lead story on the 5 o'clock news, and it's only this thread that keeps them going for the time being....atleast here they have something to live for. Without this thread the suicide rate in their respective cities/towns would be just a little bit higher. This thread is to them, as the White House is to the President.
Frankie Rizzo approx. 82,000 comments about gay marriage
KiMare 12,115 comments about gay marriage
Pietro Armando 3,538 comments about gay marriage
Frankie Rizzo himself has almost 50% of the almost 200,000 posts on this thread. You can often find him posting 10-15 times in a row. TALK ABOUT OBSESSED!!
KiMare is obviously a lesbian. This level of hate can only be bread from an inner hatred towards ones own self. She hates herself on a very dangerous level. The only way she can live w her true self is by bashing other gays as much as possible, and cutting herself on a daily basis. Don't be too hard on her.
Pietro Armando was just dropped on his head as a baby one too many times.
So don't be too hard on these people. After all they are the frontrunners to be America's next unabombers, movie theater terrorists, anthrax killers, etc. etc.
Smile, snicker, chuckle, laughter,(I think u get the jist of it)
Well, the gist I get is that you keep re-posting the same item. Probably due to lack of creativity. And, you have still omitted my name. This is inconsiderate.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189640 Apr 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax Swizzlestick.
Frank, can you make him include me, as I am feeling left out.
.....It isn't fair.....
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189641 Apr 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby, I'm an EXCELLENT social worker. Hardly went into it for the money or glamour. I'm particularly good at taking a person's train wreck of a life and putting them onto a much more successful course.
The reward I get from my job is the satisfaction that I have positively impacted lives for over a quarter of a century.
What do you do? Take some mixed-up young men, and attempt to convert them to SSSB? Tell them that the real problem is that they're gay, and in self-denial?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189642 Apr 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Mac? macs are so gay!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189643 Apr 21, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
For all you polyphobes posters, this one is for you.
:)
Love Times Three: Our True Story of a Polygamous Marriage - Changing Perceptions of Polygamy
http://m.youtube.com/results...
Very good link thanks for sharing. Of course our resident polyphobes won't click on it. They already know everything.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189646 Apr 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
But you ARE the embodiment of a closeted bisexual/homosexual man.
1.) You know WAY too much about gay male sex to just have a passing interest in the matter.
2.) You have spent years on this site trying to convince others (and yourself) that being gay is unnatural, broken, etc.
3.) You come to these sites in order to give yourself a reason and an outlet in which you can have constant contact with primarily gay men.
4.) Your comments are clearly based on some inner angst you experience regarding male sex.
I've said it before and I'll say it again... You should go to somebody and work on your issues--your self-acceptance.
Otherwise, you'll spend the rest of your life obsessing over homosexuality--chasing it like you have over the past few years. You'll never find peace if you don't get to the root of whatever demons that plague you.
1) Anyone who knows anything about SSSB is gay? Interesting. What do you know about pedophilia? Anything?
2) We are all welcome to spend time on this site, it is a fact that you need to be straightened out. Don't hate us for clueing you in. It is broken. You were denied a certain, vital part of your natural make-up. Target identification faculties.
3) He is trying to reach out and help some mixed-up young men and convince them that the problem is that they were converted to an unnatural, barren and desolate sexual orientation. You need to pay attention to that part.
4) Angst? Is that a ..........a technical term?
You seem to have some issues of your own, such as railing against your opposition. As if you believe that we have no right to combat your insidious and invidious lobbying. Additionally, you appear to suffer from tunnel-vision, and continue to parrot this nonsense about heterosexuals being gay. It displays the desire to convert anyone and everybody to your corrupted path. Misery loves company, eh? Confuse enough people, and we won't notice your depravity, because "Hey, everybodies doing it now, so what's wrong with it?" That's the spirit. Frankly, if I were to walk into your office and hear any of this nonsense, I'd be talking to your supervisor, and you'd have to find another kind of McJob...
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189647 Apr 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
But you ARE the embodiment of a closeted bisexual/homosexual man.
1.) You know WAY too much about gay male sex to just have a passing interest in the matter.
2.) You have spent years on this site trying to convince others (and yourself) that being gay is unnatural, broken, etc.
3.) You come to these sites in order to give yourself a reason and an outlet in which you can have constant contact with primarily gay men.
4.) Your comments are clearly based on some inner angst you experience regarding male sex.
I've said it before and I'll say it again... You should go to somebody and work on your issues--your self-acceptance.
Otherwise, you'll spend the rest of your life obsessing over homosexuality--chasing it like you have over the past few years. You'll never find peace if you don't get to the root of whatever demons that plague you.
Additionally, there is not a lot to know, about SSSB, as you implied, with your "1.)". It's very 1-Dimensional. There is no sophistication involved with it. You're just attempting to place a pig into an Armani suit. It's still a pig. And it won't behave any differently.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189648 Apr 21, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>How childish?????? It's actually SCIENTIFIC. 4 out of 5 vocal homophobes are secretly gay. Are you THAT ignorant of psychology???? Well adjusted males don't care.
"Well Adjusted Males" are outside of your scope, remember? All you get is the fractured ones. Are you a psychiatrist, as well as a "Fearless Lawyer Hunter"? And a homophobe is a homo that is in self denial. Not a well adjusted heterosexual. Real men speak out against with which they disagree. Or didn't you know that?.....I suppose that you would not...
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189649 Apr 21, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
We really don't care what YOU call married same sex couples. Evidently something about it causes you great discomfort.... enough discomfort to write things that make you appear delusional, inflexible and psychotic.
There is nothing evidential about it. You grasp at flimsy presuppositions. Any perpetrated wrong is going to cause discomfort to any rational person. Cause-and-effect. He may seem to appear to perhaps maybe be delusional, inflexible and psychotic to you, but you appear to lack any real basis from which to purport to be a rational person, anyway. So what would your twisted opinion be worth, to any sane person?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189651 Apr 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
What's you gaydar say about me fruity tooty? Am I gay like you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr AZHIGHAZIAM 15,992
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 16 hr GOP bull 2,265
Catalytic Converter Theft. Toyota Truck/SUV own... (May '07) 16 hr Jesie 950
US stocks start lower 22 hr Go Blue Forever 17
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun just a post 5,064
Camden, TN. Topix Moderator (Aug '13) Sep 13 ladybee 16
Best Sushi in Palo Alto? Sep 12 Nigiri fan 1
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••