Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,272)

Showing posts 165,421 - 165,440 of200,323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189486
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river.
In fact, you got more spin than a game of "Battling Tops"...
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189487
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

UrObsessedWithGayMarriage wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are a list of people who post on this thread every single day atleast 3-15 times per day. These people claim not to be gay, yet they are OBSESSED with gay marriage. These people will be on this thread seven days a week, 30-31 days a month (28-29 in February) and 365 days a year (366 on leap years). You couldn't pay these people to stop commenting about gay marriage. These people are about one or two more times getting cut off in traffic from either hanging themselves, or being the lead story on the 5 o'clock news, and it's only this thread that keeps them going for the time being....atleast here they have something to live for. Without this thread the suicide rate in their respective cities/towns would be just a little bit higher.
Frankie Rizzo approx. 82,000 comments about gay marriage
KiMare 12,115 comments about gay marriage
Pietro Armando 3,538 comments about gay marriage
Frankie Rizzo himself has almost 50% of the almost 200,000 posts on this thread. You can often find him posting 10-15 times in a row. TALK ABOUT OBSESSED!!
KiMare is obviously a lesbian. This level of hate can only be bread from an inner hatred towards ones own self. She hates herself on a very dangerous level. The only way she can live w her true self is by bashing other gays as much as possible, and cutting herself on a daily basis. Don't be too hard on her.
Pietro Armando was just dropped on his head as a baby one too many times.
So don't be too hard on these people. After all they are the frontrunners to be America's next unabombers, movie theater terrorists, anthrax killers, etc. etc.
Smile, snicker, chuckle, laughter,(I think u get the jist of it)
Why have you failed to mention me? I'm hurt...
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189488
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
And there it is folk's- Liberal Debate 101.
When getting your a$$ handed to you, make outlandish assertions about your opposition in an attempt to knock them off topic and put them on the defensive.
Generally this tactic is less involved, reduced to simply screaming: Bigot, Racist, or Homophobe. But it seems veryvermilion doesn't have much of a life, so he is a bit long winded.
And, thank you, again, for that link, I had been conducting more of a low level game, while you are doing a much better job than I, from a higher level. Salute.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189489
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!! Look at you, now. Street fighting it, like some of us others...
:-D You go, buddy!
...Loving it.....LOL
If you want real entertainment just slip a couple 25mg diphenhydramine in my beer. You'll either want to kill me or you'll piss yourself laughing.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189490
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

UrObsessedWithGayMarriage wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are a list of people who post on this thread every single day atleast 3-15 times per day. These people claim not to be gay, yet they are OBSESSED with gay marriage. These people will be on this thread seven days a week, 30-31 days a month (28-29 in February) and 365 days a year (366 on leap years). You couldn't pay these people to stop commenting about gay marriage. These people are about one or two more times getting cut off in traffic from either hanging themselves, or being the lead story on the 5 o'clock news, and it's only this thread that keeps them going for the time being....atleast here they have something to live for. Without this thread the suicide rate in their respective cities/towns would be just a little bit higher.
Frankie Rizzo approx. 82,000 comments about gay marriage
KiMare 12,115 comments about gay marriage
Pietro Armando 3,538 comments about gay marriage
Frankie Rizzo himself has almost 50% of the almost 200,000 posts on this thread. You can often find him posting 10-15 times in a row. TALK ABOUT OBSESSED!!
KiMare is obviously a lesbian. This level of hate can only be bread from an inner hatred towards ones own self. She hates herself on a very dangerous level. The only way she can live w her true self is by bashing other gays as much as possible, and cutting herself on a daily basis. Don't be too hard on her.
Pietro Armando was just dropped on his head as a baby one too many times.
So don't be too hard on these people. After all they are the frontrunners to be America's next unabombers, movie theater terrorists, anthrax killers, etc. etc.
Smile, snicker, chuckle, laughter,(I think u get the jist of it)
I call bullsh!t on your numbers. As in fake. Made up.

But that dopey nonsense aside, who is more silly? Those who post a lot or those who painstakingly count everybody elses posts?
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189491
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want real entertainment just slip a couple 25mg diphenhydramine in my beer. You'll either want to kill me or you'll piss yourself laughing.
Oh, I think that choice #2 will suffice...
:-D
I was beside myself to see your normally polite and moderate self spitting like the best of them...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189492
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why have you failed to mention me? I'm hurt...
Welcome to club persona non grata. I made preliminary cuts, but appear to have been eliminated in the final round.:(
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189493
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want real entertainment just slip a couple 25mg diphenhydramine in my beer. You'll either want to kill me or you'll piss yourself laughing.
I thought you was gonna start pulling his hair...
:-D
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189494
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to club persona non grata. I made preliminary cuts, but appear to have been eliminated in the final round.:(
Who da man? You guys are pikers.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189495
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

UrObsessedWithGayMarriage wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are a list of people who post on this thread every single day atleast 3-15 times per day. These people claim not to be gay, yet they are OBSESSED with gay marriage. These people will be on this thread seven days a week, 30-31 days a month (28-29 in February) and 365 days a year (366 on leap years). You couldn't pay these people to stop commenting about gay marriage. These people are about one or two more times getting cut off in traffic from either hanging themselves, or being the lead story on the 5 o'clock news, and it's only this thread that keeps them going for the time being....atleast here they have something to live for. Without this thread the suicide rate in their respective cities/towns would be just a little bit higher.
Frankie Rizzo approx. 82,000 comments about gay marriage
KiMare 12,115 comments about gay marriage
Pietro Armando 3,538 comments about gay marriage
Frankie Rizzo himself has almost 50% of the almost 200,000 posts on this thread. You can often find him posting 10-15 times in a row. TALK ABOUT OBSESSED!!
KiMare is obviously a lesbian. This level of hate can only be bread from an inner hatred towards ones own self. She hates herself on a very dangerous level. The only way she can live w her true self is by bashing other gays as much as possible, and cutting herself on a daily basis. Don't be too hard on her.
Pietro Armando was just dropped on his head as a baby one too many times.
So don't be too hard on these people. After all they are the frontrunners to be America's next unabombers, movie theater terrorists, anthrax killers, etc. etc.
Smile, snicker, chuckle, laughter,(I think u get the jist of it)
I humbly accept the winner's position. Aw shucks! Warn't nothin!

Glad to have played. Proud to have pissed off this little clown "UrObsessedWithGayMarriag e" so much he was inspired to rate me the highest!

Lets give a hand for all the other contestants. Here! Here!

Thank you. Thank you.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189496
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Gays should never marry! They're ruining REAL marriage for the rest of us!!!
UrObsessedWithGa yMarriage

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189497
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I humbly accept the winner's position. Aw shucks! Warn't nothin!
Glad to have played. Proud to have pissed off this little clown "UrObsessedWithGayMarriag e" so much he was inspired to rate me the highest!
Lets give a hand for all the other contestants. Here! Here!
Thank you. Thank you.
Ahh yes, you are so very welcome. You, and you alone, spend more time OBSESSING about gay marriage than any gay person ever has. Having around 50% of the comments on this board is a pretty huge accomplishment. You spend most of your life just waiting around for someone to post on this thread. Without gay people your life would be meaningless(Let's all take a moment to really ponder what that means...). Think about all the countless hours you've spent constantly refreshing your screen, hoping desperately that someone has responded to you. Pretty easy to have almost 100,000 comments about gay marriage when you have no boyfriend or friends of any kind!! This thread is to your life, as is the White House to the President.

I really do get it though bro...and because of that I truly do feel sorry for you. I mean why should gays have the right to marry, when you're still a virgin? That's definitely not fair, why should they get to have all the fun?

SEE YOU IN ABOUT 2-4 MINUTES!!!(Depending on how long your post is)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189498
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

UrObsessedWithGayMarriage wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh yes, you are so very welcome. You, and you alone, spend more time OBSESSING about gay marriage than any gay person ever has. Having around 50% of the comments on this board is a pretty huge accomplishment. You spend most of your life just waiting around for someone to post on this thread. Without gay people your life would be meaningless(Let's all take a moment to really ponder what that means...). Think about all the countless hours you've spent constantly refreshing your screen, hoping desperately that someone has responded to you. Pretty easy to have almost 100,000 comments about gay marriage when you have no boyfriend or friends of any kind!! This thread is to your life, as is the White House to the President.
I really do get it though bro...and because of that I truly do feel sorry for you. I mean why should gays have the right to marry, when you're still a virgin? That's definitely not fair, why should they get to have all the fun?
SEE YOU IN ABOUT 2-4 MINUTES!!!(Depending on how long your post is)
Relax Fruitcake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189499
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

veryvermilion wrote:
Why do you suppose so many "straight" men are involved in this issue? They're so emotional--so angry. And they're the same ones--over and over and over.
"Country Girl" kind of came and went. I'm not sure there are any other women who are on this thread; carrying on about the "horrors" of same-sex marriage.
There is that study, which clearly found that most men who have strong negative feelings about male homosexuality, tend to have homosexual tendencies themselves.( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014 )
I believe that's what's going on here...
Thoughts?
Then there's the latest, largest and most scientific study of it's kind that shows out of all family types, lesbian couples rate last. After single parents.

Thoughts?

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189500
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

veryvermilion wrote:
Whoops! The so-called straights don't like to be accused of maybe having a little sugar in their tanks.
So, why do they hang out here? Why do they come back; time and time again?
It's like I used to tell Kimare...
Coming to a site where you KNOW you'll interact with gay men, over and over again is kind of like coming to an online gay bar--one where no one knows who you are.
Hell hath no fury like a closet case.(quote me on that)
And some of these bitches are showing A LOT of fury!
Let me get this straight (smile).

You are saying the anathema of gays, straights defending marriage and family, are really, horror of horror, CLOSET GAYS?!

I don't know if you could shame 'us' any more...

I mean the lesbian trapped in a straight man.

Snicker.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189501
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

veryvermilion wrote:
We understand your pain and your fear.
But rest assured, we will welcome you into the fold.
Speaking for someone who came out, you lie.

I came out, and you hate me more than anyone on here.

This in spite of the fact that the lesbian in me kind of liked the queen in you.

She is deeply hurt. She says you don't want anyone to come out, you just want everyone to agree with your lies and denial.

Snicker smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189502
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I humbly accept the winner's position. Aw shucks! Warn't nothin!
Glad to have played. Proud to have pissed off this little clown "UrObsessedWithGayMarriag e" so much he was inspired to rate me the highest!
Lets give a hand for all the other contestants. Here! Here!
Thank you. Thank you.
And go figure, the one who came out of the closet, but disagrees with imposing an imposter relationship on marriage get's top billing!

Smirk.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189504
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Then there's the latest, largest and most scientific study of it's kind that shows out of all family types, lesbian couples rate last. After single parents.
Thoughts?
Smile.
I've given you my thoughts on this... Even if this study says what you believe it does; even if the study is sound; it does not prove that lesbian couples should not be parents.

To say that something is "not as good as" is not the same as saying "is so poor that it should not exist".

Did this study compare lesbian couples, for example, to poor heterosexual couples? Did it compare the children of lesbian couples to children who are in the foster care system? Did it compare lesbian couples to couples who create a chaotic home environment?

I can't find the study that you cite, but if I'm not mistaken, it was commissioned by a right-wing group.

Maybe you'll give us a link to the study so all of us can draw our own conclusions.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189505
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight (smile).
You are saying the anathema of gays, straights defending marriage and family, are really, horror of horror, CLOSET GAYS?!
I don't know if you could shame 'us' any more...
I mean the lesbian trapped in a straight man.
Snicker.
No dear... That's not what I'm saying at all.

I said that those men who vehemently oppose male homosexuality--those who angrily oppose all things related to gay men--THEY are the ones who have some soul-searching to do.

I'd put you right up there at the top of the list.

As I've pointed out to you in the past; you know more about gay male sex than most gay men I know. You know explicit details.

Why would any straight man be so fascinated almost exclusively with gay men?

You closet-queens get on here and rail against gays with such fury.

Anybody with half a brain knows that you only do so because it hits a little too close to home for you.

We will welcome you into the fold once you have come to terms with your demons and accepted your true bisexual or homosexual orientation.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189506
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

I think Judy Crouch, Mike Shubeck and Barbara Shubeck should all go off to an island and continue the gross things you do. Please, keep gays, family, the kids and the previous places of employment out of your mess. Have your wierd life, but if you mess with my life again and my girl, I will put your videos,(yes, you Emily) online.. get it? got it? Stay away from my wife Mike Shubeck and Judy Crouch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 165,421 - 165,440 of200,323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palo Alto Discussions

Search the Palo Alto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Ocean 7,835
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) 3 hr Orange Sauce 127
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Tue Ronald 2,251
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA Mon Viet Nam Vet 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Racjei 4,885
San Lorenzo man pleads not guilty to beating (Apr '09) Jul 18 annonymous 46
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 11 This topics peaked 15,911
•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palo Alto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palo Alto
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••