Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
165,261 - 165,280 of 200,347 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you believe in a god who would have made a monster like you?
LOL!
ha ha so funny. Grow up.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Monster, the Constitution says all persons should get equal protection.
Speaking of impostor, what are you?
And you have both sets of sex genes, right? So, if our right to marry depends on our sex genes, should you be allowed to marry?
I say Rose_NoHo is an idiot. I have heard many people say this.

Therefore Rose_NoHo is an idiot.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like saying everybody had the right to marry someone of the same race before Loving v VA.
A man can marry a woman, but woman can't. Not equal.
A woman can marry a man, but a man can't. Not equal.
<quoted text>
?
I see the parrot is back, anyone have a cracker or perhaps some newspaper for the bottom of the cage?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>What you are telling me is this. You wish to have two sets of laws, one set for heterosexuals and one set for homosexuals. The laws would then benefit one group more than the other.
What about bisexuals? Pansexuals? Or any other "sexual"?

One set of laws, both men and women are acknowledged.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
This time, stupid, take notes.
What you are saying is like saying everybody had the right to marry someone of the same race before Loving v VA. The problem was the "same race" is different for people of different races, so there was an equal rights issue.
And the "opposite sex" is different for people of different genders, so we have an equal right issue.
The two are not the same issue Rose. I know it is difficult for your feeble mind to comprehend that.

If the SCOTUS does affirm the Walker decision, it will confine that decision to the State of CA. Why? Because the equal right's issue, if any, does not result from the restriction on marriage to one man and one woman, but it lies in the fact that in CA it creates two classes of homosexual, those whom are legally married and those who can no longer do so.

Perhaps then you will understand the flaws in your nonsense. But honestly I don't hold out much hope for you.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was outrageous, I agree. Imagine if I called him a ___. All hell would break loose and I'd be banned. Dan would want to meet me at Home Depot to beat some tolerance and diversity into me. Jizzy would insult veterans. Big D would sh!t a brick. Rose_NoHo would want me aborted at 8 months and three weeks. X-Box would comment on psych meds.(He seems to know them all and dosages etc!). Who'd I forget?
But he can call a woman a "gash" with no repercussions of course. Some posters are more equal than others.
Waaaa. My pu..y hurts. Oh poor you, everyone is against you. Itís a conspiracy. Itís has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you are an ignorant hater and a boob. Oh, no, itís everyone else making your life such a sad existence. Roflmao at you. You haters have such thin skin.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm asking why you don't start a forum about polygamy and discuss it. My guess is you don't give a crap about polygamy one way or another, and are just bringing up that red herring because you don't have an actual argument against gay marriage.
Am I right?
Polygamy is marriage. Poly (more than 2) gamy (marriage).

It is not a fish, silly!

No. I don't have an argument against gay marriage being that I fully support it. Duh! It's a simple concept really birdbrain!

What a dope!

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm asking why you don't start a forum about polygamy and discuss it. My guess is you don't give a crap about polygamy one way or another, and are just bringing up that red herring because you don't have an actual argument against gay marriage.
Am I right?
Yep, you hit the nail on the head. Heís just a lonely old hater.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaa. My pu..y hurts. Oh poor you, everyone is against you. Itís a conspiracy. Itís has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you are an ignorant hater and a boob. Oh, no, itís everyone else making your life such a sad existence. Roflmao at you. You haters have such thin skin.
Your pu**y hurts? What have you been doing with it you dirty girl?

All this time I thought you were a boy.

You haters are such silly jackasses! OK princess take care of that nasty gash! Soak it or something. Soak your head too!

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamy is marriage. Poly (more than 2) gamy (marriage).
It is not a fish, silly!
No. I don't have an argument against gay marriage being that I fully support it. Duh! It's a simple concept really birdbrain!
What a dope!
You donít have any ďskin in the gameĒ. Youíre just a lonely old hater seeking attention.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo has posted some particularly intelligent and insightful thoughts tonight, such as "Do you think you should have been aborted, monster". Have you read them? I mean you wanna talk about a hater look to your heroes first.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the parrot is back, anyone have a cracker or perhaps some newspaper for the bottom of the cage?
I have a cork. Just Rose_NoHo's size.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
What about bisexuals? Pansexuals? Or any other "sexual"?
One set of laws, both men and women are acknowledged.
Don't confuse Jizzy. He's a dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you hit the nail on the head. Heís just a lonely old hater.
How is that relevant?

And how am I a hater for supporting your right to marry while you ridicule mine?

Iceholes such as yourself make it hard to support gay rights. When it should be easy. You set back gay rights.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
You donít have any ďskin in the gameĒ. Youíre just a lonely old hater seeking attention.
I simply want to discuss marriage equality. Why does that bother you so? Not that I care.

If you don't like it, lump it. I certainly don't like you either.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
As I told you a long time ago, homosexuals have every right and opportunity to establish their own relational identity and rights, just like heterosexual did with marriage.
Quite trying to impose an imposter relationship on marriage.
ss couples will only ever be a sterile duplicated half of marriage.
Smile.
So, you're saying that you're OK with us creating our own "relational identity and rights" as long as we don't call it "marriage"?

How juvenile... Shirley, you can do better than that.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Marram says I can't be here because I don't have any "skin in the game".

What's "skin in the game"? Is that like a "leather daddy"?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Does Rose_NoHo have any "skin in the game"?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Does Jizzy have any "skin in the game"?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Does Big D have any "skin in the game"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE