Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,229)

Showing posts 164,561 - 164,580 of200,208
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Your life freakin SUCKS

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet u took time in your life to post all that....your life must suck too.
Unlike u this will be my last post. Said what I had to say, and now I'm moving on. U, however will be here every single day, without fail. Like I said, you're OBSESSED with gay marriage
Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Your life freakin SUCKS wrote:
What's up w all the losers on here that aren't gay, yet obsessed w talking about this...Are u so obsessed w gay marriage, that u have to post on here every single day, 7 days a week, 30-31 days a month (28-29 in February) and 365 days a year?? Is it that important to u LOL?? Seriously anybody that concerned about going back and forth day after day after day on and on and on, etc., etc.has got some serious and probably unsolveable issues. These are the kind of people who are one bad day away from hanging themselves in their mom's basement. Why are u soooooo concerned about someone ELSE'S life?? Could it be because yours is miserable and depressing?? The answer is obviously yes....your life sucks so u don't want anyone else's to be bettert than yours. U figure as long as gays can't marry u might actually have something going for yourself, atleast u have the option....hey all of a sudden life's looking just a tad bit better isn't it? U have something they don't....maybe your life isn't as shitty as u thought it was after all....who r u kidding...of course it is!! Grow up, start worrying about yourself, and get a life....WOW.
BTW I'm not gay, but let gays do whatever they want, it's not gonna affect my life.
Relax, Fruitloops.
Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>You are married, correct to a woman?
A particularly dopey post from Jizzy this afternoon.
TheView

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Rock candy is the best.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Unlike u this will be my last post. Said what I had to say, and now I'm moving on. U, however will be here every single day, without fail. Like I said, you're OBSESSED with gay marriage
Just in case you take another peek, you might take the time to understand rather than post a shallow thoughtless judgment.

I am a near senile old man who watched 'no fault' divorce solve marriage problems with an added 'benefit' to the children. Didn't quite work out that way. As divorce skyrocketed to the point that children of divorce choose not to make the commitment anymore, the social health of children plummeted.

Then there was Roe vs Wade. Abortion would be rare and only in the first trimester. Never in the third. And never just a thoughtless form of birth control. Did you know there is a doctor in PA on trial for murdering seven babies born alive during abortion?

Oh, and I've watched the glass ceiling for women being shattered. It looks like something broke to me. Women can do anything a man can do. And they are doing everything both a man and woman does. Men are just there.

So when you say the most profound change to the basic sole birthplace of humanity that human history has ever seen will have absolutely no affect on you or me, excuse my disbelief.

Oh, and the rude response that you are an lazy ass idiot who simply self-righteously parrots gay twirl propaganda.

Smile.
Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
B
l
o
w
me
Bet you have an empty shipping container. Thats class
Not as classy as your posts!

Are you "special" Jizzy? Seriously.
Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you enjoy sodomy
Seriously, Jizzy. Are you special?
softracing

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Really! Move on.One, Is it is Sick, Sick, Sick. Two, Its now BORING.Three, Is like someone else said, GET A LIFE! My last post aswell on this subject, PLEASE Do #3 Thank you. Lates...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Francis Albert Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax, Fruitloops.
That was great Frankie! Fun-nee stuff. Salud!
Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
That was great Frankie! Fun-nee stuff. Salud!
I was banned again. Banished. Disappeared, like in some cheesy third world gay banana republic.

I suspect I'll be banished again soon into the topix political prisoner gulag...
Anonymous

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Relax, Fruitloops.
He does have a good point! You guys are relentless, you all go at this none stop all day and all night. The only reason I'm here is because the weather has been crappy and I don't have anything better to do at the moment. But seriously how many times can you guys repeat yourselves over and over again on how you feel about the topic? And lose sleep on it at that! I think you all have said what you needed to say, maybe now you should go out and live your lives, no matter what is done or said there are people who will always be against ssm and there is nothing you can do to change their minds if they are set on it, even then you shouldn't care, and vice versa, there is nothing that can be said to prove to a gay man that his life is wrong. Give it a rest people!
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I was banned again. Banished. Disappeared, like in some cheesy third world gay banana republic.
I suspect I'll be banished again soon into the topix political prisoner gulag...
Me, too. Disappeared in the night, like the Stasi rolled up on me.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Used all the old tricks, like removal of "Tetley's" tea, and replacing it with "Liptons"...
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up yourself. You've got a computer.
I expected you to dodge that. I didn't make any baseless, and irrelevant, claims, you did. Care to quote the statistics of SSSB crowd abortions next?
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>You are married, correct to a woman?
Yes, please, go on?
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

What's up w all the losers on here that aren't gay, yet obsessed w talking about this...Are u so obsessed w gay marriage, that u have to post on here every single day, 7 days a week, 30-31 days a month (28-29 in February) and 365 days a year?? Is it that important to u LOL?? Seriously anybody that concerned about going back and forth day after day after day on and on and on, etc., etc.has got some serious and probably unsolveable issues. These are the kind of people who are one bad day away from hanging themselves in their mom's basement. Why are u soooooo concerned about someone ELSE'S life?? Could it be because yours is miserable and depressing?? The answer is obviously yes....your life sucks so u don't want anyone else's to be bettert than yours. U figure as long as gays can't marry u might actually have something going for yourself, atleast u have the option....hey all of a sudden life's looking just a tad bit better isn't it? U have something they don't....maybe your life isn't as shitty as u thought it was after all....who r u kidding...of course it is!! Grow up, start worrying about yourself, and get a life....WOW.
BTW I'm not gay, but let gays do whatever they want, it's not gonna affect my life.
So....you disapprove of how we spend our time?
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet u took time in your life to post all that....your life must suck too.
Yes, our disapproval has garnered us his disapproval.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Whining like that? Yeah, I'll bet that you aren't gay. I gots some news for ya..........Wait for it..........wait for it..........You're GAY.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bye, now. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way ou....Aw, hell. I don't care if it hits you, or not.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

softracing wrote:
Hey that Frankie guys comment,Is spot on.
As usual...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 164,561 - 164,580 of200,208
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palo Alto Discussions

Search the Palo Alto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
East Palo Alto man sentenced to 13 years prison... 15 hr mrs eli 3
Managing Director 15 hr mrs eli 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Wed Punk a s Murabito 4,834
Soon everyone will be an electric company Tue Windy Butt 14
Millions of gallons of water leaking into Bay: ... Tue Obambe Dumbshhitt 4
Sunnyvale utility rates to increase beginning J... Jul 6 Happy Dayz 25
Review: Vencoa Inc (Jul '12) Jul 5 jainy2 54
•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
Palo Alto Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••