Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Borris

United States

#233163 Jan 10, 2015
Hell no why do the homosexuals have to get married in the first place thet live together any way ?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#233164 Jan 10, 2015
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>it shows that you really don't believe in Jesus by your actions. Jesus came to love not condemn. And you need a lot of help understanding the book you quote.
Guess Who said this:

John 15:6 (NKJV)
6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.

Take a wild guess.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#233165 Jan 10, 2015
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Remember if you quote Jesus, we need the exact verse and it has to be Jesus speaking not Paul.
Mk 16 He that believeth not shall be DAMNED.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#233166 Jan 10, 2015
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Guess Who said this:
John 15:6 (NKJV)
6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.
Take a wild guess.
Yeah I realize that Jesus is quoted in the bible, was that your point? I suggest you start following Jesus instead of lying about him, maybe God will forgive you.

Elk Grove, CA

#233167 Jan 10, 2015
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Mk 16 He that believeth not shall be DAMNED.
Why don't you post what Jesus said about gays?
Rocky

Gardnerville, NV

#233169 Jan 10, 2015
I quote Bishop Feeney: "Hark, and Forsooth, he/she that maketh the sign of the Double-backed Toad or R Fire-like Dropping of the Soap-- he/she shall burn in a fiery lake." No exceptions.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#233170 Jan 10, 2015
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I realize that Jesus is quoted in the bible, was that your point? I suggest you start following Jesus instead of lying about him, maybe God will forgive you.
I don't take advice from REPROBATES.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#233171 Jan 10, 2015
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you post what Jesus said about gays?
Gladly.

1 Corinthians 6:9 (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,

Sacramento, CA

#233173 Jan 11, 2015
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Gladly.
1 Corinthians 6:9 (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
Dude, that wasn't Jesus speaking, Corinthians are letters that Paul wrote to the church. You seem to be brain dead when it comes to the Bible. So once again please give us a quote by Jesus condemning homosexuals?
Joe fortuna

Portland, OR

#233174 Jan 11, 2015
75 cents wrote:
hob nobbler
You describing yourself?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#233177 Jan 15, 2015
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you post what Jesus said about gays?
Most Christians treat the bible as if it was a software end user license agreement, they scroll to the bottom and click "I agree"

They donít actually know or understand anything in it.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#233178 Jan 15, 2015
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
DO YOU EVER TAKE A REST?
XOXO FROM THE"REPROBATE CLUB"
Can I be a reprobate too? where do I join?

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#233179 Jan 15, 2015
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>Can I be a reprobate too? where do I join?
Just wait....The Fundies will be here
damning me to Hell soon! LOL

Sacramento, CA

#233180 Jan 15, 2015
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Christians treat the bible as if it was a software end user license agreement, they scroll to the bottom and click "I agree"
They donít actually know or understand anything in it.
It's sad but let's be careful generalizing.
Carry

Los Angeles, CA

#233181 Jan 16, 2015
John takes the Wrong Path
Mark revealed the latest data on DEGENARATE Jon Rankin It's confirmed how you and rankin are associated.

Pervert John Rankin how could you betray family and wife?

Jim wrote:
funny this is just mark and pat two honest guys , exposing their Sick Perverted Brother , also known as Dick Face Rankin

Mr Lopez you are correct. Pat is a very truthful guy . These posts demonstrate his evidence . This is Pat mainly is merely exposing Cry-Baby Jon RAnkin . Problem is, I'm not certain he realizes that he is trying to help this Poor Looser. He identifies the problem and takes a firm stand and fix the problem. he knows the problem and deals with it, head on . I am proud of this guy, and am helpless to stop him from him and exposing my evil deeds. Can you imagine how John " Liar " rankin his wife & kids would feel if they saw the garbage he posts 2,000 miles away?

It's sad, but LSD taken in large amounts over the years can do severe damage to the brain. Blotter acid, Druggie John called it, and I warned him not to do it, back in the 1980's. Mix that with marijuana, alcohol and other drugs, and you get severe, irreversible brain damage.
John Rankin has fried his Brain .
By the early 1990's, Dick Face Rankin was already showing signs of mental deterioration. Paranoia, delusions, hearing voices and seeing spirits, John had it all. To this day he continues his drug use, marijuana for sure, but what else, who knows?

I've arranged for a Cook County Duggies and TWEEKERS to Libel and Slander him. It is the first step to discredit him for giving evidence against me. I don't take kindly when
My own turn against me !! I am a ruthless bastard !!

As for Punk Ass John Rankin , he started on drugs when he was 11 years old - Mr_Sunshine got him started by encouraging Brain Dead a John Rankin to smoke pot. John was 17 years old, and at the time I was 15 - told him to stop, he was going to destroy Misty Me with drugs.

The rest, as we say, is history. So I've got 2 Law abiding brothers trying to set me straight

As they say, you can pick your Lowlife Scumbag associates , but you cannot lead a horse to water
Big D

Modesto, CA

#233182 Jan 16, 2015
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait....The Fundies will be here
damning me to Hell soon! LOL
That kind of backfires on me... "do as I tell you or I will torture you forever?"

That is a terrorist, and I don't negotiate with terrorists
Big D

Modesto, CA

#233184 Jan 16, 2015
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's his opinion. Mine, is that you
reap what you sow here,good or bad
I wish that were true, I really do.

But I have seen it go the other way too often.

Since: Jan 15

Wooster, OH

#233186 Jan 16, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
http://stopcg.wordpress.com/20 13/06/09/the-homosexual-agenda -is-jewish/
The following is an extensive, exhaustive list of Jews, which clearly demonstrates that the radical and aggressive homosexual movement in the United States is a Jewish movement. Jews created the movement and operate it from top to bottom, from within many facets of our society and institutions.
Unfortunately, old son, that page can no longer be found. However, there is a bright side. There are other traces of the real conspiracies that are operating our government. The saddest part is that most of the liberals that are destroying us, from within, don't even realize the part they play. They are also Zionist tools. Their own book states this and also states that it is occasionally "necessary to suffer a tragedy, in order to gain.". Also, this book states that it is acceptable to throw their own under the bus, referred to as: "managing the lesser brethren". Additionally, it states that liberalism is the best weapon for internal sabotage. Don't doubt any of this.

http://www.subvertednation.net/protocols-of-e...

"This task is rendered easier of the opponent has himself been infected with the idea of freedom, SO-CALLED LIBERALISM, and, for the sake of an idea, is willing to yield some of his power.

It is precisely here that the triumph of our theory appears; the slackened reins of government are immediately, by the law of life, caught up and gathered together by a new hand, because the blind might of the nation cannot for one single day exist without guidance, and the new authority merely fits into the place of the old already weakened by liberalism."

Get some.

Since: Jan 15

Wooster, OH

#233187 Jan 16, 2015
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's sad but let's be careful generalizing.
Generalization is one of the many tools of the Liberals. What do you expect from him? He and his fellow corporate toads are destroying us.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#233190 Jan 18, 2015
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Luckily,we have choices...
Yes we do, we live in one of the growing number of free countries

People are free to chose their life, what language they speak, what culture they live, which of the many religions they choose to follow or none at all.

There are so many out there that hate our freedom, many living right here in this country. it has been this way since our founding, and we will not give up our freedoms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy Capp's Tavern 1972-1975 (Nov '12) Sat Mcguffin s feet 17
Hillary Seeing Trees Funding ISIS??? May 23 Cowboy 1
Help finding old acquaintance? May 21 Barros 2
Keyhole Limphet Hemocyanin May 7 70 yo and truckin 1
N. Korea reactor endangers 100 million people May 1 Cowboy 1
Danger of Iranís secret nuclear program May 1 Cowboy 1
News Despite progress, Californiaa s teaching force ... Apr 29 Barros 1

Palo Alto Jobs

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages