Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201821 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#232423 Sep 6, 2014
foreward wrote:
Stick a pipe in it.
A U.S. appeals court ruled Thursday September 04, 2014 that same-sex marriage bans in Wisconsin and Indiana violate the U.S. Constitution, in another in a series of courtroom wins for gay-marriage advocates.
KKKiMare is a sore loser.
Cali Girl 2014dal

Northridge, CA

#232424 Sep 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>I only quote Scripture when I am getting head.
That's really rude....You're kinda
icky!
Cali Girl 2014dal

Northridge, CA

#232425 Sep 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>I only quote Scripture when I am getting head.
Thanks for the visual.....:(
Cali Girl 2014dal

Northridge, CA

#232426 Sep 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>I do not know of any Christian who can quote Scripture like I can.

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys" (1 Sam. 15:3).
?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#232427 Sep 6, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
icky!
I agree.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#232428 Sep 6, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
icky!
What are you really upset about?

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#232429 Sep 6, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Of course you do, you are a pew warmer and I make fun of what pew warmers hold most dear to their hearts, as dear to their hearts as the pews are to their butts. Someone has to laugh at Christians, why not me?

"...and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee (Genesis 3:16)."
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man;....(1 Cor. 11:3)."
"Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man (1 Cor. 11:9)."
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husband, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife.... Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husband in every thing (Eph. 5:22-24)."
Cali Girl 2014dal

Northridge, CA

#232430 Sep 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>What are you really upset about?
Your brashness. Do you think
you should be posting me about
you getting head when you quote
scripture? That's just uncalled for
boorish behavior,and it stinks !

Since: Sep 14

San Mateo, CA

#232431 Sep 6, 2014
chief22 wrote:
A sad day in America when the will of the people can be thwarted by the whims of activist judges cowering to special interest groups.
We should just abolish states altogether, they are now meaningless
Nothing has changed an iota, because this is all based on misinformation that everyone has money coming which for them there is zero on their proverbial ledger. Sacramento knows it, but why quibble about matters that make this State's debt gleam in the eyes of those who think that even nationally they will have zilch to show for it. If Obama is printing $10 Billion per month ever since he took office, then at the end of his term there will be an added $9.7 Trillion in the debit side of that ledger. With a vast number of gays who pulled money out of the gay community upon their death, they knew full well that this moment of financial reckoning would eventually arrive. Those who make their living totally on the streets will be the very first to feel what it means to not have any form of meaningful job because then Sacramento and the Beltway will have to cut their budget at the doom of those who then need it the most. While Sacramento plays with the San Bruno fire, at expense of Pacific Gas and Electric, while each and every Hispanic female who died there according to the county coroner's report, where he wrote that he does not have a clue as to any of their cause[s] of death. Nevertheless, and as for the White Christians who perished during the fire, they were already dead well before it was ever started. Any one thing that a deep in debt government does, in order to take away a mass degree of monetary guilt, by extracting nearly $2 Billion from PG&E with the lion's share headed to a State in total default, so why not allow the soon to be starved to death broke masses of California one last flicker of how just before they all starve to death while they all kick their heals in glee while thinking with what? I'll never know! When a Greater Pacific Northwest Nazi, whose business still functions in East Palo Alto, and who days before the San Bruno fire himself did die, as his airplane crashed, into the San Francisco Bay, yet why not follow the dictates of City of NO's example, when they on Adolf Hitler's birthday saw oil that polluted the Gulf Coast? Void of a single body that was supposedly lost on that oil rig, British Petroleum has been forced by acts of unadulterated terror and then compelled by laws to fork over untold amounts of money while the national debt goes even further into areas that are still too early to be rightly calculated.
dimmer switch

Sierra Madre, CA

#232432 Sep 6, 2014
Shinny lights are ahead.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#232433 Sep 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do, you are a pew warmer and I make fun of what pew warmers hold most dear to their hearts, as dear to their hearts as the pews are to their butts. Someone has to laugh at Christians, why not me?
"...and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee (Genesis 3:16)."
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man;....(1 Cor. 11:3)."
"Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man (1 Cor. 11:9)."
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husband, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife.... Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husband in every thing (Eph. 5:22-24)."
Even Atheist can have morals, try to get some. Anyone talking nasty about women like you did with your head remark is a self centered rude ass.
Cali Girl 2014dal

Los Angeles, CA

#232434 Sep 6, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Even Atheist can have morals, try to get some. Anyone talking nasty about women like you did with your head remark is a self centered rude ass.
Thanks Riccardo!!:)
Jeff

Villa Ridge, MO

#232435 Sep 6, 2014
Rev Allan gives himself head. Why you ask? Because he can.
cool times

Sierra Madre, CA

#232436 Sep 6, 2014
The ginseng is back
Little Annie

Gardnerville, NV

#232437 Sep 6, 2014
What's head?
Spandex

Sierra Madre, CA

#232438 Sep 6, 2014
A little more spandex will help
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232439 Sep 6, 2014
Segregate the Blacks and Hispanics.

Latinas are loud and arrogant. They lie all the time.

Latinos are sneaky and cheat. They think they are macho.

Black men fill the prisons.

Black women are overweight.

Did I say that latins stab you behind your back. The women cheat a lot and have pre-marital sex.

They get knocked up real early. They are sleazy and stupid.

They just want sexy, and sometimes drugs.

F the blacks and hispanics. Round em up and ship them to Iraq.

They have more use there then "F" ing up the USA, like they have been doing, are doing, and are going to be doing with their dumb children.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232440 Sep 6, 2014
Did I mention that they "F" up the schools? Then the educated people look down upon them. Now the educated people know why they don't get a sh...t about blacks and hispanics. "F" ing low-lifes. They "F" up their own brown and black country. Now they have to "F" up a white person's country, aka USA and the Constitution created by British.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232441 Sep 6, 2014
Latin culture looks like Compton. Every where you look, it is "F" ed up.

Trash, fat people, gangs, no college education. No master or PhD degrees.

Poverty and Crime. "F" ing stupid culture and stupid people. Period.

In Europe, white people cook, clean, and build.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232442 Sep 6, 2014
Have fun and take shooting practice and hispanic children. Start sterilizing latin men and women. It doesn't take a college degree to have sex. But, it does take smarts to use contraception. Idiot hispanics. They are too stupid to know that. That is why there are latinos who work at Disneyland that drop out to raise a child. They are stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Firefox Sucks Mon hilow 1
FireFox Sucks Now Sun Phillip 1
News Soon everyone will be an electric company (Jul '14) Jul 3 Mike Honka 16
Jamba Juice good deal? Jul 2 kfog01 1
News Off Deadline: Impending sea-level rise will aff... Jul 2 Chalsae 3
comment (Jul '14) Jun 30 life 16
Does anyone know Jon Scottie Clarke......a prop... Jun 18 scottie clarke 1
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE