what da different of tongan gang

Posted in the Palo Alto Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SAMOAN_LAYDEEH

United States

#1 May 23, 2008
YAH CUZ LYKE EVER SINCE ONE OF DA HOMIE GOT SHOT FUM ONE OF DA TONGAN GANG DAT CALL 'T.C.G'...ALL DA SAMOAN N TONGAN DONT GET ALONG NOMORE...DANG WATZ SUP WIT DAT...ANWSER MEEH PLEASE...
kRaZeEh_LoCc

United States

#2 May 28, 2008
ummm yah i heard bout dat in longbeach...yah i heard da tonganz n samoanz dont get along..but anywayz da boi you talkin bout hez one of da homiez too...so watz sup wit it samoan_laydeeh
USOivLIFE

Stockton, CA

#3 May 28, 2008
some of us get along up here in the bay it matters wat hood your in.
SAMOAN_LAYDEEH

United States

#4 May 29, 2008
USOivLIFE wrote:
some of us get along up here in the bay it matters wat hood your in.
OH YAH DAZZ KOO..N IM NOT A GANGBANGER..IM AINT FUM NO WHERES..SO YAH
USOivLIFE

Stockton, CA

#5 May 30, 2008
SAMOAN_LAYDEEH wrote:
<quoted text>
OH YAH DAZZ KOO..N IM NOT A GANGBANGER..IM AINT FUM NO WHERES..SO YAH
it dont matters were your from it matters how u act, if u tongan an u i koo then i B koo but if u come up talken stupid n all that c sheet fcks u then thats how i feel i had a hommie from tcg he kicks it wit us all the time thats cuz he ku, but wen i go out to frisco them fuZ out there from tcg wanna talk about Samoan killa k-swiss an all that sheet
SaMoAn_lAyDeEh

United States

#6 Jun 3, 2008
USOivLIFE wrote:
<quoted text> it dont matters were your from it matters how u act, if u tongan an u i koo then i B koo but if u come up talken stupid n all that c sheet fcks u then thats how i feel i had a hommie from tcg he kicks it wit us all the time thats cuz he ku, but wen i go out to frisco them fuZ out there from tcg wanna talk about Samoan killa k-swiss an all that sheet
AyE UcE...I aInt TrYnA StARt No PrOBleM..nAw iM a CoOL AzZ PeRSoN THo...yAh IM hAlf SAmOAn N ToNGAn...AnYWAyZ DAtZ kOO IF oNE Of DA nICcAH fuM T.C.G iiSh KoO WiT yAh..i AiNT TrIpPiN...So UmM yAh Im koO wIt eVErYoNE...So hOWz lYfE GoiN
KrAzZeEh sAmOaN

United States

#7 Jun 4, 2008
wow banging huh..lyke wow ppl con ya azz down..so hahahaha
USOivLIFE

Stockton, CA

#8 Jun 16, 2008
SaMoAn_lAyDeEh wrote:
<quoted text>
AyE UcE...I aInt TrYnA StARt No PrOBleM..nAw iM a CoOL AzZ PeRSoN THo...yAh IM hAlf SAmOAn N ToNGAn...AnYWAyZ DAtZ kOO IF oNE Of DA nICcAH fuM T.C.G iiSh KoO WiT yAh..i AiNT TrIpPiN...So UmM yAh Im koO wIt eVErYoNE...So hOWz lYfE GoiN
Gee'Rage chillen poly style
tamA_AgnoT

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Aug 19, 2008
thats rite! forget all da bull , im tongan! we juss need to stop all da bs'n and killn! too many of us are getn killed and most are juss innocent kids and people that juss get caught up in the cross fire! all of us got tongan and samoan homies, its juss when we'er kickn it W/da wrong peeps we get caught up in the moment! u juss need to look @who ur kickn it W/all the time and remove ur ass b4 u get caught up in da mix...get a job, keep ur ass busy and away frm all dat bs! gang banging ant gona pay da bills, mutha fukka cant u c we're in a recession! pani tae...out!
island 2

Newark, CA

#11 Aug 21, 2008
ok kodaks! STAY IN SCHOOL AND PRAY EVERYDAY! AND DON'T SPEAK ON ISSUES THAT DONT AFFECT YOU!
rouge

Palo Alto, CA

#13 Mar 13, 2009
ay da tongans nd samoanz in E.P.A dnt get along cuz wen 1 of ma cuzzins shot his own cuzzin bkt he was aimin 4 da samoan nd accidently shot his cuzzin bkt ever since dat we bkeen bkeefn it bkt its lyke wat evers tho

FREEE MA CUZZIN
tOnGaN_BaBy

Salt Lake City, UT

#14 Oct 22, 2009
It's hella funny how you people come on here and ask a question, then when you think a person is taking that question offensively you start asking how life n sit is wit them..Don.t get me wrong thats cool n everything buh that still aint answering the question as to why the samoans and tongans be havin issues n wat not..
SA O SA

Apo, AE

#16 Dec 11, 2009
THAT MIGHTY SONS OF SAMOA NIKKUH!!WE ON THE HOMIE,SHITT THE SA GANG HAS BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN T.C.G NIKKUH..TRASH CAN GANG HUH....WHEN YALL BECOME POPULAR LIKE US THAN U CAN SpITT YA SHITT BUT AS OF RITE NOW GITT UP ON OUR LEVEL CUH..SA GANG OR DONT BANG..NIKKUH WICCED SYDE TREYDUCE 32ND ST.LbC CUHZ..
tOnGaN_tHiiCCnES Sz714

Gilbert, AZ

#19 May 16, 2010
SAMOAN_LAYDEEH wrote:
YAH CUZ LYKE EVER SINCE ONE OF DA HOMIE GOT SHOT FUM ONE OF DA TONGAN GANG DAT CALL 'T.C.G'...ALL DA SAMOAN N TONGAN DONT GET ALONG NOMORE...DANG WATZ SUP WIT DAT...ANWSER MEEH PLEASE...
AiiTe lOOk. mA wHOLe fAMSz in TCG. nD iTs naHt rYtE fO sAmOaNs nD tOnGaNs tO b fiGhTiiN LiiKe diS!! wE aLL oNe ppL. bUt mA bLooD rUn dEEpUh dEn nEtHiiN. TCG. nd fO LyFe. r dUh tWo gAnGSz mA fAMiLy rUn..

dAhT kiiNdUh bEEf aFtUh a LoWcC wEnT dOWn iN sTrOnG bEaCh. sHiT aiNt bEEn dUh sAyMe. bt wE gOttUh mOvE oN. nD sToP kiLLiN eAcHoTHeR. i bLeeD fO dUh bLuE. bt i AiiNt C1riipkiN.

shit happens. so.. get over it

samoans nd tongans gotttuh unite..

if yall wanna fight ppl. fight the pakus or uli ulis. or the micos or the mani'is... fite udduah ppl naht our OWN.
tOnGaN_tHiiCCnES Sz714

Gilbert, AZ

#20 May 16, 2010
island 2 wrote:
ok kodaks! STAY IN SCHOOL AND PRAY EVERYDAY! AND DON'T SPEAK ON ISSUES THAT DONT AFFECT YOU!
AMEN TO DAHT. LOL

bt nah.. WE SHOULDNT b beefin wiid dah samoans..
we all one ppl. we all one blood.

our ethnicities are the closest things.. to eachother..

yet. we got nuthin but hate fo eachother.

im sorry bout yo cuzzo. i noe a couple of ppl myself who have died

bcuz of duh hatred goiin around. WE ARE POLYNESIAN PPL. ND UNITED WE SHULD STAND..
tOnGaN_tHiiCCnES Sz714

Gilbert, AZ

#21 May 16, 2010
USOivLIFE wrote:
<quoted text> it dont matters were your from it matters how u act, if u tongan an u i koo then i B koo but if u come up talken stupid n all that c sheet fcks u then thats how i feel i had a hommie from tcg he kicks it wit us all the time thats cuz he ku, but wen i go out to frisco them fuZ out there from tcg wanna talk about Samoan killa k-swiss an all that sheet
daz cuz. those lil kotaz.. have nuttin bettuh tah do.

IM TONGAN. PROUD OF IT. my cousins. r half samoan.

I HAVE NO HATRED FOR NE ONE.. EVEN IF UR SAMOAN.

bt I DO APOLOGIZE bOUT DEM LIL ASS NIGGUHZ IN DUH TOWN

ACTIN LIKE DEY GOT SHIT. NAHT ALL TONGANS R LIKE DAHT.

DEY REALLY ARENT. SO. LIKE U SED. MOST OF US R COO.
tOnGaN_tHiiCCnES Sz714

Gilbert, AZ

#22 May 16, 2010
SA O SA wrote:
THAT MIGHTY SONS OF SAMOA NIKKUH!!WE ON THE HOMIE,SHITT THE SA GANG HAS BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN T.C.G NIKKUH..TRASH CAN GANG HUH....WHEN YALL BECOME POPULAR LIKE US THAN U CAN SpITT YA SHITT BUT AS OF RITE NOW GITT UP ON OUR LEVEL CUH..SA GANG OR DONT BANG..NIKKUH WICCED SYDE TREYDUCE 32ND ST.LbC CUHZ..
oK niGGUh. like u need to relax.. fo realz. kuz. bangiin aint bout popularity or who's known. most of u nigguhs daht bang r insecure bout yall self. actin like a color funna make u betta. wut makes u bettuh is bein a cool ass nigguh who down fo dey famz nd duh man above. i love SAMOANS AND TONGANS. like i said most of my fam run TCG nd FO LYFE bt we all cOO wiid neone. i dont bang. i dont slang. but i do think wut yall is doin is wacc. TCG nd SA r groups of POLYNESIAN PPL.. reppin a color. dasz it.

nd yall think yall fuccin hard kuz yall carry guns.
fucc that.. if u was as hard as u puttin urself out to be
den y aint none of yall fightin other races with yo fists nd not ur gloccz.

WE are POLYNESIAN PPL. reguardless of wut color u reppin or wut flag u burnin. we are ONE ppl.
ThE ReAlLiSt

Santa Clara, CA

#23 May 17, 2010
a yall should work for the feds cause yall be giving hella info on here
Tongan kid

United States

#24 Sep 23, 2010
In da bay its koo we aint about no blue n red we all about dat green aka money
Tongan kid

United States

#25 Sep 23, 2010
So der 4 fuck.da blue n red money motivated

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Council approves tentative minimum-wage plan 15 hr Hmm 2
Catalytic Converter Theft. Toyota Truck/SUV own... (May '07) 20 hr Jinlonh 953
News Ice-T announces Art of Rap festival with Afrika... Sat lol squared 3
News Miami Pop Artist Britto Charges Apple with Copy... Apr 24 87Jason 1
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Apr 21 Matthew_1 115
News VTA seems to think El Camino Real bus riders ar... (May '12) Apr 20 Lost Inspacevale 15
News Soon everyone will be an electric company (Jul '14) Apr 20 Frank Sinasstra 13
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]