Jonathan Watts of EPA - God Bless His...

Jonathan Watts of EPA - God Bless His Sould

Posted in the Palo Alto Forum

Since: May 12

Sunnyvale, CA

#1 Feb 24, 2014
Jonathan died today, February 24, 2014. He had a motorcycle accident on Saturday. God Bless Jonathan. He will be missed by many who loved him.
c sylva

Stockton, CA

#2 Feb 26, 2014
I will miss Jonathan so much, my prayers go out to the family.
ROSIE

San Bruno, CA

#3 Feb 26, 2014
jonathan was a wonderfull man with a huge heart, I spent a lot of time with him and he was a very gentle giant. Always filled with laughter. he had love for music and loved to sing and dance. Always spoke highly of his children like a proud father. we did a lot of things together. He will always be in my heart. I will never forget Jonathan. Love you always. Rosie
TLY

Sunnyvale, CA

#4 Feb 28, 2014
Sorry we never had that Chinese dinner. Rest in peace. T
His Neighbors

Modesto, CA

#5 Mar 4, 2014
Wow I can't believe that his gone. We had became friends with him. My daughter enjoyed getting a ride on his bicycle. He recently gave her 2 stuffed animals. My daughter cried and hugged her stuffed toys when we heard the new. May he RIP. God bless
Dante Watts

Bakersfield, CA

#6 Mar 4, 2014
Rest in Peace big cousin Johnathan Watts, you will trully be missed.
Jim Pollock

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 Mar 8, 2014
Hey Jon--thanks for being that character larger than life itself. You have always been quite the humorous fellow and I do hope that our paths may cross once more, amigo--that'll be fun I'm sure!
WATTS CHILD

Santa Monica, CA

#8 Mar 11, 2014
MY FATHER WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE LOVE I HAVE SEEN THE TOWN HAS SHOWN ALL 6 OF US APPRECIATE YOU GUYS SAYING THOSE NICE WORDS ABOUT OUR FATHER......
WATTS CHILD

Santa Monica, CA

#9 Mar 11, 2014
ROSIE wrote:
jonathan was a wonderfull man with a huge heart, I spent a lot of time with him and he was a very gentle giant. Always filled with laughter. he had love for music and loved to sing and dance. Always spoke highly of his children like a proud father. we did a lot of things together. He will always be in my heart. I will never forget Jonathan. Love you always. Rosie
THANK YOU I REMEBER YOU FROM MYSPACE MY DAD ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT YOU
WATTS CHILD

Santa Monica, CA

#10 Mar 11, 2014
Dante Watts wrote:
Rest in Peace big cousin Johnathan Watts, you will trully be missed.
thanks
WATTS CHILD

Santa Monica, CA

#11 Mar 11, 2014
TLY wrote:
Sorry we never had that Chinese dinner. Rest in peace. T
you really know my dad that chinese place is soooo good he took us there so many times
JDAY

Menlo Park, CA

#12 Mar 11, 2014
Oh wow! I just saw him and we always talked about fixing his cars. He always came by my shop to say hello. May he rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Firefox Sucks 19 hr hilow 1
FireFox Sucks Now Sun Phillip 1
News Soon everyone will be an electric company (Jul '14) Jul 3 Mike Honka 16
Jamba Juice good deal? Jul 2 kfog01 1
News Off Deadline: Impending sea-level rise will aff... Jul 2 Chalsae 3
comment (Jul '14) Jun 30 life 16
Does anyone know Jon Scottie Clarke......a prop... Jun 18 scottie clarke 1
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE