Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Aug 20, 2013
Personal Chef

Palo Alto, CA

#1 Aug 20, 2013
I am a health-conscious cook/chef that can cater to your family’s needs, whether it is daily cooking for you and your family or for a large party. I know today's high-demand jobs may not leave much free time to cook for your family. I can come to your house and cook your meals for the entire family on a weekly basis. Each week, I will leave you with a variety of delicious meals that are ready-to-eat and only need warming up.

Preferred locations: Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Redwood City, San Carlos, Belmont, Woodside. Other locations will be considered, please contact me if you are interested in using my services. You can reach me by emailing me (LN2174@yahoo.com). I will be glad to discuss details and answer any questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 59 min go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Soaked good 200,593
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 4 hr Fan 29
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 9 hr lazy posts 15,963
Will Eric Schmidt Destroy Google? 21 hr John Ashley 26
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Camden, TN. Topix Moderator (Aug '13) Aug 25 Mavis 11
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••