San Mateo County mulls smoking ban: O...

San Mateo County mulls smoking ban: Ordinance would limit tobacco use ...

There are 3 comments on the San Mateo Daily Journal story from Mar 22, 2014, titled San Mateo County mulls smoking ban: Ordinance would limit tobacco use .... In it, San Mateo Daily Journal reports that:

Smoking inside unincorporated county apartments and condominiums could become a thing of the past under a possible prohibition being studied by the Board of Supervisors Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Mateo Daily Journal.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 22, 2014
Pass this ban. No one should be smoking inside of apartments and condos. On top of that, it should help keep some of the undesirables away,
What about fire works

San Mateo, CA

#3 Mar 24, 2014
What about outlawing professional fireworks in residential neighborhoods? It's been happening in North Fair Oaks almost every night. Someone will eventually get hurt there will be more fires.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 24, 2014
What about fire works wrote:
What about outlawing professional fireworks in residential neighborhoods? It's been happening in North Fair Oaks almost every night. Someone will eventually get hurt there will be more fires.
Put together a group that agrees with you. Who knows? You may get what you are asking for. In the meantime, I will settle for smoking bans and will let other people like you fight the fireworks battles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Firefox Sucks 3 hr hilow 1
FireFox Sucks Now Sun Phillip 1
News Soon everyone will be an electric company (Jul '14) Jul 3 Mike Honka 16
Jamba Juice good deal? Jul 2 kfog01 1
News Off Deadline: Impending sea-level rise will aff... Jul 2 Chalsae 3
comment (Jul '14) Jun 30 life 16
Does anyone know Jon Scottie Clarke......a prop... Jun 18 scottie clarke 1
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE