Fremont residents voice frustration o...

Fremont residents voice frustration over city's policy on maintaining trees and sidewalks

There are 1 comment on the Contra Costa Times story from Sep 24, 2013, titled Fremont residents voice frustration over city's policy on maintaining trees and sidewalks. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

John and Sandy Mahar say that unruly tree roots in their Parkmont neighborhood have lifted sidewalks several inches off the ground, creating safety hazards in front of their homes that could injure pedestrians.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Bay Area Res

Fremont, CA

#1 Sep 25, 2013
These people are bored, whiny, drama queens who are crying about tree roots and the City of Fremont. If you don't like, then get out, I say. I am a 38 year resident of Fremont and I love this city and have very little complaints. This guy "John Mahar" is a disgrace. According to the article, he is a retired Fremont Firefighter who was once employed by the city and most likely is receiving his pension from that same city is talking so badly about. This guy has alot of gull to bad mouth the city that takes care of him and our local government officials. I agree with concerned citizen, if he doesn't like the beautiful trees that line the streets of Fremont, he should move somewhere else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Carvery in Downtown Livermore Closes (Nov '13) Jul 24 Ssophiiee 9
News A Google Self-Driving Car Is Hit from Behind, L... Jul 24 glasspilot 2
News USGS scientist sets record straight: No evidenc... Jul 23 sure 1
Garage Sale 1220 Fernside Saturday 7/25 8:00am Jul 23 jmcdonald 1
News Former Santa Cruz mayor, husband, sued for sexu... Jul 22 anon 10
Does anyone know Jon Scottie Clarke......a prop... Jun '15 scottie clarke 1
News Talking with ... One of the nation's leading di... Jun '15 newsfail 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages