Moderators why have i been shadow banned?

Posted in the Palo Alto Forum

FireStarter

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Jun 30, 2014
I have been shadow banned and apart from posting a few strong political opinions and my views about religion i don't feel like i have been a troll or deliberately offended anyone. Could i please get unbanned? If not, can you please tell me the reason i got shadow banned. Thank you
Pepper

London, UK

#2 Friday Sep 5
FireStarter wrote:
I have been shadow banned and apart from posting a few strong political opinions and my views about religion i don't feel like i have been a troll or deliberately offended anyone. Could i please get unbanned? If not, can you please tell me the reason i got shadow banned. Thank you
You mad somebody mad, my friend.
Did you ever get it fixed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 47 min snootgrass 200,935
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr happy hour 15,991
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 14 hr GOP bull 2,265
Catalytic Converter Theft. Toyota Truck/SUV own... (May '07) 14 hr Jesie 950
US stocks start lower 20 hr Go Blue Forever 17
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun just a post 5,064
Camden, TN. Topix Moderator (Aug '13) Sep 13 ladybee 16
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Palo Alto People Search