Who do you side with in Ferguson?
your name

Joliet, IL

#305 Aug 25, 2014
Fergies'!
I_am_Belisarius

Quezon, Philippines

#307 Aug 25, 2014
don't we have even just one democratic white guy from the west coast here?
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#308 Aug 25, 2014
Liar Liar wrote:
New audio reveals a total of 11 shots fired. Oddly, there's a pause after what sounds like the first 6 shots. Then, appears to be another 5 shots fired after a brief pause. Somebody has some explaining to do. FBI now in possession of audio. Hang the pig! Or, make tamales out of him.
I am usually anti public trough feeders. Based on reports of injury to the officer eye, particularly the bone of the eye socket I believe the officer would have had trouble focusing on the attacker and paused to wipe his eye and upon seeing the attacker still moving towards him he continue to fire until there was no more movement in any way that could a threat.
EyezLikesChinken

Grandville, MI

#311 Aug 25, 2014
If the South had won the war none of this would be an issue now...would it?
wild bill from hetorville

Hartland, WI

#313 Aug 25, 2014
Before we jump to conclusions we must send a representative from the city of Beggs to Ferguson.
our future mayor Carl Jones is the man.
he has a degree in psychology that he has acquired from the streets of of our town.I feel that he can make a non racist rational decision report back to city council and will know what side to take.
foxxy girl

Granite City, IL

#314 Aug 25, 2014
Bird wrote:
Thug..? Without a doubt..., but 7 shots including forearms and back..? That man needs to be held responsible..#
You must not watch new, he was not shot in the back all the medical examiners said all his wounds were from the front!!!! Now siding with someone is childish, although everybody has there thoughts and opinions. I do not believe the cop targeted one specific kid and just decided to gun him down something happened and only 3 people in this world know the exact events and truth, the officer, the victim, and that man upstairs. I do believe those officers do deserve to go home at night as we all deserve too. All the people in Ferguson and St Louis want to make this out as a race situation that is always the first thing threw up when in all reality blacks are prejudice against white people I mean seriously if a white person were killed by a black cop would Obama br sending people from Washington to there funerals NO!!! Would white people loot and riot and burn our own buildings and businesses down NO!!!!! My opinion them people are idiots over there its very sad and tragic the boy died in such a manner nobody deserves to go like that and no mother should ever have to bury a child but i do not in no way believe that boy was just a innocent child.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#315 Aug 25, 2014
I side with those who are staying out of it.
People need jobs and education, a life on equal terms, what will integrate everyone in society.
It is in the hands of everyone to do what will make the nation grow, not just to do the things that is beneficial for “my own good only”.
It is a job killer; someone else abroad will have our jobs and others will profit.
This is what creates unbalance in society.
What

United States

#316 Aug 25, 2014
TheRealZeke wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement about behavior is questionable. For example obsessive compulsives, and agoraphobics do not choose their behavior.
OCDs and other psych disorders are not a choice but a person can choose to get help or not. Now learned behavior is different for a person to behave appropriately they have to be taught. If your raised by animalistic people your probably gonna act like an animal.
Whitedevil

Hobart, IN

#317 Aug 25, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Just reading some of the comments shouts of bias and racism. It is a sad commentary on where this country is in the 21st century......smh.....
Have you just crawled out from underneath a rock? Is your other screen name Pollyanna?
TheRealZeke

Paris, TN

#318 Aug 25, 2014
EyezLikesChinken wrote:
If the South had won the war none of this would be an issue now...would it?
Thank God the south did not win the "war of northern aggression". Moron
TheRealZeke

Paris, TN

#319 Aug 25, 2014
wild bill from hetorville wrote:
Before we jump to conclusions we must send a representative from the city of Beggs to Ferguson.
our future mayor Carl Jones is the man.
he has a degree in psychology that he has acquired from the streets of of our town.I feel that he can make a non racist rational decision report back to city council and will know what side to take.
Could you provide the source of that great shit that you nave been smoking?
DNR

Douglas, GA

#320 Aug 25, 2014
karma killer wrote:
The cop should have shot him in the leg. The thug shouldn't have been a thriving thug.
You're an idiot. That officer had been brutally attack by a man much larger than him. Any citizen (not just cops) have the right to protect them selves with any force necessary to stop the threat. Police are trained to shoot center body mass. That is the chest area for you ignorant folks. They are not trained to make leg/arm shots that will leave a piece of shit dependent on the government for support. Idiots like you should be sent to the front line in Iraq and see how many leg shots you try to make. Dumbass!!!!
on tha hill

Deerfield, VA

#321 Aug 25, 2014
Thank god i live in a all white county
Toby

Portland, OR

#322 Aug 25, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I am usually anti public trough feeders. Based on reports of injury to the officer eye, particularly the bone of the eye socket I believe the officer would have had trouble focusing on the attacker and paused to wipe his eye and upon seeing the attacker still moving towards him he continue to fire until there was no more movement in any way that could a threat.
The broken eye socket report was erroneous, the officer tried to get out of his car and Michael Brown shoved him back in it and began hitting him in the head and face, and from several witnesses he grappled with the officers gun, and took off when the gun discharged. The officer then screamed freeze and Michael Brown turned around and started taunting the officer, the story gets vague from there, some say that the officer just gunned him down at that point, several others say Brown rushed straight at the officer and was then shot. It's important to know if he was bum rushing the officer, but if I remember correctly after he strong armed the cigars and bullied the small store clerk he turned around and acted like he was going to charge the clerk, so the pattern was already set, but still I wasn't there so I certainly don't claim to know.
oriental dick

Beckenham, UK

#323 Aug 25, 2014
the guy attitude he acted like a king,,
going to the shop,,took some thing and not paying,,that is enough for the media to judging his attitude d,

but the law and order shoot to killed the guy,,that is out of order, so sad,,and so sick,,
rip

Yates Center, KS

#324 Aug 25, 2014
I'm sorry the 18 year olds life was cut short but he made that choice by stealing and choosing a thugs life. There is no place in society for a thief. If I caught someone selling my belongings right or wrong I will shoot
bounty hunter

Chapmanville, WV

#325 Aug 25, 2014
i think the cop did the right thing from all i have read and seen about what happen. the black people have a thing about us whites they hate us for the most part, what would have happen if it would have been a black killing a white person and we whites would have did the same as they did we would have been stopped the first night. i think we should have give it back to them in the same way they give it to the people there and did all the stuff to them that they did to the white people stuff stores and everything else they did . take it to them they need it they think we whites owe them but we owe them nothing they walk around with a big chip on their shoulder for us, time to make a stand sometime and mo was our chance and we blew it now it will be worse everywhere else just fuel to the fire telling the black's do as you want and us white people will do nothing in return..
The ONE and ONLY C O

Palm Springs, CA

#326 Aug 25, 2014
yes wrote:
Thug dead, cop went home. As it should be.
Just wait 'til cops cruise through YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD in an armored vehicle, shootin' at ANYTHING that MOVES !!!

REPUBLICANS are behind this shiittt as a warm-up for when the Koch Brothers finally bought-off EVERY LAST REPUBLICAN POLITICIAN in Congress !!!
EyezLikesChicken

Grandville, MI

#327 Aug 25, 2014
TheRealZeke wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it, "Northern Aggression." John Wilkes Booth was right to give old Abe the ball.
Tit for Tat

El Dorado, AR

#328 Aug 25, 2014
TheRealZeke wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the South's getting even. Many of our problems migrated North.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topix forum misused (May '09) Fri Billy Rawhide 2
massive chinese furniture web-site and relative... Thu jimheeren 1
News Advances Against Chronic Pain (Sep '12) Aug 26 Ambct617 20
News What's Vanessa Diffenbaugh reading? Aug 19 moodylarry 1
RIP Chuck (Charles Perry lll) (Feb '12) Aug 18 D Shot 24
gutter cleaning Aug 16 randall1022 1
Is There A Police Helicopter Flying Around?? (Aug '08) Aug 13 Duque_dolores 56
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages