Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Tips to Maxi...

Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Tips to Maximize Your Vacation

There are 6 comments on the Buzzle.com story from Jun 15, 2009, titled Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Tips to Maximize Your Vacation. In it, Buzzle.com reports that:

Tips for maximizing your visit to Bocas del Toro, a group of islands on Panama's Carribean coast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buzzle.com.

Meghan

Panama

#1 Jun 22, 2009
While I was visiting Bocas del Toro, I was told about this bar in town called Toro Loco. After I went by the first night, I found myself there almost everything other night I was in town. It's got tvs all around the bar that have sports on all day & night, Wireless internet, darts, and free popcorn all day! My husband got to join in on one of their weekly poker games held at the bar while we were there. They have awesome bar food including burgers (one of the few places that has burgers), quesadillas, chili, chicken wings and fingers and everything\'s $6 or less. I definitely suggest stopping by while you\'re in Bocas. They open everyday at noon!

Since: Jul 09

United States

#4 Jul 22, 2009
Boca Del Toro is advertised as a great place for foreigners to livein Panamá inexpensively.
Bocas del toro

Panama

#5 Aug 2, 2009
Indeed a low cost place to live. You ought to consider Belize, main language English
plus a whole world of great things

Ismael Gerli
Panama ship registration
Gerli & Co.
Panama Ships

Panama

#6 Aug 2, 2009
Meghan. Have you gone to Belize. Give it a try
panama legal:Zurich
gerli & co.
Panama Legal

Panama

#7 Aug 2, 2009
Panama legal:Zurich
Gerli & co
Panama Legal

Panama, Panama

#8 Aug 12, 2009
Well managed companies by Gerli & Co.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bocas Del Toro, Panama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News My Collection of Sand (Jun '11) Jun '11 Mee 1
San Jose to Bocas (Feb '11) Feb '11 Captain 1
Wife and I possibly relocating to Bocas Del Toro (Feb '11) Feb '11 John 1
News Palacio Del Mar In Bocas Del Toro, Panama Kicks... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Sam 1
More from around the web