Endangered killer whales pass our coast

Endangered killer whales pass our coast

There are 2 comments on the Mendocino Beacon story from Jan 17, 2013, titled Endangered killer whales pass our coast. In it, Mendocino Beacon reports that:

A killer whale in a full body breach off the coast of Humboldt on Jan. 7. Jeff K. Jacbosen photo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mendocino Beacon.

Rose

Yatala, Australia

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Iam so passion of the Whales And Dolphins they are so beauitful i never give up my heart is with them all luv to all from my heart
IndefenseofWaveW arriors

Concord, CA

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Had a close encounter with a Killer Whale at Westport while surfing. Didn;t know the Orca was there, until I got out and was walking back to my People. The Shamu Jumped out of the water repeatedly exactly where I had been surfing for 45 minutes.. All of our Jaws Dropped, at the spectacle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildlife Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Bundy urges officials to visit stan... 20 hr Mike 1
News Muntjac nuzzling red squirrel wins British Wild... 20 hr like 1
News What should you do if you see a bobcat? 20 hr what about Female... 1
News Is the Public Losing its Stomach For Trophy Hun... 23 hr Ritual Habitual 1
News Wildlife refuge takeover shows dangers confront... Jan 27 Ritual Habitual 1
News FBI sets up checkpoints around Oregon wildlife ... Jan 27 Ritual Habitual 1
News Meet The Child-Abusing Arsonists That Inspired ... Jan 26 Egg White Privilege 1
More from around the web