Preble's meadow jumping mouse at cent...

Preble's meadow jumping mouse at center of flood-recovery controversy

There are 2 comments on the Estes Park Trail-Gazette story from Feb 12, 2014, titled Preble's meadow jumping mouse at center of flood-recovery controversy. In it, Estes Park Trail-Gazette reports that:

Will a little mouse with kangaroo-proportioned feet slow the speed of flood-recovery projects in northern Colorado this spring? The answer depends on who is asked - and the answer will be based, like most issues parsed in this town, on party politics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

Richard Tekulve

Denver, CO

#1 Feb 13, 2014
And exactly what does this mouse provide for the planet beside a morsel for some larger predator?
I don't believe that the mouse habitat could be any more affected by repair efforts than what occurred in mid September.
And exactly what do

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2014
you provide for the planet other than being a leach on its resources? Oh, that's right, "GOD" says you are better than and more deserving than all other living things..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildlife Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What a beast! Hidden wildlife cameras snap nake... Dec 4 Trump s Birtherex... 2
News Bald eagle found dead in Blount County neighbor... (Jun '16) Dec 1 Sierra_Girl 3
News Rare ferrets settling in, making babies at new ... Nov 30 Sierra_Girl 6
News Astronomy: Look to the sky Nov 27 Wow 6
News Rare New Mexico meadow jumping mouse population... Nov '16 The Green Watch Dog 2
News 20 weirdest items confiscated by the TSA, in pi... Oct '16 Spotted Girl 1
News Bear with him: Man grabs attention for hugging ... Oct '16 Palin s Turkey Th... 1
More from around the web