Lance Armstrong faces fresh doping ch...

Lance Armstrong faces fresh doping charges from USADA

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jun 13, 2012, titled Lance Armstrong faces fresh doping charges from USADA. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency brought formal doping charges against former cyclist Lance Armstrong in an action that could cost him his seven Tour de France titles, according to a letter sent to Armstrong and several others Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Gus

Canada

#1 Jun 13, 2012
PISS on USADA,come up with PROOF ABSOLUTE,or forever shut your mouths and GTFOOH!!!
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 16, 2012
Gus wrote:
PISS on USADA,come up with PROOF ABSOLUTE,or forever shut your mouths and GTFOOH!!!
Ouch!

Looks like someones didn't quite agree with you Gus.

Wonder if they came over from the Daily Pewleton.

Tegart must still be feeling a rotton itch around his balls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Triathlon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Craig Alexander wins 2015 Port of Tauranga Half (Jan '15) Jan '15 bennisonpa 1
News 10 Crazy City Races Competing for Weirdness (Feb '14) Feb '14 Fundies R Mentall... 1
News Premier visits Milton (Feb '14) Feb '14 GTA 1
News One thousand signatures in a week in bid to sav... (Jan '14) Jan '14 nice going 1
News 4 Ways to Get Better Lungs and Make Exercise Ea... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fitnesstips 1
News Lesley Paterson's 12 Trail Running Tips (Oct '13) Oct '13 fitnesstips 1
News Rochester man dies during triathlon (Jul '13) Jul '13 FTW Yall 2
More from around the web