Surfer who died at Moss Landing ident...

Surfer who died at Moss Landing identified as Salinas rancher Mark MacKenzie

There are 1 comment on the The Salinas Californian story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Surfer who died at Moss Landing identified as Salinas rancher Mark MacKenzie. In it, The Salinas Californian reports that:

A surfer who died Friday after falling unconscious while surfing near the Moss Landing harbor jetty was Mark MacKenzie, 61, of Salinas, the Santa Cruz County Coroner's Office said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Salinas Californian.

Peggy Fisher

United States

#1 Dec 18, 2012
My cousin on my dad's side. Rest in Peace, Mark. You were doing something you loved to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Surfing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hermine lingers offshore, brings rough waves, r... Sep '16 cool 1
News Rio hosts NAKED Olympics on beach to honour anc... Aug '16 Flaming Ferret 12
News As it nears its 100th birthday, the SS Palo Alt... (Feb '16) Feb '16 John Colby 2
News The Slurpee Waves At Hammonasset Beach (Feb '16) Feb '16 Jeanne C 1
News Santa Cruz wharf closed indefinitely after wate... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Luke 4
News Authorities warn of large surf, heavy rain in S... (Dec '15) Dec '15 WooF 2
News Santa Cruz prepares to say goodbye to surfboards (Nov '15) Nov '15 ANON 1
More from around the web