World Surfing Reserves Dedication Cer...

World Surfing Reserves Dedication Ceremony, Saturday, April 28

There are 5 comments on the Santa Cruz City story from Apr 20, 2012, titled World Surfing Reserves Dedication Ceremony, Saturday, April 28. In it, Santa Cruz City reports that:

Santa Cruz, CA -- World Surfing Reserves and the Santa Cruz Local Stewardship Council and Ambassadors are pleased to announce that the official dedication of Santa Cruz as the fourth World Surfing Reserve will be held on Saturday, April 28th.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz City.

DBS

San Ramon, CA

#1 Apr 20, 2012
I've been supporting these events ever since I placed in the first year of the Cold Water Classic.
enquiring minds

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Apr 20, 2012
Is this how you made your 5 million bucks you claim you have?
DBS not Colbyloser

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Apr 20, 2012
Wrong again you delusional failure.

I'm not a surfer.

I've never done Meth in any form.

I never said i had 5 million.
Shuddup Colbyloser

San Francisco, CA

#4 Apr 20, 2012
DBS not Colbyloser wrote:
Wrong again you delusional failure.
I'm not a surfer.
I've never done Meth in any form.
I never said i had 5 million.
People speculate it is all from meth sales :/
DBS

San Jose, CA

#5 Jun 17, 2012
meth :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Surfing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida man dies fulfilling dream to surf off H... Dec '16 Kurt Schnupp 1
News Hermine lingers offshore, brings rough waves, r... (Sep '16) Sep '16 cool 1
News Rio hosts NAKED Olympics on beach to honour anc... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Flaming Ferret 12
News As it nears its 100th birthday, the SS Palo Alt... (Feb '16) Feb '16 John Colby 2
News The Slurpee Waves At Hammonasset Beach (Feb '16) Feb '16 Jeanne C 1
News Santa Cruz wharf closed indefinitely after wate... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Luke 4
News Authorities warn of large surf, heavy rain in S... (Dec '15) Dec '15 WooF 2
More from around the web