Ohio woman and instructor killed in s...

Ohio woman and instructor killed in skydiving accident

There are 33 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Sep 22, 2009, titled Ohio woman and instructor killed in skydiving accident. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Thrill seeking and fun loving, a local woman dies doing what she loved. The family of 22-year-old Sierra Thomas says she lived for adventure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Angela

Greenford, OH

#22 Sep 23, 2009
liberalhunter wrote:
i suprised they found the pharmacist body i wood of thunk it wood have hit the ground and went straight 2 hell
You need to shut up you idiot and go back to school and learn to spell and make some sense you idiot. keep your opinions to your self, you need to be taught a lesson on respect maybe someone will teach you that lesson and maybe knock some sense in your retarded butt.
Rob

Malvern, OH

#23 Sep 23, 2009
TO THE FAMILY OF SIERA, MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU!! MAY SHE REST IN PEACE, IN THE PRECIOUS LOVE OF OUR CREATER!!!! DAN, MY BELOVED BROTHER MAY THE NEXT WORLD BE EVEN A GREATER RUSH THAN CAN YOU COUD'VE EVER IMAGINED!!! HOPE WE ARE BROTHERS IN THE NEXT WORLD TO COME, PLEASE BE WITH ME, ALWAYS! I'M SORRY FOR BEING BITTER, I KNOW ANG AND I WERE IN YOUR THOUGHTS, GROWING UP TOGETHER IN THAT HOUSE WAS DIFFICULT AND PAINFUL AND YOU MAY JUST WANTED NOT TO REMEMBER, SO YOU MOVED ON AND NEVER LOOKED BACK, I WISHED I WOULD'VE!!LOVE ALWAYS~ROB~
Angela

Greenford, OH

#24 Sep 23, 2009
fromtheheart wrote:
if ur gonna sky dive or take any sorts of risks in life makes sures ualls souls r prepared 2 meets their makers!
u need to shut up, you can die at ant time, you could die from any variety of things, if you want to say anthing you could say you should always be prepared for death cause it could happen at any time not just from skydiving you idiot, it does not sound like you have your life straight with God cause it says in the Bible noy to judge or to cast the first stone if you are without sin, and since none of us our not perfect(because we are not God/Jesus) we all do a little sinning, but this seems like you just sinned by comming on here and running your mouth and saying this instead of what you are really supposed to be doing, saying something nice. I think that all of you jerks that are coming on here to leave nasty, uncalled for messages, need to stay off of here and chut up, know one cares what you have to say unless it is something nice. Maybe you need to get your life straight with God first before you say others do, cause it does not sound like you do and you never know when your time could come... And my brother Dan and Sierra are at home, in heaven with God our maker, happy. and not that it is any of your business my brother did have his life straight with God, thank you very much!!!!
allGHETTO

Cleveland, OH

#25 Sep 23, 2009
Sad story and you people are airing out dirty laundry, ON A PUBLIC SITE! No matter where you go in Ohio trash seems to be everywhere.

P.S. This Angela and Rob, neither of you can spell, make no sense and very disrespectful to the families involved.
angel

Akron, OH

#26 Sep 24, 2009
I went to school with Sierra, we weren't friends but i remember having classes with her. I am very sorry and saddened by this tragedy and I can't believe there are people who actually write hurtful things about someones death. I am praying for all who are hurt by this loss. <3
longstaff b johnsons

Niles, OH

#27 Sep 24, 2009
I hope they found out what happened.
Geauga County

United States

#28 Sep 25, 2009
Does anyone remember how to spell words out?
Season-Sierras Sister

Warren, OH

#29 Sep 25, 2009
thank you we are thinking of your family too it is so hard but we will get through it in time.....
Angela wrote:
I am so sorry for this families loss, my thoughts and prayers go out to them, I understand what they are going though because Dan Matie was my brother. This is very tragic and I just want Sierra's family to know that Dan's family is thinking about all of you and praying. God Bless all of Sierra's family and friends.
Season-Sierras Sister

Warren, OH

#30 Sep 25, 2009
your very rude and saying that that was my sister jerk!!!!
liberalhunter wrote:
i suprised they found the pharmacist body i wood of thunk it wood have hit the ground and went straight 2 hell
Deirdre

Cleveland, OH

#31 Sep 27, 2009
I didn't know either of them, but you guys are being ridiculous. You are arguing on a public forum. Grieve in peace and just let this crap go. You wont solve anything doing this; trust me.
Bob DeGirolamo

Thornville, OH

#32 Oct 9, 2009
REAL family wrote:
Dan was an only child. Nice try though ANGELA. What kind of sick joke is that?
Yes sir Dan was Debs only born child but i married Deb when Dan and my daughter and her brother were very young.I raised Dan as my own from that time until he was eighteen years old,at that time his mother and i divorced,so yes sir Dan was raised with a step brother and sister.I will also add that i was greatly saddened at hurt to hear of his untimely passing.
grow up

Madison, OH

#33 May 29, 2010
oh my goodness... such drama! I just love how people can take a subject so serious and absolutely terrible and twist it around the way all of you are. If this wasn't a story about two people who lost their lives I would find your idiotic comments quite funny... but its not. Get over yourselves. seriously? grow up =]
Kim Gibbs

Youngstown, OH

#34 Aug 11, 2010
The tragic loss of my daughter Sierra has saddened our whole family ! She was so beautiful inside and out and we all miss her very much! It's been almost 11 mths since that fateful day and the hurt doesn't get any easier ! On 9-19-10 we are having a memorial at the accident site and erecting a cross and planting a tree and flowers in memory of Sierra and Dan. If anyone is interested in attending please contact me at [email protected] for further info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skydiving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New to this place. Show me around? Apr 16 yami477 1
Brand New to this site Apr 16 yami477 1
introduction of Skydiving Gear Canada Mar '17 Niess 1
Skydiving Adrenalin Addiction Lifestyle Jan '17 coolbeanshack 1
Skydive gear/apparel movie themed (Sep '16) Sep '16 Kmoooo123 1
Forum Database (Sep '16) Sep '16 Fabian 1
Safety mechanisem for gopro cameras (Sep '16) Sep '16 Peter 1
More from around the web